Blue Mall SD

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Okaaaaaay. Cholera, dengue, cane toads, apagones, cost of living, crime, scams - - - - - - did I miss something? Nice mall Pich.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
9557097621_a01be3ccb1_c.jpg

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
PICHARDO, well done on making it to the Platinum Club :)

If you want a sig, it needs to adhere to the rules. Look at the mods and other Platinum members to see what is acceptable.

Thanks!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I better step up my posting of pics and other assorted stuff...maybe one of these days I'll make it to the Platinum club as well. Do we at least get something for longevity? The "Old folk's home" club maybe???

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I got to 1200 posts in 11 years, so I can have a signature in 2093! (Something to look forward to)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"GOIMED" "Sup", you "Dislike" the facts about epidemic healthcare problems in the DR???
Now THAT will surely help!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
"GOIMED" "Sup", you "Dislike" the facts about epidemic healthcare problems in the DR???

I guess he (unlike you) can use his little bit of brains to know this is not a hospital but a Mall and Hotel, which has zilch to do with your now epidemic rants and other diseases...

Maybe?????

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011

How this guy is/became a moderator is beyond me...never has anything
constructive to say
flames a post about a mall with some B/S about cholera. does he have some dirt
on the
owner of the place? Of that I'm almost certain.
Mi hermano si no le gusta DR, ahi esta la puerta!

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Blue Mall is wonderful, however...if you are a mother to small children.....the Blue Mall is where all the wealthy mothers take their Nannies to show off. So if you have 2 children....you should have 2 nannies. If your like me with 5 kids and no nannies....you will become the odd ball of the group! Blessings
Well my BMW is wayyyy better than 5 nannies.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
constructive to say
on the

Well... To understand what love is, one must also understand where hate comes from...

The Yin and the Yang...

Pretty much CCCCCCC is the left foot we avoid stepping out of bed with in the morning...

Sometimes we DO need a cold shower of sorts! LOL!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
At LEAST I HAVE a left foot!
Since the hospitals are all full of Cholera, and Dengue Fever patients laying in the hallways, why not put them in the empty mall spaces????
I'll bet that "BioMedical Hazard", just like "PEE CHAR DOUGH" , doesn't even live here in the DR!!!!!!!!
Burying one's head in the sand, or more likely, "Up Ones A$$" solves NO PROBLEMS!
The time spent wondering why I am a DR1 Moderator, AND, "Most Liked Poster", could be better spent recognizing some of the DR's many, many problems
The First Step To Solving A Problem, Is Recognizing You Have a Problem!!!!
PS, I first visited here in 1986, moved here permanently in 1995.
There MUST be Something that keeps me here, other than an ENDLESS supply of willing teenage girls.
When I find out what that "Something" is, you'll be the first to know!
The ONLY thing that gives me more satisfaction than those young girls, is when someone questions my "POSTINGS" here on DR!.
Especially someone who has no clue to the trials & tribulations about surviving in this "Pasadise"???????
Time to go, my "Nooner" , "Yudelis",just arrived, and an hour late, Sooooooooooo Dominican!
Her mother is in "La Clinica" and I'm the only one who can save her!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
CCCC, there are no vaccines for either Dengue or Cholera. This is a tropical country after all, and authorities know well in advance when the outbreaks are going to start and end. But there's nothing they can do. It's up to the people to do what they must to reduce the impact of these yearly epidemics.

Back to topic, I do like Blue Mall. Never go there, though. Not much to do there, beyond the movie theaters unfortunately.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Antibiotics are the drugs of choice for both the above.
And they work very well.
Just get treatment as soon as you have any symptoms.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
constructive to say
on the

You can like or dislike his style, but CC does know what he is talking about, I would say most of his posts do have something constructive to say.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
You can like or dislike his style, but CC does know what he is talking about, I would say most of his posts do have something constructive to say.

CCCC suffers from a very well known and documented disease: Acute longuslivinginDRcya.
The more you live in DR the easier it is to understand where CC's opinions come from. I guess he's the dean of the beentheredonethat club. I don't always agree with him, but I can understand very well why he says the things he says.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
constructive to say
on the
After a while it hits you... that's just the way he is (online at least)!

Then things get easier on the board because suddenly you will see his post as 'CC being CC'... You'll get so good at this, that when he does posts in a different manner, you begin to wonder if he's OK...