Animation Staff-Apology

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Emma, sometimes you sound like an English, female version of Cris Colon. ;) :ermm:

I agree with the points you make though. I would guess that a vast majority of the sun, sea and sand crowd are not interested in anything beyond "sunny Caribbean island with beaches and happy natives", let alone taking time to do pre-visit research on the internet or even leafing through guidebooks.

Same goes for package tourists to other countries. One case in point was the wonderbra brigade I witnessed on a charter flight to Luxor...:speechles

Many tourists don't even know which language is spoken in the DR until they land.

Once they've been bitten by the sankie/puta bug, everything changes. They suddenly develop a passionate interest, but funnily enough they continue to get the country's name wrong.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Emma, sometimes you sound like an English, female version of Cris Colon. ;) :ermm:

Now THAT made me smile (though WELSH version would be better! ;) )

I say "so be it" as the sheer AMOUNT of people I met in Thailand that were UK and donning the beaches topless/attending temples in shorts...Good grief! Made me nought short of ASHAMED to admit I too was UK!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT IS WITH these people??? - It's not like ya popping over to France now is it????

My post is rapidly turning into another rant (breath girl! - BREATH!!!!) so be off to attempt meditation!:cheeky:

ATB! Emma;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
To each his/her own

I'm not a horrible person but for the LOVE OF GOD I wonder why so many travel ignorant. Talk about "setting yaself up for a fall"!!! IF you have chosen to visit a country FAAAARRRR away from home for a holiday (usually for 2 weeks) ISN'T IT IN YOUR DAMN INTEREST to make the most of that holiday? To LEARN and be knowledgable BEFORE you go??? Have these people who chose NOT to learn ANY idea how much they could offend the locals purely by wearing incorrect clothing alone if they go to a another shore blind-folded?????:paranoid: WHERE'S the respect if you learn on return only?????:ninja: I truely am amazed how little people WANT to learn about countries they visit...only seeking information once some bloke they fancy met 'em by the pool one day! Really, just "ARRRGGGHHH!!!"

*deep breath* Calm, calm, calm thoughts Emma *and breath out*

This is a really nasty thing to say but sometimes it DOES cross my mind when the latest "victim" posts: "YUP! You were wronged - no denying it BUT (kind of!) serves you right for being an ignorant damn tourist that did not see fit to research before you left home...":eek: SUCH is my despair at ignorant travellers!!!

...End of hissy fit! Emma;)
Or in this case, different strokes for different folks ;) Emma dear, garb a prozac or a G&T .... for some people visiting the DR, it's all about S-E-X with a sankie/sankiette. They're not interested in visiting new places or learning about the DR's customs/culture, .... etc., only sex, sex, and more sex :tired:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Or in this case, different strokes for different folks ;) Emma dear, garb a prozac or a G&T .... for some people visiting the DR, it's all about S-E-X with a sankie/sankiette. They're not interested in visiting new places or learning about the DR customs/culture, .... etc., only sex, sex, and more sex :tired:

In which case shad I feel no guilt in my thinking: "SERVES 'EM RIGHT!!!!!!!" (though BETTING they wish they "looked before they lept" (into bed!)...most certainly!) Emma;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
More info please ....

Same goes for package tourists to other countries. One case in point was the wonderbra brigade I witnessed on a charter flight to Luxor...:speechles
Where can I get more info on this tour? .... planning my winter trip soon :cool:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
...Thinking I could lend you a wonderbra (it's a good one too whereby you can pull these little cords in a bid to decide how much you want to "boost ya breast"...in YOUR case take it to the max!!!) THEN you could all "blend in" given your new found breasts and nobody would bat an eye if ya went to the loo with a girl...we do it all the time! ;) JUST an idea if you manage to find out when the tour starts! Emma ;) - amused by your last post.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In which case shad I feel no guilt in my thinking: "SERVES 'EM RIGHT!!!!!!!" (though BETTING they wish they "looked before they lept" (into bed!)...most certainly!) Emma;)

Now Emma don't be too harsh on these girls and get all judgmental, in 99% of these stories they always tell us they never had sex with the guys and I for one believe them.:paranoid:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Paradise for me ....

...Thinking I could lend you a wonderbra (it's a good one too whereby you can pull these little cords in a bid to decide how much you want to "boost ya breast"...in YOUR case take it to the max!!!) THEN you could all "blend in" given your new found breasts and nobody would bat an eye if ya went to the loo with a girl...we do it all the time! ;) JUST an idea if you manage to find out when the tour starts! Emma ;) - amused by your last post.
FedEx them please Emma. I'm all ears, oops I mean breasts .... undercover work I'll really enjoy .... may be a little painful, but I shall endure 'cause I'm man ... no no man-woman, not sure ... :confused:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Me too

Now Emma don't be too harsh on these girls and get all judgmental, in 99% of these stories they always tell us they never had sex with the guys and I for one believe them.:paranoid:
I also believe in UFOs and that alien life forms from other planets live among us. Anna also believes in the tooth fairy .... ;)

Last edited:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Make like Momita Shad...all "undercover" an' all..."My name's Bond - Shad Bond" an' all of that given ya cunning man/woman form (with the wonderbra as a sleuth-like aid!)...YEP! Undercover is hard going I bet - can't speak to ya family for weeks (two to be exact - you'd have cracked 'em by then!;) ) Have to pose as a woman (FOR GAWD'S SAKE!!) and...Good GOD I hope you need not go this far...find out whether the tooth fairy/un-bedded sankie victims exsist (REMOVE the bra if you spot a bed Shad! - Research ain't worth the pain at THAT stage I would imagine!!!) I wish you luck!;)

MAYBE I am harsh an' judgemental of sankie victims (though I struggle to see it Anna - it ain't hard to "find out" is it now? THEY SURE AS HELL FIND A COMPUTER WHEN THEY GET HOME!!!!!!:ninja:) BUT "hey-ho" - I be the nasty type!!!;) (DEEP BREATH!) I believe 'em - sure I do *nods* - every single one!! I "apologise" to any sankie victime that I offended in saying they "jump into bed" - I was VERY wrong!!!!!! I will correct that in my utter shame: YOU DO NOT "jump into bed" COZ YA AIN'T "EASY" - NOPE!!! 100% sorry!!! ... Me suspect 9/10 suckers have heard of fore-play...:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

ATB! Emma;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Good girl Emma, you passed

Ahhh! Okey-dokey! Me know CD alright (all good!) - Travis anyone???;)
If you know what "sidiplei" is, you've already been sankified (sic?) ... I was hoping you knew, so we can get some new material, ..... like 'This is Emma, just returned from the DR, please ..... ". Darn, where are they???? :(

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
What about a combo teevee AND sidi/dividi plei ? I might have seen one of those in the DR.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
French Influence

As more and more animation staff are Haitians (maybe due to the Canadian clientele) they can now can change the name of that popular species from 'chocolate boys' to 'choc au lit boys'.... :bunny:

m'frog