Arcade Addiction!

Raf

Jan 12, 2004
ClippedWing said:
Sorry, I don't believe you. First you said it was YOUR score, now it's your daughters score, who's left handed and twenty? Which is it? You have established a history of untruth.

Furhtermore, your score I mean your daughthers score, is the highest I've ever seen. Are we really supposed to believe she scored 4 million at level 10 and above, playing backwards AND in an hour?

There's a cheat available for Tetris. You can pause the game and choose which piece you want to fall next. I think this is what you have done. If you haven't cheated, Your daughter should enter the Tetris World Champions and see if she could win a prize because she's truly talented.

Smooches...Clip.

Edited to say: I'm also not buying your french accent either. I transmit.

Clip.

Where did you see I have said this is my score ? She started playing with my login because I didn't create her a login just to play Arcade ! As soon as she made good scores, I told you it was her, I am a big zero to play those games and I hate them...

I don't know if some Tetris World Championship exists, but I will talk with her about it...

She's truly talented !!!

Sorry for my french accent (I'm from Belgium) I do my best.

Ou as-tu vu que j'ai que c'?tait MON PROPRE score ? Elle a commenc? ? jouer avec mon login parce que je n'ai pas jug? utile de lui cr?er un login juste pour jouer aux jeux Arcade. D?s qu'elle a obtenu de beaux scores, je vous ai dit que c'?tait elle. Je suis un gros nul pour jouer ? ces jeux et je les d?teste...

Je ne sais pas s'il existe un championnant du monde de Tetris, mais je vais lui en parler.

Elle a vraiment du talent !!!

D?sol? si mon accent fran?ais (je suis Belge et pas Fran?ais !!!) ne te pla?t pas, je fais ce que je peux !

Raf

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In this new version I only have 128,115 points and it says it took me 880 seconds which is 14 mins. You have to try not to get close to the top or it's harder to turn the blocks. You get the most points when you clear four row at a time. The higher score the faster it goes. Stay at the bottom as much as you can.

The "old version" was totally different. Once you broke through level 10 it was pretty much clear all the way. It didn't keep time. The only reason I know how long I was on is because I looked at the time when I was finished.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Raf said:
Where did you see I have said this is my score ? She started playing with my login because I didn't create her a login just to play Arcade ! As soon as she made good scores, I told you it was her, I am a big zero to play those games and I hate them...

Raf

You must think we are all idiots on this board. On two occaisions you inferred that it was YOU playing the game, not your daughter. It wasn't until we began suspecting that you were cheating that you threw your daughter into this.

Did you or did you not post this? or does your 20 year old wonderkid have bad english and type just like you? You specifically told Anna, sorry and that she'd have to beat YOUR score and signed your name Raf. Keep talking-- you'll dig your own grave sooner or later.

Hi
I would know if Tetris game can show a higher score than 999,999 points. I wouldn't like see 0 when I'll get 1,000,000 points !! Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks

And 4,228,213 points in 67 minutes ??
Perhaps I'm a Martian ?
I can't play anymore for 3 weeks, trip in DR

You will have all your time to beat my score

Anna, I'm really sorry !!
Try again !

Raf

I'm sorry. I'm not buying it. Others can believe you if they want but I think you cheated.

Smooches...Clip.

Raf

Jan 12, 2004
ClippedWing said:
you'll dig your own grave sooner or later.

I'm sorry. I'm not buying it. Others can believe you if they want but I think you cheated.

Smooches...Clip.

Crois ce que tu veux, moi je sais qu'il n'y a eu aucune tricherie et cela me suffit. :cheeky:

Pour moi le sujet est clos car je pars prendre mon vol pour la RD !

Sans rancune !

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Raf said:
Crois ce que tu veux, moi je sais qu'il n'y a eu aucune tricherie et cela me suffit. :cheeky:

Pour moi le sujet est clos car je pars prendre mon vol pour la RD !

Sans rancune !

Exactly. When I lie and get caught the same thing happens to me too.. My lies get so jumbled that it no longer makes since either.

Smooches...Clip.

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
There are so many games, why concern ourselves with people who need attention.The arcade is a great idea, there are so many attainable records.
Breakout, and Alien Clones are good examples.
Its all in fun, enjoy.
Thanks Robert.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen you!!!!

ClippedWing said:
There is a cheat for Funky Pong.. Has something to do with the right click mouse button or something. Another forum has games and they were complaining of all the cheating too and listed the cheat but I couldn't figure it out. But it's obvious that Gringodiablo cheated. What fun is that?

There are also cheats for Madea Path and Tetris. I don't see the fun in cheating.
I am the Maeda Path champ and I am not cheating. There is no fun in cheating. Well, after seeing your score on some games, even I would think that people are cheating. You know what, maybe I am cheating. For me to know and for you to find out. Just kidding.

Cheating miguel, er, honest miguel. hehe

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Alien Clones

TERRY - whats the crack with the Alien Clones game? Is it as straightforward as shooting the aliens before they get to you?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Raf!!!

