Another one bites the dust- Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
This whole issue is not only about sex offenders which we all hate and agree should be punished it's more about "CONTROL" and how far the US will go to restrict, regulate and control it's own citizens even when on foreign soil. IMO this happened in the DR and out of the jurisdiction of the US. If you commit a crime in the DR it's up to the DR authorities to prosecute and punish crime committed in their country and DR laws should apply and "NOT" US laws.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
however, a man who cannot legally have sex with a 15 year old in his country, and travels to another in order to do same in another, in which he feels the laws are lax, is even worse, and needs to have serious corrective measures applied against him.
Really? What about people who can't buy weed legally in their state and go to Colorado for that? What is the difference?

I believe that all men bitching about this kind of sex tourists are bitching because they really want to do the same but they can't because they are afraid to do this.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Really? What about people who can't buy weed legally in their state and go to Colorado for that? What is the difference?

I believe that all men bitching about this kind of sex tourists are bitching because they really want to do the same but they can't because they are afraid to do this.

there is a difference. smoking weed is against the law, but you are not victimizing anyone when you do. see the difference.

i bitch about pedophiles, and it is not because i want to be one, in secret. i do not like women under 30 for a partner of any kind. chicas look sweet, but they are not my cup of tea. it is a personal preference.

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
About a decade ago one could read any number of pieces about Americans going to Thailand and other destinations to do the sex thing with children. THere was a request by one or more of those governments to the USA to put a stop to this practice. The antisex tourism laws were a result of that.

If this guy committed a crime in the DR and then would flee to the US I really doubt the US authorities would allow him to be extradited back to the DR to face criminal charges on foreign land. These US laws are only about "CONTROL" not about Justice or what is right or wrong.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
i do not like women under 30 for a partner of any kind. chicas look sweet, but they are not my cup of tea. it is a personal preference.
So why are you bitching about American Joe who goes to Colombia, meets beautiful Juanita in the park, she is only 16 or 17, he is 40, they have sex with mutual consent, and it's allowed by Colombian laws? Yes, that Joe still can be prosecuted for that in US, because of stupid US laws, but why YOU are bitching about this?

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Not even debatable,guy is a fool and deserves what he got. Yes it is his freedom of choice to pay for sex in the DR and there is nothing wrong with that as many men and women do that. But the need to have sex with minors makes this guy a true pedophile.it doesn't matter if it happened in the DR or in the states..It's a crime and a very serious one at that. No these girls are probably not angels, but they are still minors and he should know better. Why be so foolish when there are so many women of legal age available,even for a disgusting pervert like him..

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
there is a difference. smoking weed is against the law, but you are not victimizing anyone when you do. see the difference.
I have no idea how somebody can victimize a 17 y.o. Dominican girl who had her first kid at the age of 14 or 15. :) Really. They f#ck like animals since they are 13 or even less. But the law is the law, it's forbidden to have sex with under 18 in DR, so it's really stupid to do it here. However, on the other hand is the fact that nobody goes to jail for this in DR, some money to the family always solve the problem. This is the reality, and you can't change it.

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
If he was indeed guilty he should have been arrested, pistol whipped, kicked, beat up and dragged to the police station and put in a Dominican jail and not let out until he does his time in hell but, for the US to get involved in the DR and try to apply logic and the law in this case where witness are bought for a few pesos and have no credibility and the police will sell their own mother for a few bucks and people will collaborate with the thought they can be sent to the US as a court witness and may be get residency for their participation and support. I say this guy was set up to show as an example but, we need to hear both sides before you make your final conclusions.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry "Hernandez" they are not concerned about you anyway.
They just love threads that give them a forum to be "Holier Than Thou" about a wide range of topics they could care less about, racism, is a big favorite right now with the "Sperling" comments!
Just like the "Nigerian Girl's Kidnapping"!
That behavior has been commonplace in Africa for a thousand years, likely much MORE!
But now They can just "# Bring Back Our Girls" and instant "points' as a "Concerned Individual".
"Starbuck's" anyone??????
"TALK" is not only "Cheap" it is WORTHLESS!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 5, 2007
They just love threads that give them a forum to be "Holier Than Thou" about a wide range of topics they could care less about, racism, is a big favorite right now with the "Sperling" comments!
That behavior has been commonplace in Africa for a thousand years, likely much MORE!
But now They can just "# Bring Back Our Girls" and instant "points' as a "Concerned Individual".

