Wow nice. One question. Impossible for me as Danish with recidencia here and Sinovac vax card ? And another question not related to me. Is it true UK expats that are not vaccinated can’t travel to the UK. I would think you can always travel to your country of origin. You can always repatriate with a test right?
Anyone who arrives, British or other, who doesn't have an approved vaccine given in an approved country can enter but must self-isolate for 10 days following arrival (and they do send inspectors round to check that you are doing this). Nobody who was vaccinated in the DR will count as having an approved vaccine, as DR is not on the list of approved countries. So anyone arriving from DR who was vaccinated in DR will have to follow these rules:
Before you travel to England you must:
- take a COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 3 days before you travel to England
- book and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 PCR tests – to be taken after arrival in England
- complete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before you arrive in England
After you arrive in England you must:
- quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 full days
- take your COVID-19 PCR tests – you must book these tests before you travel
If you are in England for less than 10 days, you need to quarantine for the time you are here. You need to book day 2 and day 8 PCR tests. You only need to take the tests if you are still in England on those days.