D'Arcy Wright - Phone Records & Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Yes, it could be there were no kidnappers. It also could be that we don't have all the facts yet, so it might be better to wait until all the facts are known before reaching a conclusion. At least that is the way I see it.

Let's forget the phone for a minute. How do you explain the statements from the Hotel staff? They never saw any kidnappers or anyone else other than a chica or two.

It is over my friend, chalk it up to experience. You were a good friend to a bad one.

Reactions: bigbird

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
Who else would have used it? The kidnappers? lol I thought the only reason they didn't steal it was because it was broken? We all know they would have still stole it as they can be repaired. Could it be there were no kidnappers?

As much as it displeases me, Rafa is right. As the details unfold, the overwhelming evidence that this was just failed plan to con someone is rising to the surface with each new post.

I mean, seriously, a week-long hooka party at Casa de Pierna? The extended (2 weeks?) dosage of common "kidnapping" drugs [propofol, sodium thiopental, etomidate, and ketamine] would have been enough to kill him or AT LEAST render him severely brain damaged (hepatic pathological symptoms). The concussion from the "pistol-whipping" which would have reverberating effects for months?

I recommend the 5th Amendment for many at this point.

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
Permission or no permission, concentrate on the fact please and leave the legality to court.
But for your information, the phone was not on darcy's name. this is why its no longer in service.
AZB

Thank you. Obviously it makes a difference.

Had the phone been his personal one and permission not been given to obtain them, then they were either gotten illegally or doctored.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
A couple questions more I have about the phone records...

1) Was this the business phone C & S were still paying for or was this D'Arcy's private cell. I have been led to believe that this was his personal phone but could be wrong. Though I am certain I saw him with an Iphone when I saw him last in February 2009.

2) If it was his person phone, how is it possible that these records were obtained without his permission.

As others have said it was not his personal phone but even if it was, so what?

How could the records be obtained? I thought he was kidnapped? Wouldn't the police be able to obtain cell records of a kidnapped man? Now if you mean POSTED without his permission that is different. Again if it was not his phone, no problem.

Of course one would have to ask him why in the 8 days he was in BC he didn't call his friends even one time to say he was fine? He obviously was feeling well enough to drink and have a chica so making a phone call or sending an email certainly could have happened? I am betting he only called after he ran out of cash.

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
Let's forget the phone for a minute. How do you explain the statements from the Hotel staff? They never saw any kidnappers or anyone else other than a chica or two.

It is over my friend, chalk it up to experience. You were a good friend to a bad one.

Easy... the statements were paid for by those who had a vested interest in seeing the events go their way.. that is how they can be explained.

I am NOT saying that is the case, I am only saying that is possible... just as the others say the PI or Colonel's statements could have been bought.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
As much as it displeases me, Rafa is right. As the details unfold, the overwhelming evidence that this was just failed plan to con someone is rising to the surface with each new post.

I mean, seriously, a week-long hooka party at Casa de Pierna? The extended (2 weeks?) dosage of common "kidnapping" drugs [propofol, sodium thiopental, etomidate, and ketamine] would have been enough to kill him or AT LEAST render him severely brain damaged (hepatic pathological symptoms). The concussion from the "pistol-whipping" which would have reverberating effects for months?

I recommend the 5th Amendment for many at this point.

Not bad for a fat ex truck driver;-) I am sure darcy will be posting the results of the MRI any minute now;-)

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
I am no expert at knowing how to read these phone recordes by any means, so can someone please explain why the records show different numbers of origin? Also what are all the 1 minute calls and why are they made at almost the time on the hour?

Thank you.

What the phone company did here was a search on all calls made from or to MSISDN (cell phone number) 8299620556 during a certain period.
So 8299620556 is always either the origin number or the destination number.
Duration is given in seconds.
Based on the generic number for the other MSISDN and the mostly limited durations (1 second) it looks like the phone (or actually just the gsm chip, it could have been in another phone) was only used for data sending and retrieval, i.e. email, internet, etc. The very short 1 second connections are probably just the phone itself checking for emails (push connection as they call it).
He sure did not use the phone a lot to make actual phone calls.....of course the kidnappers could have been surfing the web with his phone :devious:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I would be very interested in what the "Dynamic Duo" up in Puerta Plata have to say regarding this topic now.

Been very quiet up there.

Reactions: j&t's future
Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Minutes. According to the report for the period he was missing.

Total de Llamadas 333 Total de Minutos 794

This is the total in and out.

I got confused from the file, so I copied the following from page 8, itemlines 5,6,7,8 and 9:

2009/12/12 14:18:23 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:27 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:29 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:31 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:34 1 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000

So, within 1 minute he is billed for 37 Minutes. Is this because he is billed at that time or is it the use at that time?

Sorry for the confusion.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
Originally Posted by MerengueDutchie View Post
The duration is given in seconds
Minutes. According to the report for the period he was missing.

Total de Llamadas 333 Total de Minutos 794

This is the total in and out.

Strange...normally these systems always calculate in seconds and with the bill run everything gets converted into minutes for the customer's bill.
Unless phone companies in RD are still billing by the minute (i.e. very second over a minute will be billed as a new minute) this kind of recording makes no sense.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
i need a vacation like that

If I ever get kidnapped, i am going to make sure it is in the Dominican Republic.The hell with Colombia, those DR kidnappers are true gentleman.
First they will lock up and feed the dogs, then those nice guys will even lock the place up. They are so considerate that they risk getting caught by letting you check your messages and send some texts. Then they allow you to keep that worthless little gold ring, and don't take your bank card or youe pesos.And those guys even go through the trouble of putting you up in a nice beach hotel in Boca Chica..Those guys sound more like tour guides then kidnappers.
Does anyone have the kidnappers number? I would like to take a nice 18 day vacation with them.
AS THE FAMOUS DENNIS DEYOUNG SAID, THE JIG IS UP, THE NEWS IS OUT!!!

So D'Arcy and family, please no more god filled post filled with BS, you have insulted our intellegence for long enough. You have played with our emotions long enough. D'Arcy, you have ruined many friendships with your cowardly actions. You have ruined a thriving business that Curt and Sandi built, and sold to you in good faith, for a fair price. Not to mention all the supposed friends wo were so sure they were behind your dissapearance. As your blacksheep brother todd also thought. D'Arcy, you have caused all these problems because you bought a business to live your dream in Sosua, but soon found out that it was not just easy money and cruising for chicas all day. So you took the cowardly way out.
So for everyone who says it is nobodys business, it is when you see how much damage this I.S.O.C. member, has caused so many innocent people.
I Am personally upset with D'Arcy, for the countless hours that i spent praying for him.Time that could have been used for people who really needed it..

Reactions: trina

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
Strange...normally these systems always calculate in seconds and with the bill run everything gets converted into minutes for the customer's bill.
Unless phone companies in RD are still billing by the minute (i.e. very second over a minute will be billed as a new minute) this kind of recording makes no sense.

The call accounting is in fact to the second.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
I got confused from the file, so I copied the following from page 8, itemlines 5,6,7,8 and 9:

2009/12/12 14:18:23 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:27 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:29 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:31 9 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000
2009/12/12 14:18:34 1 Minutes from 8299620556 to 8091571000

So, within 1 minute he is billed for 37 Minutes. Is this because he is billed at that time or is it the use at that time?

Sorry for the confusion.

Doesn't really make sense, does it? Even if it is seconds, you can't go from 14:18:23, spend 9 seconds on the phone and then make a new call/data retrieval at 14:18:27.......that's only 6 seconds later.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

According to Codetel not all the activity shown is billed.
What your looking at is an activity log, not what they necessarily bill the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.