casual sex?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wait, You are in SD? I thought you were in miami or in NYC.
Listen up, you are making a big deal about the whole issue. I have a fix for you. Just come to santiago this weekend and leave your brain in SD.
Let me give you a dose of my medicine, with no side effects.
I am serious. Send me your phone number on PM. Make sure you scramble it and give it to me in codes as Robert read all the private messages and actaully sells some numbers to certain DR1 members.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
I kind of like SD, AZB and I don't live there. I live closer to you than you think. Hey Robert! You charged me $300 fo the last #, whassup with that?
;)
Amber:bandit:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wait a minute, you live closer to me? Could it be Moca? Licey? la vega?
Tell me tell me tell me, I won't be able to digest my sandwich. I gots to know.
Ok, I will make you a deal that you can't refuse: I will buy you an Icecream in baskin Robbins, the german chocolate cake flavor, two scoops to be exact. Now tell me where do you live?????

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Did you mention Baskin and Robbins and chocolate in the same sentence??? OHHHHH... TEMPTATION!!!!!:bunny: But i will tell you this much. It is none of the places you mentioned, but on the way to Sosua. :) Do Is till get B n R and Choc.?:bandit:

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
A deal is A DEAL. My words are of a gentleman but too bad I couldn't say the same about my intentions. Anyway, weekend is around the corner so i want you to get your butts here in santiago. Let me show you the good time around here as I am the local tigre who knows how to enjoy life. Oh, by the way, my 2003 BMW is in the shop for monthly check-up so, instead, we would have to ride around in my driver's old toyota. He is out of town too.... is that ok with you?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Amber you are such a lucky girl! AZB doesn't normally take out girls his own age. I guess people can change.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
wait, amber is 39 like me????????
How disgusting, I am outta here. hehehehe
I must say, for your age you look just fine. I just hope the other half of yours (the bottom 50%) is just as attractive as the top part. Can we have a full frontal shot? and the posterior view as well please.......
Then I will decide whether I should buy you one scoop or 2 of the delicious icecream.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Amber is the mother of two children if my memory is intact!

....and don't make me go to the archives and drag up what AZB has said on many many occasions here on DR1 about what he thinks about the bodies of women who have children!!! I,on the other hand, like to grab ahold of their bellies and pretend that I am kneeding bread dough!!!! 2,3,4 kids?,"No Problem!!!Cris,the "Single "Mami's" friend!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks god criss only likes hookers. Don't worry amber, you will be safe with me. I will protect you from from this 800 lbs albino gorilla. Don't go for his sweet talk, he is a pro at it. God knows how many innocent barrio hookers he has spoiled and corrupted. I am sure he is also responsible for turning about 25% of SD women in to hardcore lesbians.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
I should shoot your theory to hell and send you a pic in bikini... hehehehe.. But nahhh.. Let you someday meet me in a dr1 reunion.. ;) I am not going to Santiago, and really don't need any help to pick up guys, but thanks for the offer gentlemen. My problem is, that I attract the attention, but haven't decided what to do about it as of recent times.
Amber

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Someone said Amber was nice looking.....Just wondering what she looks like! She must look like a true revelation of the Dominican Republic!

Plus she's got her radiant personality as the bonus plan!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"But nahhh.. Let you someday meet me in a dr1 reunion.. I am not going to Santiago, and really don't need any help to pick up guys, but thanks for the offer gentlemen. My problem is, that I attract the attention, but haven't decided what to do about it as of recent times." Amber

Thats what you get when you approach a mature woman. Nothing but problems and if she knows she is good looking, then she makes it totally impossible. Now you ladies know why we go after 18-20 yrs old girls. they have tight bodies and they offer no resistance. I mean, when we were young (teenagers) we liked the young girls, now that we are older, what has changed?
So I tried to meet a mature woman and you all of you saw what I got in return? I am goning to follow criss' advice, in fact, when i grow up, i want to be just like him.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Earosemena, Que buen dicho!

Ahora, AZB..How could you expect good loving to come so easy?

Any easier, you'd be talking to a hooker or something. Las mujeres maduras saben lo que quieren y an oido todas clases de burrundangas mano!

El diablo no sable por diablo..sino, por viejo papa!

Asi que, what happened to "the thrill of the chase?"

And when you get it...so much worthwhile and sweeeeet!

Besides, las mujeres maduras shure know how to please a man!

What, you want a naive youngsta, with no brain on her shoulders to believe all kinds of stuff you tell her? No fun! Like taking candy from a baby!

I love my women to put up a fight and give me a hard time! I guess I am a hopeless romantic from like them Black n white movies of old...Limited edition and they don't make me like they used to!

I prefer a woman that in the words of Eddie Murphy (Coming to America), "stimulates my intellect as well as my loins!"

Please don't get mad at what I said papo, okay?! Gotta admitt it's a good rebuttal! Makes it interesting..no?

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Criss Colon you said: "I, on the other hand, like to grab a hold of their bellies and pretend that I am kneeding dough!"

Brother, that's funny as heck! You got a good sense of humor man!