Raf said:

I don't know if some Tetris World Championship exists, but I will talk with her about it...

She's truly talented !!!

Sorry for my french accent (I'm from Belgium) I do my best.

Ou as-tu vu que j'ai que c'?tait MON PROPRE score ? Elle a commenc? ? jouer avec mon login parce que je n'ai pas jug? utile de lui cr?er un login juste pour jouer aux jeux Arcade. D?s qu'elle a obtenu de beaux scores, je vous ai dit que c'?tait elle. Je suis un gros nul pour jouer ? ces jeux et je les d?teste...

Je ne sais pas s'il existe un championnant du monde de Tetris, mais je vais lui en parler.

Elle a vraiment du talent !!!

D?sol? si mon accent fran?ais (je suis Belge et pas Fran?ais !!!) ne te pla?t pas, je fais ce que je peux !

Raf
Please teach me all those bad words that you told Clipp. Just wondering, did you send her to hell?, I am not saying that you should, but did you?. Hehe. Anybody who is acusing you or your daughter of cheating should prove it and if they can not prove it, they should keep their mouths shut.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
miguel said:
I am the Maeda Path champ and I am not cheating. There is no fun in cheating. Well, after seeing your score on some games, even I would think that people are cheating. You know what, maybe I am cheating. For me to know and for you to find out. Just kidding.

Cheating miguel, er, honest miguel. hehe

At no time did I ever accuse you of cheating or even insinuate that I thought you cheated. If I thought you Miguel were cheating I would have come out and directly said it. I was just saying there are known cheats for a few games.

Throw a rock in a pack of dogs and the one that gets hit will always holler. So unless you feel quilty about something I wasn't talking about you. It's my opinon that Funky Pong and Tetris have been compromised.

You can stick up for Frenchie all you want. I don't need backup to say what's on my mind nor do I have to prove anything to say what I think. I already proved he was a liar so I don't think being a cheater is a far reach. I'm sticking to my story I think he cheated. If you have a problem with my opinion and how I voice them.. That's a personal issue you will have to take up with yourself.

Smooches..Clip.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
You told me!!!!

ClippedWing said:
At no time did I ever accuse you of cheating or even insinuate that I thought you cheated. If I thought you Miguel were cheating I would have come out and directly said it. I was just saying there are known cheats for a few games.

Throw a rock in a pack of dogs and the one that gets hit will always holler. So unless you feel quilty about something I wasn't talking about you. It's my opinon that Funky Pong and Tetris have been compromised.

You can stick up for Frenchie all you want. I don't need backup to say what's on my mind nor do I have to prove anything to say what I think. I already proved he was a liar so I don't think being a cheater is a far reach. I'm sticking to my story I think he cheated. If you have a problem with my opinion and how I voice them.. That's a personal issue you will have to take up with yourself.

Smooches..Clip.
Smoochie, darling. That was exactly what happened, you threw the rock and I got hit. Yes I am guilty of responding to your so "great" posts. Does it mean that anybody that gets a higher score than you on any game is cheating?. Maybe she or he was cheating, so what. Their problem. If someone cheats, why should I give a damm. I have better things to do with my life than to be following people's score and then analyze it to see if they are cheating or not.
I am not sticking up for "frenchie" as u said, but I do like french fries.
Vive La France!!!. Oh no wait, they did not helped the US in Iraq. Well then,
Que viva todos los juegos de Arcada de DR1.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
miguel said:
Smoochie, darling. That was exactly what happened, you threw the rock and I got hit. Yes I am guilty of responding to your so "great" posts. Does it mean that anybody that gets a higher score than you on any game is cheating?. Maybe she or he was cheating, so what. Their problem. If someone cheats, why should I give a damm. I have better things to do with my life than to be following people's score and then analyze it to see if they are cheating or not.
I am not sticking up for "frenchie" as u said, but I do like french fries.
Vive La France!!!. Oh no wait, they did not helped the US in Iraq. Well then,
Que viva todos los juegos de Arcada de DR1.

Okay, you're right. I like you so I'll just leave it like that. The arcade is fun, it was funner without all the "questionable" scores. So whatever. Cheaters should be able to have fun too.

Smooche..Clip.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Whether anyone cheats or not, I personally have tried a few games out in the DR1 arcade and am proud of my lower scores because I know I earned them fairly:) In my opinion, nothing will ever be better than my beloved nes, snes, and sega genesis systems.

p.s. My fave game of all time is Dune: the battle for arrakis for Sega Genesis System. Any hints on how to beat the game with Houses: Harkonnen or Ordos. I can only beat it using House Atreides. No exaggeration but I have put at least 2-3000 hours into this game over the last 10 years or so. Come on someone help me out.
dale7(looking for a Dune expert)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I am addicted!!!

Ok, it seems that I don't a life. It's just that I can not stop playing that darn Towerball game. I am cheating so much that my score keeps on getting LOWER all the time, hehe.

I am just waiting for the most popular game of them all:

"HOW TO BECOME A SANKIE"