Arcade Addiction!

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Doh!

I do love the arcade section, but it is a bit annoying when you get the high score after playing half an hour and then it doesn't submit it properly!

I just got 2 good scores on Flashpoker and it registered it is 0 !

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
tired_boy said:
I do love the arcade section, but it is a bit annoying when you get the high score after playing half an hour and then it doesn't submit it properly!

I just got 2 good scores on Flashpoker and it registered it is 0 !

I had a heck of a time at first submitting the score to register but what you do if you have just doubled up and you win, don't hit submit on that screen. Click take, and when you get back to the main screen to play the next hand, click on submit score there but once you submit score that game is done, there is no saving process so that you can submit a good score and try to keep on playing to even win more. Early on, I had a few scores ranging from 600-1500 and I lost them as well and I was mad. But now, I need close to 3000 to have top score. I have been over a 1,000 recently a few times and have always lost when I tried to 2x or 4x my score but the day will come.
dale7(Howard, poker fanatic)

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Cheers, I have just figured that out. Sometimes it takes a while to get a good score then when you lose it, you could bang your head on the wall in frustration. Lol

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!!!

I need somebody, anybody, to challenge me at Towerball. I am the champ here and there and I have no competition. Please, I beg you guys and dolls to make it a little more challenging for me. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

:cheeky:
Jane J. said:
I did it....just for you.
Finally. Now I can have fun while playing. Thanks and I am bowing to you right now!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Me too!!!

Jane J. said:
I did it....just for you.
I just did it, again, just for you too. You took my throne for 2 days and now it's your turn to do it to me!! Good luck, hehe.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I will make my most valiant effort to do it to you.

I hope I can do it to you quickly and I hope it doesn't take too long. I like a nice challenge and a swift conquest, not something that's so long and drawn out that it makes me lose interest.

Ya know what I mean? :paranoid:

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!

Jane J. said:
I will make my most valiant effort to do it to you.

I hope I can do it to you quickly and I hope it doesn't take too long. I like a nice challenge and a swift conquest, not something that's so long and drawn out that it makes me lose interest.

Ya know what I mean? :paranoid:
I know what you mean but talk is cheap!!!. Bring it on!!!. By the way, have a good time trying and I really do hope that you kick my ax soon so I could go back and kick yours again, hehehe. Have fun.