Does ginger ale exist here?

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
the only two places that sell it are tropical and janets minimarket in costambar. sometimes they are out of stock, thou.

Always in supply at Playero in Sosua. Also, I believe Canada Dry ginger ale is 32 pesos/can at playero. If you like Root Beer, than you have to try A&W root beer...it's the best.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Always in supply at Playero in Sosua. Also, I believe Canada Dry ginger ale is 32 pesos/can at playero. If you like Root Beer, than you have to try A&W root beer...it's the best.

A and W is the only Root Beer. anything else is an imitation.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
A and W is good but I prefer Mugs. Seems a little creamier. maybe its just that damn dog on the can that gets me... lol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
DR Pepper, Ginger Ale,and several Root Beers are "usually" in stock at Super Mercado National.
Including the "DIET" versions.
"BuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuRP"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Now I want a "Black Cow"!!!!!!!

"NO MI AMOR",......Not You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Arn'y you guys concerned that talking about root beer in a "ginger ale" thread might be considered off topic? :rolleyes:
(I'll tell you a secret though, I once had a root beer with Alberto while sitting at Passions!) s'hhhhhhhhh :)-)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Arn'y you guys concerned that talking about root beer in a "ginger ale" thread might be considered off topic? :rolleyes:
(I'll tell you a secret though, I once had a root beer with Alberto while sitting at Passions!) s'hhhhhhhhh :)-)

if you had kept silent, maybe we would have gotten away with it. now watch for multiple infractions and suspensions...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Are you aware that ginger ale includes potassium bromate as an ingredient, a carcinogen?

everything contains something that is going to kill you. you are not getting out of this world alive. just drink it in moderation, and drink other things that will destroy your spleen, rot your liver, and make you impotent. ain't life fun?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A drunk moved to Canada.
He saw a sign that said, "Drink Canada Dry"!!!!!!!
I got MORE!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Potassium Bromate" RULES!!!!!!!!
Please list more sources!

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
After not finding it anywhere when we were down in the winter, I am sending several cases of the diet ginger ale down in our own shipment. Makes great spritzers to! That is the only soft drink I do drink. Schwepps used to make it too.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Cream soda: where?????

I always kept ginger ale on the boat. Nothing eases oncoming "Malo de Mar" better than ginger & ginger ale if one forgot their Scopalomine patch...