casual sex?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yeah, I agree on the Spanish issue, 95% of the board do not understand a single word in Spanish. Trouble is, I read it, get the gist and don't even think about it.

From this day onward, unless it cannot be written in English, it will not be written in Spanish, so sayeth DR1!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
'Eight to Eighty,blind crippled or crazy,if it squats to PEE,it's for me"!!! Now is there

Cris, you might know another one that is quite popular with the jocks. AZB might like it since he prefers the young chicas "If there's grass on the field, then PLAY BALL!" ;)

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
You mean to tell me you live in DR and you don't know Spanish?

How do you like Dominicans that come to the US and live for years and don't make an effort to learn the language?

If you're going to engage in a forum about DR and live in the DR, learn our language the way we learned yours!

I am very highly upset at that and disappointed in you guys that posted that!

I don't take no crap with that subject! I went to all kinds of discrimination here in the US...ESPECIALLY IN THE MILITARY!

I won't take that feces from any of you!

Then call the forum another name!!!

Call it EXpat dot com or something!!!

How can you forbid Dominicans in this forum to speak or write Spanish?

Please take your shallowness elsewhere!

Robert, you being a moderator? You should be ashamed!!!

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nathan - I sent you a Private Message, I'm feeling particularly generous and compassionate this evening. Plus I didn't want to hijack the thread :)

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
If anyone doesn't understand, I'll translate, ok? I know there are people not living in the DR and come into the forum to get a feel of the place. Now, let's back into the main subject, SEX. ;) Much moe fun to talk about that. :)
Amber

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Ah!, the arrogance of the Anglo-Saxon

Robert said:
I'm feeling particularly generous and compassionate this evening.

Yes, Sir, we'll go back to insults and sex, in English. That's a lot better than abrazos=hugs. After all DR1 is your site and you make the rules. BTW, forgive me for this comment, I don't want to hick jack the thread either.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Sorry, I lost my cool with you Robert!

This was an Unidentified Flying Subject!

Yes Amber...Back to sex drugs and Rock n' Roll!!!

(We now resume regular sex programming in this thread!)

jejeje

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nathen, no problem! ;)

For a few others, let me quickly explain.

DR1 is a site based in English and focused 100% to the English speaking market. That's how we have marketed ourselves for the past 6 years, and that's how we will continue to market ourselves in the forcible future.

95% of our site visitors do not speak Spanish as a first language and I would guess that 90% of the 95% do not speak Spanish, period. Also, 99% of our traffic/visitors comes from outside of the DR.

Esta claro para ti?

Please, let's get back on topic...

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Darn, just when I was having fun trying to translate the Spanish, haha. Seriously I wouldn't mind if people would post in Spanish and then in English, I am learning Spanish and that helps out quite a bit but I understand where Robert is coming from. Oh, I regressed, this thread is about sex. Sex is a great cardiovascular workout as well as pleasurable. That is the type of exercise I like ;) I will never understand women, probably won't even as I'm being roasted in the afterlife, hehe. You can have great sex without love and that is what I do. Until I can meet a Selma Hayek lookalike who is funny, sincere, nonmaterialistic, intelligent, a great cook, and great in bed, I will keep on enjoying casual sex. Love is highly over rated because how many of us, actually know what love is. Is it because we feel we need the security of being with another person, the stability, the desire to have children, a fairy tale mirage instilled throughout our lives, lust, or just wanting to be in love; thus substituting a feeling we may have and calling it love? Who knows, I sure don't. Nothing wrong with great sex as long as both partners are on the same wavelength on what is expected, no deceit, and just the enjoyment of the moment in the company of a person you feel physically attracted to. Well I will be leaving in a few hours for the DR and I look forward to some great casual sex if the opportunity arises, it always does, lol.
dale7(sex-crazy gringo;) )

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Dale,

Great comments!

Casual sex when you get there?

Hell yeah bro!

Sex does a body good! Screw milk man...give me sex anyday!

Enjoy yourself in DR bro!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Nathan said:
Everything in perspective now chief!

This Presidente for you man!

Show a little backbone, brother. Stop slobbering your tongue all over Robert's ass! Remember: this is not a site about Dominicans, this is a site about foreigners going to the DR for cheap sex.....now please continue.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
I never kiss ass Mondongo okay!

First of all you didn't get the private email Robert sent me chastizing me and telling me how the order of things go okay!

IT IS having backbone to acknowledge when you're wrong! If you don't agree with that then there's much to say about your values!

It takes a very strong MAN (especially one who's not afraid to show his vulnerabilies in public) to admit when he's wrong.

It doesn't make a me a brown-noser!

I better be hearing an AMEN from you!!!!

Although Dominican by Blood. I WAS BORN IN THE US AND MORE THAN PAID MY DUES FOR THIS COUNTRY AT A YOUNG AGE (READ POSTS MAN)!!!

THAT MAKES ME A FOREIGNER VISITING THE DR...CLEAR ON THAT?!!!

NOW BACK TO SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
hmmmm

Nathan has 87 posts in less than a month.Maybe we should change the website to NathanDosentShutUp.com.

Larry

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
LOL!

Good one bud!

I get bored in this recording studio man! What do you think. I got no social life..price I pay!

I'm here 24/7!

Oh yeah...you have a nice day too! : )

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Re: hmmmm

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
Nathan has 87 posts in less than a month.Maybe we should change the website to NathanDosentShutUp.com.

Larry
That's a truly creative comment. LOL. Maybe some posters should only post on the "Clown Bin"?