And 2 more shot by Police :)

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Ive seen cops shoot at gringos.... sober...no drugs...no theft...no "Chicas" just on vacation at 1 in the afternoon just after lunch for not stopping for them after a construction site!!! I bet they wish their windows weren't tinted that time. Its never good business to shoot at non violent law abiding gringos that spend money. thank god for the Cops they laughed it off after being released from jail for free and with a free "jumbo" otherwise they would of lost 3 good "customers"... Or thank god the Cops dont know how to shoot as good as the average American.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
i will put 10 dollars on juan hubieres, if anyone is willing to pool.

EDF6572F-6514-47FB-9A83-A671D41FE7F4_zpsownjcvfi.jpg

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
JH decided who would die. There are posters here who want to decide who will die.

Neither should be permitted to choose. Complain about the system OK, change the system OK, choose who will live ... arrogant!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
comments in DL suggest that the readers are royally pi**ed off at this circus with sindicalistas de transporte.

did i say 10 dollars to pool for the head of hubieres? i'm in for 20 now.

May 12, 2005
comments in DL suggest that the readers are royally pi**ed off at this circus with sindicalistas de transporte.

did i say 10 dollars to pool for the head of hubieres? i'm in for 20 now.

He and FALPO are the 2 biggest agitators in the country. Causing trouble for troubles sake.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Then you will be OVERJOYED today!!!!
Check out "Diario Libre"!
Yesterday, two policemen were shot to death and their pistols stolen, but the "Policia" shot and killed two "Ladrones"!
End of the "1st", score tied 2 to 2,... "Film At Eleven"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
In most countries, stealing a moto is not considered a capital offence. And yet here people are cheering because the police have executed the thieves without the benefit of any judicial process. There are many people, particularly from Europe where life is valued more highly, who don't believe in capital punishment for any crime. What if the police got it wrong, misunderstood what was happening and shot the people for nothing? A member of someone's family is dead for no reason. Members of DR1 frequently criticize the DR police for corruption, dishonesty and incomptenece yet are happy to entrust them to be judge, jury and executioner.

I know the Dominican judicial system is very far from perfect, but it is still slightly better than the law of the wild west.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
You know Spanish?

"despojaron a un hombre de su motocicleta en la Avenida 27 de Febrero," that suggests robbery NOT theft, doesn't it?

In most countries, stealing a moto is not considered a capital offence. And yet here people are cheering because the police have executed the thieves without the benefit of any judicial process. There are many people, particularly from Europe where life is valued more highly, who don't believe in capital punishment for any crime. What if the police got it wrong, misunderstood what was happening and shot the people for nothing? A member of someone's family is dead for no reason. Members of DR1 frequently criticize the DR police for corruption, dishonesty and incomptenece yet are happy to entrust them to be judge, jury and executioner.

I know the Dominican judicial system is very far from perfect, but it is still slightly better than the law of the wild west.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
What if the police got it wrong, misunderstood what was happening and shot the people for nothing?
Did you ever hear that police shot white expat for stealing a moto? This is what I worry about, if they shoot foreigners by mistake. But if Dominicans shoot other Dominicans, just let them do that. It's their country, if they want to shoot each other by mistake, just don't care about it. Let them do what they are used to do. Police shot the bad guy? Ok. Police shot the good guy? Well, maybe he was good today, but he stole something yesterday for sure. Bad guys or good guys shot some policemen? They are from the same ghetto anyway, let their families care about this, it's not your business or mine, as soon as no foreigners involved.

When you go to safari in Africa, sometimes you can see how lions kills antilopes. But you are not allowed to try to save them. You just watch this, this is how life goes on there. The same here, only the fauna is different.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
In most countries, stealing a moto is not considered a capital offence. And yet here people are cheering because the police have executed the thieves without the benefit of any judicial process.

i get this and i agree. death is too much of a payback, be it theft or a robbery. but often the police kills delinquentes here based on their internal info regarding previous offences. a criminal can go along time unpunished but one day the police gets seriously irked and that's what happens.

When you go to safari in Africa, sometimes you can see how lions kills antilopes. But you are not allowed to try to save them. You just watch this, this is how life goes on there. The same here, only the fauna is different.

i gotta say that you crack me up :)