Animation Staff-Apology

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nice!

What about a combo teevee AND sidi/dividi plei ? I might have seen one of those in the DR.
See, now that's funny!. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Don't forget the sidi/dividi/vicia (CD/DVD/VCR)!.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
...I'm kinda not in the mood for "crap-lightedness" I guess...S**T! That guy in the North Cost forum? - Just OMG!!! This has nought to do with "super CD/DVD/VCR" systems or else sankies either (sorry Anna) - but just S**T!!! - His story ain't the nicest reading! :( :( :(

...In a bid not to get my post deleted (as this IS a sankie forum) : My B'day is Tuesday - send me a sankie an' I'll "sidi" 'em til they run back home screaming!;)

...Otherwise I stand by my original statement which is just: "S**T!"

Emma :(

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Don't pi$$ off that Welsh broad!!!

...I'm kinda not in the mood for "crap-lightedness" I guess...S**T! That guy in the North Cost forum? - Just OMG!!! This has nought to do with "super CD/DVD/VCR" systems or else sankies either (sorry Anna) - but just S**T!!! - His story ain't the nicest reading! :( :( :(

...In a bid not to get my post deleted (as this IS a sankie forum) : My B'day is Tuesday - send me a sankie an' I'll "sidi" 'em til they run back home screaming!;)

...Otherwise I stand by my original statement which is just: "S**T!"

Emma :(
Otherwise, .... Btw, who pooed in Emma's cereal today??? I'll share my prozac with you dear ;)

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
See, now that's funny!. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Don't forget the sidi/dividi/vicia (CD/DVD/VCR)!.

I'd never seen anything like it before in my life! It was about the size of a discman/portable cd player, but instead of just opening once to insert the cd, it folded open 3 times. So imagine the tv screen size! It was tiny..

Kinda looks like this \|/ when it's open (but obviously not facing up).

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
This gets so boring. The same stuff all the time! Is he a sankie or not? People go on vacations and end up with men as there was nothing else there for them to do. Don't you get the same BS from guys where you live all the time - go out? have fun? sex? would you be my girlfriend? Anything to get you to sleep with them or get something out of you.

If I hear the same while on vacation :disappoin :angry: :dead:

Very true ... the same SH*T every time a new poster joins ....
they met a great animation guy. But he was different. I paid most of the time but he showed me off like he was proud to have me! (Obviously any dominican sankie would be proud to have a gringa on his side!!!!!) He introduced me to his friends and family (who are obviously in on the whole scam. The more people to back up his crap story the better!)

We care about each other and I have never felt this way about another guys before. He asked me to marry him and I dont know do you think he is sincere??

Honestly these posts get almost tiring. I mean yes they are a form of entertainment. To see how many gringas fall for sankies each week. But come on its getting a little repetitive.

WAKE UP!!!If you girls dont see by now that MOST of them are the same ... then we are pretty much all wasting our time posting on here .... no one will listen anyways!! :ermm: :tired:

*Baby Girl

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Agreed

Why does a sankie prey on tourists? BECAUSE THEY CAN...

Long live the Sankie 101 forum...I don't think it helps all, but even if it can save a few, it's done it's job.

Plus it's entertaining...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Que amigo/amiga

I'd never seen anything like it before in my life! It was about the size of a discman/portable cd player, but instead of just opening once to insert the cd, it folded open 3 times. So imagine the tv screen size! It was tiny..

Kinda looks like this \|/ when it's open (but obviously not facing up).
Are you sure? .... your diagram looks like a female's anatomy :ermm:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
It's called sankie magic

Very true ... the same SH*T every time a new poster joins ....
they met a great animation guy. But he was different. I paid most of the time but he showed me off like he was proud to have me! (Obviously any dominican sankie would be proud to have a gringa on his side!!!!!) He introduced me to his friends and family (who are obviously in on the whole scam. The more people to back up his crap story the better!)

We care about each other and I have never felt this way about another guys before. He asked me to marry him and I dont know do you think he is sincere??

Honestly these posts get almost tiring. I mean yes they are a form of entertainment. To see how many gringas fall for sankies each week. But come on its getting a little repetitive.

WAKE UP!!!If you girls dont see by now that MOST of them are the same ... then we are pretty much all wasting our time posting on here .... no one will listen anyways!! :ermm: :tired:

*Baby Girl
Sankies' words are like wine .... it only gets better!!! These women are powerless to resist the sankie's charm .... enjoy!!!! LOL