Does ginger ale exist here?

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
After not finding it anywhere when we were down in the winter, I am sending several cases of the diet ginger ale down in our own shipment. Makes great spritzers to! That is the only soft drink I do drink. Schwepps used to make it too.

That sounds like it could potentially be one explosive shipment.....pop..pop...kaboom.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
A and W is the only Root Beer. anything else is an imitation.

Nonsense! Dad's Root Beer is Da Bomb!

I hear they've got a ginger beer tradition going on in Samana. Has anyone gotten some of that? I love ginger beer. After a ginger beer, ginger ale tastes like sweetened dirty water. It's got a bite.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5odrtwNoTW0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m56Z5vGss1k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
After not finding it anywhere when we were down in the winter, I am sending several cases of the diet ginger ale down in our own shipment. Makes great spritzers to! That is the only soft drink I do drink. Schwepps used to make it too.

Schweppes is the only ginger ale. Canada dry is a pale imitation.

May 29, 2006

Might as well ship down a pallet of Clamato too and double your money selling it to bars that cater to Canadians.. I think there are 60 cases to a pallet. What's a case of Clamato go for in the DR now? It's $40.66 a case or $1.70 a 12oz can in the US on Amazon and you can prob get a better price in a wholesale store.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ginger Ale"?????????????????
You are ALL wrong!!
The Best "Eva", was "Vernor's", out of Detroit, I think????
Don't know if it's still around.
Try some "Candied Ginger" for "Motion Sickness", or just a stomach ache.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC