casual sex?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When I first visited the DR in 1986(For A "Quicky Divorce"!)

I looked for the skinny,tiny girls.Maybe I was intimidated by the larger women with larger breasts and BIG Dominican BUTTS! Women,or should I say "Girls" with children,were,"Do Not Apply"!....After I moved here 8 years ago,my "Taste" in women began to evolve.I still enjoy a "Skinny" girl now and again,but now "My Baby Gotta Have BACK"!!!! Girls who I would have dismissed as "FAT"! in the early years,are now my "Plato del Dia"!!!..I am serious as a Heart Attack about "Kneeding" those forward facing "LOVE HANDLES"!I now look for the "Passion",as apposed to just a perfect face and perfect body.I have this one "Friend" who was coming to visit me at my apt.,a male friend was there,and I told him he would never believe what was coming!This girl is about 30 years old,and looks like "Fifa La Grande" (Sorry if you don't live here and know "Fifa") but "Oh My God" what she can and does do,and want done to her!!!! She made me blush the first time we were together! I can only stand her about every 6 weeks or so!!!..As soon as we are "finished" I want her to leave "ASAP",and to never come back! Then after 5 or 6 weeks I start to think about her and can't wait to be with her again!!!I am reminded of the "OLD SAYING" reguarding a man's choice in women;'Eight to Eighty,blind crippled or crazy,if it squats to PEE,it's for me"!!! Now is there anyone who was not offended by that??? CRIS(I didn't ask you "TONY"!..Robert will get some "PMs" now!!!:cheeky: :laugh: :speechles

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Yes, earosemena...

But TonyC not only doesn't have a sense of humor, he could never get a woman like us!!!

I also have references...if anybody is interested...and now from the "big shots" at DR1 as well!!!

Right guys?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Criss, email me and tell me what she did to make you blush. I'm dying to know what in the world wound make you blush. ;)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Musicqueen said:
Yes, earosemena...

But TonyC not only doesn't have a sense of humor, he could never get a woman like us!!!

I also have references...if anybody is interested...and now from the "big shots" at DR1 as well!!!

Right guys?

A woman saing I don't have a sense of humor!!! Now that is funny!
Do you really need this fourm to troll for compliments?
BTW Sankies don't count as references!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
earosemena said:
Tony, I think you need to get laid

I always need to get laid. Even after I do get laid I need to get laid. Getting laid is good. I like getting laid. Getting laid is fun. Everybody should get laid. Are you getting laid?

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Tony C...I agree, getting laid is good, but too much of anything could be bad.

To much getting laid? Maybe NOT, it's always good!!!

Especially when you're exhausted like I am right now...good for sleeping. Yeah man, also good for headaches!

Screw it man..it's panacea!!!

La Morena

Feb 7, 2003
Amber, I am a Libra too, and because we are the sign of balance, we can have casual sex and meaningful sex!! :) There's the sex you have with someone because you're thinking with something other than your heart, and there's the kind you have where you give your whole heart. Other than making sure you protect yourself, sex doesn't need to be taken so seriously all the time. Women are just like men..we have our needs and need to fulfill them too. I know many dominicans well, too, and I agree with you - they are not all just about casual sex.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
La Morena: Well Said!

Palabras de verdadera sabiduria manita!

Soy Librano tambien y por eso tan Loco-oooooo!

Love you already! (Nadamas por ser Librana! El mejor signo del Zodiaco...sin duda! Somos jentes del alma!)

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
O si, se me olvido:

La musica no es el arte de bien combinar la melodia y el tempo, sino el lenguaje del alma!

Los Libranos hablamos alma! Somos musicos hasta sin ser musicos manita!!!

Un Abrazo fervente para mis hermanas Libranas!!!! (hermanos tambien!!)

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
y un abrazo para ti manito :) por donde va la cuenta?
Morena, es verdad pero com uno aprende a no amar? How can the heart be disconnected?
And where does the age thing come in? Isn't it all about connecting and chemistry? Eveyone has a particular something that turns them on and no one can judge anyone else by that. To each his own. Some people do make the mistake of not looking any deeper than what they see and they miss out on so much, but it may be that they aren't interested in anything else. Who am I to judge? I can't even make up my mind! lol
By the way, Criss, you are kidding, right? :)
Amber

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Mis hermanas!

Cuanto cari?o les envio!

It's hard for a Libran not to take to heart the lovemaking part of life! (At least for me!!)

Sometimes as hard as it was...It had to be that way!!

Amber: Age/ Nothing but a number! When you look good and feel good, age is irrelevant! jejejeje!

Librans...we stay young and sexy forever!

Earosemena: senti los abrazos...valen mucho y aqui los guardo en mi bolsillo pa cuando la vida me de duro!

Last edited:

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Amber: La cuenta?

Caramba...cuantos abrazos hemos ya intercambiado!

Uno o dos mas...no duelen! Son la ?apa!

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Enough with the Spanish already, this is an English message board.

Now get back to talking about sex and insulting each other damnit!