american doctors attacked in SD

DominicanQuest

Oct 22, 2012
i have a sneaky suspicion that there is a point in this posting. bear with me while i look for it.

No need to look for it - I'll kindly point it out for you . It was to do a brief evaluation of this ------>"“Eso pudo haber pasado en cualquier otro lugar, como Nueva York”, concluy?"

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
No need to look for it - I'll kindly point it out for you . It was to do a brief evaluation of this ------>"“Eso pudo haber pasado en cualquier otro lugar, como Nueva York”, concluy?"

i have another sneaky suspicion, which goes a little something like this: we all are aware that crime happens in other places besides the DR.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
For Some Perspective - I did a Google New search "New York Robbery."

oh yeah? how about some juicy gossip from detras del rumor:
Un hombre ataca a su mujer con una cabeza de botella y luego emprende la huida
Matan a tiros a otro guardaespaldas de la madre del ex presidente Fern?ndez
Apresan uno cuando robaba gasoil a planta el?ctrica de sucursal bancaria
Multitud intenta linchar un presunto ladr?n en sector Las Mercedes
Detienen acusado de dar muerte a Norteamericano Rafael Foria y de herir a dos, incluyendo un oficial de la FAD

and from la zeta:
Condenan a 30 a?os de prisi?n a un exsargento mayor que mat? a su exesposa
Detienen hombre mat? anciano de 66 a?os en San Juan de la Maguana
L?o entre jovencitas deja una muerta y dos heridas en el Sim?n Bol?var

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
For Some Perspective - I did a Google New search "New York Robbery." Here is what comes up:

"Police are searching for a man they say robbed a bank in East Garden City on Long Island Tuesday afternoon."

"On the evening of January 13, the four teens, all males, believed to be between the ages of 15 and 18 years-old, approached a 53-year-old man on Westervelt Avenue in St. George, physically assaulted him, and fled with his cell phone."

"Sandy-battered Rockaway business robbed as owners try to rebuild
More than $10,000 worth of equipment stolen from Bungalow Bar and Restaurant as owners were set to rebuild the waterfront establishment wrecked in the storm."

"A pair of gunman are waging a reign of terror across Queens, holding up gas stations, pharmacies and supermarkets, sometimes robbing two stores a night."

"The Capital Bank on New York Avenue in Huntington was held up Monday night, with the robber escaping with an unknown amount of money."

ah.,. jesse james and the gang are back! I always like cowboy robbers .. bonnie and clyde was a great movie if you have not seen it treat yourselves.. warning it is bloody viiolent

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Dominican Zest", all well and good!
But those of us who actulay live in the DR, don't give a "Mierda" what happens in New York!
You are like the guy who caught his wife cheating on him, he felt sooooooooooooooooo much better when he heard that most Dominicanas have multiple "Novias" that they cheat with!!!!
"Annie", no offense, but I think you need your "Meds" adjusted.
You are posting like a Humming bird on "Meth"!
Really.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
"Dominican Zest", all well and good!
But those of us who actulay live in the DR, don't give a "Mierda" what happens in New York!
You are like the guy who caught his wife cheating on him, he felt sooooooooooooooooo much better when he heard that most Dominicanas have multiple "Novias" that they cheat with!!!!
"Annie", no offense, but I think you need your "Meds" adjusted.
You are posting like a Humming bird on "Meth"!
Really.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Chris no offense but this is screenwriting

my meds are fine

i think you need your morals adjusted

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
MA, save yourself! it's too late to adjust crisss moral backbone! it is stretched firmly under a bouncing dominicana!
:);)

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
If they were Catholic it wouldn't have happened(took place in front of the iglesia mormona). Dominican Republic is a fine Christian nation. Dios protege los suyos. American doctors? Probably even believe in abortion.

you are very right on this. and the mormons have a CATHEDRAL here. they are all over SD este with their Mitt Romney outfits

look everyone eyes the mormons with suspicion

my episcopalian friends say that they do not consider them christian....

eventplanner2

Apr 1, 2010
Are you kidding me... Here the doctors take the time and the expense to come to the DR to assit people who need them and that is the Thanks they get..... I hope the theives rot in __ __ __ __.......................................

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Are you kidding me... Here the doctors take the time and the expense to come to the DR to assit people who need them and that is the Thanks they get..... I hope the theives rot in __ __ __ __.......................................

the little matter of expressing gratitude suggests that you are thankful for the actions of others. it does not apply to people who have an inborn sense of entitlement. sadly, that is a flaw that i detect in far too many people here. let me just offer up the disclaimer that this does not apply to everyone here. so please, do not inform me that your neighbor's wife has a cousin , five times removed, who truly knows what it is to be grateful.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the little matter of expressing gratitude suggests that you are thankful for the actions of others. it does not apply to people who have an inborn sense of entitlement. sadly, that is a flaw that i detect in far too many people here. let me just offer up the disclaimer that this does not apply to everyone here. so please, do not inform me that your neighbor's wife has a cousin , five times removed, who truly knows what it is to be grateful.

maybe those two robbers had good teeth?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Annie",..."Judge NOT, Least You be Judged"!
"dv" was that you peeping through the window at "Black Beard's?????
"Lets See"?......................................... Having sex with "Friends", or killing my "INsignificant Other???
I think my "Morals" are better than many men in the DR!
I remember 25 years ago when I would tell friends in Boston, that I enjoyed visiting the Dom. Rep.
The first thing they said was, "Is It SAFE There"?????????
I told them "Yes", very safe.
AND, it WAS!
I can't get away with that anymore!
There are about 200,000 Dominicans living in Boston, Chelsea, Lawrence,Springfield, and some other "NOW" Gettos.
"Gringos" can see for themselves what "SD" is like!
Without paying any "Airfare"!
Some "Good" Dominicanos????
Sure, most are, but the "Mala fama" of the drug dealers/users, wife beaters/killers,and public rowdiness/ drunkeness, makes it difficult for the "GOOD" to get noticed!
This latest Dentist robbery will not help.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003

they also put local doctors out of work

the haitian national mediccal system collapsed because of all the free aid

no one thought to pay the haitian doctors first

so if you are a US trained doctors then help the doctors and dentists here

not take away their work by doing it for nothing in competition with them

the clinton foundation had to replace its entire staff here because they were setting up an alternative medical system

batay relief did it as well because that it what they wanted.. a hospital for the bateys in monte plata

but they BUILT the Clinic

these are just prividelged folks on holiday
the dR does not need them
it is just political
payoff behavior

if they really want to help.. there are practically NO dentists in Haiti.. for instance!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I see no sense in "Bad Mouthing" Mormons.
If more people behaved like Mormons, the DR would be a much better place to live, work, and raise children.
Just don't leave them alone with your women folk!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
oh please, they are stealing precious jobs? by treating people who can hardly afford a meal, let alone a dentist?
what about hospital publico, then? are doctors there stealing too, by giving a free help to those who need it?