Arcade Addiction!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I give up. I'll never even come close to getting the 4 million plus that Raf now has. Who the heck is he and who invited him? :(

I need a new hobby. Drinking? Can't smoke. :bored:

Just kidding Raf. Congrats.

Mob, now what are we going to play?

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
I'm not trying to say that anyone has been cheating and using autoplay gaming software or online cheats or anything.. But I see some scores in the arcade that could go down in the guiness book of world records.

Smooches...Clip

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I could always set the scores to auto clear every 2 weeks, month, whatever?

Sorry, I cannot police the arcade, I have enough to do.

Raf

Jan 12, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Ok I give up. I'll never even come close to getting the 4 million plus that Raf now has. Who the heck is he and who invited him?

I need a new hobby. Drinking? Can't smoke.

Just kidding Raf. Congrats.

Mob, now what are we going to play?

OK, my best score must be 5,000 or 6,000 points in my best days !
It's my daughter Virginia, aged 20, Tetris expert, who played and made this incredible score. When I look her, she makes me sick !

Moreover, she is left-handed and plays of the right hand

Her way: she starts on level 10 and it seems that after level 15 or 20, speed does not increase any more. PLEASE Robert, do not erase her score, she would be very sad, but she will start again :mad:

Nobody invited me, I love DR and will move there next year (Samana Peninsule). You are very lucky to live in this incredible country.

Continue to play and do not pay any more attention to her weak scores :)

Clippedwing said:
I'm not trying to say that anyone has been cheating and using autoplay gaming software or online cheats or anything.. But I see some scores in the arcade that could go down in the guiness book of world records.

Smooches...Clip

I swear you on her head that she doesn't cheat and thank you for the guiness book of world records. I transmit. :bunny: :)

Raf...Wednesday in DR for 3 weeks... :bunny:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for clearing that up Raf. I now feel better about my 128,000 points.

There's no way I can compete with the quick mind and fingers a 20 year old.;)

Have fun in DR

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
What i really want to know is how has gringo diablo registered a score of 666 on the ping pong bat game when everyone else gets 8 / 9 at best????

Whats that all about? If you have played that game, you will know that 5 / 6 is good.

Last edited:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I'm thinking it wouldn't be exactly rocket science to have an IP packet sniffer capture the way the game posts the score back to the server and send a fake message following the same format with a modified score.

On the other hand, he may have been uncommonly lucky enough to get the paddle in the exact middle and let it sit while he went for lunch.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What am I doing wrong????

MrMike said:
I'm thinking it wouldn't be exactly rocket science to have an IP packet sniffer capture the way the game posts the score back to the server and send a fake message following the same format with a modified score.

On the other hand, he may have been uncommonly lucky enough to get the paddle in the exact middle and let it sit while he went for lunch.
I have tried and tried and tried some more and I can not get more than 8. What is your secret????

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I scored over 49,000 points playing asteroids the other day and my score didn't register.

Larry

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
The asteroids high score wasn't too hard to get actually, i could have got more if my take away delivery guy hadn't turned up at such a bad moment.

I didn't realise you would get these icons above all your posts though when i first played in the Arcade. I feel like every post i make just tells everyone i spend too much time playing games, maybe i do actually, haha.

Tired..........with square eyes!

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
tired_boy said:
What i really want to know is how has gringo diablo registered a score of 666 on the ping pong bat game when everyone else gets 8 / 9 at best????

Whats that all about? If you have played that game, you will know that 5 / 6 is good.

There is a cheat for Funky Pong.. Has something to do with the right click mouse button or something. Another forum has games and they were complaining of all the cheating too and listed the cheat but I couldn't figure it out. But it's obvious that Gringodiablo cheated. What fun is that?

There are also cheats for Madea Path and Tetris. I don't see the fun in cheating.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Raf said:
OK, my best score must be 5,000 or 6,000 points in my best days !
It's my daughter Virginia, aged 20, Tetris expert, who played and made this incredible score. When I look her, she makes me sick !

Moreover, she is left-handed and plays of the right hand

Her way: she starts on level 10 and it seems that after level 15 or 20, speed does not increase any more. PLEASE Robert, do not erase her score, she would be very sad, but she will start again :mad:

Nobody invited me, I love DR and will move there next year (Samana Peninsule). You are very lucky to live in this incredible country.

Continue to play and do not pay any more attention to her weak scores :)

I swear you on her head that she doesn't cheat and thank you for the guiness book of world records. I transmit. :bunny: :)

Raf...Wednesday in DR for 3 weeks... :bunny:

Sorry, I don't believe you. First you said it was YOUR score, now it's your daughters score, who's left handed and twenty? Which is it? You have established a history of untruth.

Furhtermore, your score I mean your daughthers score, is the highest I've ever seen. Are we really supposed to believe she scored 4 million at level 10 and above, playing backwards AND in an hour?

There's a cheat available for Tetris. You can pause the game and choose which piece you want to fall next. I think this is what you have done. If you haven't cheated, Your daughter should enter the Tetris World Champions and see if she could win a prize because she's truly talented.

Smooches...Clip.

Edited to say: I'm also not buying your french accent either. I transmit.

Clip.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Not sure how the old version went but it took me about 2 and a half hours to get 1,989,000 in tetris.

What fun is cheating anyways?

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
How long did it take you to get this high score then?
Also i have tried playing it but the blocks end up coming down really fast and my score is poor! How did you score so highly?