Boca Chica?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Thank you very much, dear Rob!
Why don`t you learn Spanish? It is beautiful language.
Where do you buy your guanabanas if not in Ole? Where do you buy fresh cold milk? Why ?

I'm 65. I'm trying to learn Spanish but I'm still in the suck phase. I buy most of my produce from 3 Haitian guys in Andres. They're very nice and the prices are right. I don't do milk. My kid does and we buy at Ole or the colmado.

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Just a heads up, but you probable are aware of this

Eating the fruit could lead to movement disorders similar to Parkinson's disease, according to a case-control study in the French West Indies

Wish you an healthy and prosperous day!

Reactions: irsav

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
I'm 65. I'm trying to learn Spanish but I'm still in the suck phase. I buy most of my produce from 3 Haitian guys in Andres. They're very nice and the prices are right. I don't do milk. My kid does and we buy at Ole or the colmado.
At 65 life only begins, dear Rob.
With the beautiful 30 years of a healthy sexy retirement ahead. With many more romantic adventures and church visits afterwords.
And learning a foreign language is the best prevention how not to become idiot with age. It often works perfectly.
Is Boca Marina open?

Reactions: NanSanPedro

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
At 65 life only begins, dear Rob.
With the beautiful 30 years of a healthy sexy retirement ahead. With many more romantic adventures and church visits afterwords.
And learning a foreign language is the best prevention how not to become idiot with age. It often works perfectly.
Is Boca Marina open?

It's hard to tell if the Marina is open. I walk by there every day but it's not obvious to me that a lot of activity is going on. I did seem them lifting a boat up this morning. But it could have been down for maintenance only. I do see boats on the water from time to time, but not many and not often.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
It's hard to tell if the Marina is open. I walk by there every day but it's not obvious to me that a lot of activity is going on. I did seem them lifting a boat up this morning. But it could have been down for maintenance only. I do see boats on the water from time to time, but not many and not often.
Dear Rob!
I am talking about BM restaurant. Not the boat station. I do not like boating. I better swim. And have a sopa de moriscos afterwords.
I am a plain good old stile person here. In any sense and orientation. You know what I mean.
There is a small fish market not far from the boat station. In San Andre. Early in the morning you can buy a nice fish there.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
NanSanPedro, I think you can stop "updating" Irsav on Boca Chica now. It seems pretty clear that for whatever reason he's winding you up "dear Rob"! He couldn't possibly be serious - could he?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
NanSanPedro, I think you can stop "updating" Irsav on Boca Chica now. It seems pretty clear that for whatever reason he's winding you up "dear Rob"! He couldn't possibly be serious - could he?

I dunno. I take him at face value. He hasn't done anything malevolent at this point. I don't think English is his first language. Been there, doin that.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There's a hint of Borat in those posts.

Reactions: Caonabo

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Maybe Boca Chica will see a revival now during Covid-19 times the beach being excellent for practicing social distancing.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
It's possible. There is a new restaurant (name forgotten) open about 4 or 5 blocks from the beach. It's ok but I was there today and nobody had a mask on. I was somewhat surprised because every place else I have been locally requires customers and employees alike to have one on. Even on the guaguas and in Ole I have been told to cover my nose. This place didn't seem to care one way or the other.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
It's possible. There is a new restaurant (name forgotten) open about 4 or 5 blocks from the beach. It's ok but I was there today and nobody had a mask on. I was somewhat surprised because every place else I have been locally requires customers and employees alike to have one on. Even on the guaguas and in Ole I have been told to cover my nose. This place didn't seem to care one way or the other.
How many Covid in Boca Chica now?

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Haitians are not back to Boca Chica yet?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Haitians are not back to Boca Chica yet?

Many never left. There are some that are working on one of the roads here. Probably about 10 or so. I usually talk to them when I walk by. Horribly hot and labor intensive work. My kid's brother (also Haitian) didn't leave either. He went to jail for one day for working during the quarentena. Now he's working construction. We had his kid (my now adopted grandkid) over for the weekend.

Some of the Haitians that worked for the Russian travel group left. Others found other jobs. If I had to guess, I would say 75% stayed throughout the quarantena.

Reactions: irsav