Another one bites the dust- Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Well I am glad that laws don't let people like you have the freedom of choice to rape young girls.
As I said before, that's not my perversion or my fetish. I am not interested in 15 y.o girls at all. I just don't like how US Government restricts the rights of their citizens even while they are abroad, that's it.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
As I said before, that's not my perversion or my fetish. I am not interested in young girls at all. I just don't like how US Government restricts the rights of their citizens, that's it.

Restricts their rights to travel with the intent of having sex with 15 year olds? Either you are sick or truly ignorant.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Either you are sick or truly ignorant.
Normally, if you don't like the laws of your country, if you want more freedom, you can move to the country where laws are more acceptable for you. But US citizens still have to comply with US laws even if they are far away from US. This is what I was talking about.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
So get a Domionican passport and turn in your USA one and then go find your 15 year old love.
I already have 2 passports that allow that :) And I never had US citizenship. But, I am not looking for 15 year old love. Why you try to personal attack me? I was talking about rights and laws, not about myself.

By the way, the age of consent in DR is 18, no exceptions. The same time many 17 y.o. girls in DR already have 2 kids. But if you have sex with such girl, you become a subject of extortion of her and her family. Where is the logic here? So this law just provides more ground for setups, especially for foreigners. Of course, you have to check girl's cedula... but every 15 y.o. whore in DR has a fake cedula or the cedula of her older friend who looks the same (actually they all look the same). And if you get caught with this and you are US citizen, you are in trouble now in US too, not only in DR.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Why do you even attempt to communicate with a pedophile??? I hope this guy gets hit by a truck and burns in the puddle of spilled gas. Who cares what country he is from???? Burn pedophile Burn.... Just leave the passport behind so we can tell your family, friends and neighbors about how you are proud of your right to be a pedophile...

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
You've got weird friends.
Der Fish
I know a guy who carefully checked the girl's cedula in DR, to be sure that the girl is more than 18, and after they had sex the girl's family started to extort money from him, saying that the girl was only 17 and she used the cedula of her older sister. The guy's biggest concern was not that he is in trouble in DR, because in DR you can solve this with money. His biggest concern was that he can get in trouble in US as US citizen, and those problems in US can't be solved with some pesos.

So what I am talking about has nothing to do with pedophilia or something like that. I am talking about laws, rights, cases of extortion, setups, etc... if somebody don't understand the difference, probably he/she is dumb.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Just because something is legal, doesn't mean you should do it. If you have to check the cedula, you know she's way too young. Only person that should be having sex with 16 year olds are other sixteen year olds.

Likely this guy was set up, but having a history of doing exactly what you got arrested for doesn't make him some innocent that didn't know any better.

I wonder if guys that do this have daughters of their own?

I know a guy who carefully checked the girl's cedula in DR, to be sure that the girl is more than 18,

So what I am talking about has nothing to do with pedophilia or something like that. I am talking about laws, rights, cases of extortion, setups, etc... if somebody don't understand the difference, probably he/she is dumb.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Jumbo: You say there are hundreds of girls 15 years old having sex with gringos. Can you tell us where your research comes from. I do not think I know any underage girls having sex. I know it must happen but hundreds....please. If I found any gringos having sex with an underage girl I have some PN contacts who would love to speak to them.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
If I found any gringos having sex with an underage girl
Man, there are many gringos who think that the girl is 19, but in fact she is 17 and she has a fake cedula or not her cedula at all, or she lies that her cedula was stolen yesterday in a carro publico, etc.

Just go on Badoo website and search all Dominicans girls 18?19 y.o. In fact, 50% of them are underage, but they never admit it.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Jumbo: You say there are hundreds of girls 15 years old having sex with gringos. Can you tell us where your research comes from. I do not think I know any underage girls having sex. I know it must happen but hundreds....please. If I found any gringos having sex with an underage girl I have some PN contacts who would love to speak to them.

Can I let you in on a little secret?
MANY of the girls plying their wares in Sosua are NOT 18 and using cousin Belkis' cedula while she watches her nino.
High heals and a little lip gloss and off to Willy's for work.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
If you have to check the cedula, you know she's way too young.
Bullsh1t. I know one girl here, she is 23, but she looks like 15. Her daughter is 5 y.o. I can even post a picture here, and most of you will say that she's 15 or like that. But she is 23. Is it SO bad if the girl looks younger? Tell me the truth, do you want to look like you are 50 if you are only 40? Or maybe it's better to look 40 when you are 50?

On the other hand, there are many Dominicanas who look 20 but they are only 16 or even less. So you never know.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
If I found any gringos having sex with an underage girl I have some PN contacts who would love to speak to them.
If your PN contacts have some extra money after they rob somebody in the street, they love to spend them for some 15 year old chica in the nearest cabanas. So please don't be so pathetic.

Sep 4, 2012
Good that he was caught. A man is known as man by handling himself as such. His behavior was that of a predator and now, well, he winded up being the prey.

Lesson to be learned, hang around grow ups and prostitutes may just cost you a price that you may not be able to afford at the end.

Watch it UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Only person that should be having sex with 16 year olds are other sixteen year olds.
Who said that?

For example, Colombian law says:

Youth covers the age range between 14 years and 28 years in the New Youth Citizenship Statute. In reference to man is considered young until about 40 years, for this reason a grown man who has not reached age 40 can have sex with girls aged 15, 16, 17 or more years, as long as there consent.

In USA you can't have sex with minors, but you can buy and smoke weed legally now in some states. In Iran they will give you death penalty for drugs, but you can marry a 10 y.o. girl legally. So who's right and who's wrong?

Just because something is legal, doesn't mean you should do it.

This is why we have laws. To know what we can do and what we can NOT. The laws vary from country to country. If in DR having sex with girls under 18 is prohibited, don't do it in DR. If in Colombia it's OK, do it there if you want. If you want to marry a 10 y.o. girl, immigrate to Iran and turn yourself into Islam. No problem with that.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
In USA you can't have sex with minors, but you can buy and smoke weed legally now in some states. In Iran they will give you death penalty for drugs, but you can marry a 10 y.o. girl legally. So who's right and who's wrong?

This is why we have laws. To know what we can do and what we can NOT. The laws vary from country to country. If in DR having sex with girls under 18 is prohibited, don't do it in DR. If in Colombia it's OK, do it there if you want. If you want to marry a 10 y.o. girl, immigrate to Iran and turn yourself into Islam. No problem with that.[/QUOTE]

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
If I call someone an a hole will I be hit with another 3 point penalty and banned for a week???

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Lost his job, goes to prison, and branded a pedophile for life. As a convicted pedophile he has all sorts of restrictions and must notify the police of his address after he gets out of jail. This case should be required reading for all single males visiting the DR. Maybe a handout along with filling out all the customs paperwork they give you on the plane.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the operative word is CONSENT. different societies factor in their own societal dynamics to arrive at an age when they think a girl can give consent to a man for a sexual dalliance. and, yes, it is arbitrary, since we all know that the age varies from country to country, and, in cases, from province to province. however, a man who cannot legally have sex with a 15 year old in his country, and travels to another in order to do same in another, in which he feels the laws are lax, is even worse, and needs to have serious corrective measures applied against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.