Send in the Marines, take over the Custom houses Ooops, tried that already huh

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have no idea how somebody can victimize a 17 y.o. Dominican girl who had her first kid at the age of 14 or 15. :) Really. They f#ck like animals since they are 13 or even less. But the law is the law, it's forbidden to have sex with under 18 in DR, so it's really stupid to do it here. However, on the other hand is the fact that nobody goes to jail for this in DR, some money to the family always solve the problem. This is the reality, and you can't change it.

someone victimized her at 13, too. this is not rocket science.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

so now being against pedophilia is being "holier than thou"?

some of us do prefer them when they discard the training bras.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Jumbo: You say there are hundreds of girls 15 years old having sex with gringos. Can you tell us where your research comes from. I do not think I know any underage girls having sex. I know it must happen but hundreds....please. If I found any gringos having sex with an underage girl I have some PN contacts who would love to speak to them.

You caught me. I actually lowered thousands to hundreds because i knew someone would call bull$hit. I guess hanging out at the Check Point makes one a DR expert. I do not need any research. I know for a fact. And most of the expats and regular vacationers that are having relations with these young ladies know the same PN you do. Take off the rose colored glasses.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
"They all then went to the beach where LYTHCOTT had sexual intercourse with the Victims in the water." Do guys wear condoms in the ocean?

"Dominican law enforcement was able to identify LYTHCOTT after viewing the Facebook accounts of the Victims. The Victims were each showed a photo array containing LYTHCOTT and identified him as the American man they had had sexual relations with."

"He also indicated that he had been to the Dominican Republic on numerous occasions and that SUBJECT 1 had obtained girls for him to have sex with on approximately 45 occasions, but he claimed that prior to the December 2013 trip, the girls were always older than 18 years of age."

"In addition, LYTHCOTT had a Samsung Galaxy Note cellular telephone on his person at the time he was stopped. It was searched pursuant to HSI’s border search authority and a photograph of the VICTIMS was discovered."

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Unless one asks for a birth Certificate it would be hard to distinguish between some 15 year olds and some 20 year olds. Our secretary is twenty but three or four of the girls in Grade 9 physically look more mature. A stiff prick has no conscience and most guys willing to pay for sex couldn't tell the difference between a sixteen years old and an nineteen year old.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
A 15 year old is a kid no matter what he or she looks like.

This guy is being made an example of and if it deters at least one other pervert
than justice has been done.

There are many Dominicans that come from the states and marry young teenagers
and the parents are all for it because their daughter is going to make it to the states.
They should be all thrown in jail and the pervert stripped of their US residency.

Criss Colon posted an article about the alarming pregnancy rates amongst 10-16 year
olds here. Yes 10 year olds!
One hospital has had 1200+ recent births by these minors.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
There are many Dominicans that come from the states and marry young teenagers
and the parents are all for it because their daughter is going to make it to the states.

Special Family Issues | Embassy of the United States Dominican Republic

General Requirements for Foreigners to Marry in the Dominican Republic

In order to get married in the Dominican Republic, a man and a woman must be of a certain minimum age (16 for men, 15 for women), be legally eligible to marry, and be entering into the marriage contract of their own free will. Failure to comply with any of these basic criteria could mean that Dominican authorities will decline to register the marriage as legal.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011

Nope! Wrong! Please don't associate us in any way shape or form.
This tool got exactly what he deserved. He knew what he did was wrong. This man was a predator, nothing less. That the sad fact. He didn't make a mistake it was a lifestyle .

drescape24

Status
Not open for further replies.