DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I'm in TERRIBLE SHAPE, and I know WHY to women look at me TOO!!!!!!
As long as your wallet is "FAT", YOU are in "Great Shape"!!!!
AND, I get plenty of phone calls too!
SEX is always "Bought & Paid For" here in the DR, in the USA, you have to EARN IT!!!!!
Dominican women are EASY, USA women take some WORK!!!!!

THAT's why, I TOO, chose to move here!
I just don't delude myself into thinking those 18 year old hard bodies care if I live, or die, as long as a P-A-Y!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mY WIFE TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY REASON SHE EVEN CONSIDERED GOING Out with mewas because I had MONEY!!!!!
THAT was 20 years, and 3 kids ago, this Oct. 14th.
Money hasn't run out yet I guess!!!!!

This proves that CC is delusional too!
He says that Dominican women are easy, but with American women you have to earn it. LMAO, give me a break! I have plenty of American friends in the U.S. and over the years I have met LOTS and LOTS of American volunteers, as well as some from Britain, Germany, Canada, and even one from Poland, who would sleep with any guy who winks at them. Sometimes I have even have to protect one or two.

In the US an average YOUNG guy will easily get women into bed.
An old guy in the US can also get young girlfriends. The problem is that, because It?s a rich country, the guy needs to have money for a rich country standards, or he needs to be a powerful man, business owner, a rock star, etc. All OF THEM, can easily get girls who could be their daughters or their grandaughters. The problem with you guys, is that you can?t afford it. You can only thrive in poor countries, because of the power of the dollar.

If you are a Young man, or a handsome man here, you?ll meet girls who will genueniley want to be with you. The problem is that you guys are delusional. There is a good reason girls won't talk to you back home, and this reason is universal. but you don?t see this. Notice how you can only thrive in poor countries, and you can only have access to the same types of girl.

Criss, for example (who has said it himself) was mobirdly obese, over 50, marries a girl who's 19, and his wife STILL has to tell him that she married him for money???? Hello?
Someone posted a while ago that Dominican women don?t understand falling in love with someone for their looks, but that?s not true. The problem is that no one can fall in love with you for looks that you don't have. When you have nothing to offer, what?s left is your visa and your pensionsita!!!

I see that some of you were surprised by Mauricio?s story about how he met a decent Dominican woman. But was Mauricio an old, bald fat man who was trying to "get in touch" with lolita?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what aguaita meant to say was that only low class men come here to score cheap pu**y but what i read was that dominican girls are so desperate they sell themselves cheap.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
what aguaita meant to say was that only low class men come here to score cheap pu**y but what i read was that dominican girls are so desperate they sell themselves cheap.

And you didn't read that foreing girls are easy too?

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
i did not say "easy", i said "cheap".

Yeah, foreign girls are cheap too. Actually sometimes even "free", They usually pay for the guy's expenses if he's poor.They're even willing to support his family.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think we will never have understanding here. dominicans are willing to sleep with old/ugly gringos for next to nothing. old/ugly gringas are willing to pay for someone to explore their raisin chocha but they are paying for young, pretty and virile.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
American gold diggers are also willing to sleep with ugly/old men for money and power. The problem with these guys is that they are Poor in their own countries. No one is going to pretend to like them for money or power because there's none, thus they're nothing to gain from them. Their green card means nothing.

These gringos have the advantage that when they move to poor countries, they are considered rich, so that gets them access to local gold diggers. Plus, the possibility of a green card means money and power too.
When you say "sleeping with a gringo for next to nothing", Keep in mind that these girls are taken care of, the gringos' feed their children and support their whole families. Some of these girls end up with money, cars, homes, businesses, a green card, and the whole family in the US(If she behaves and pretends to like the guy for a few years). It's actually a VIP lifestyle, compared to living in a shack, crapping in a latrine, and eating empty rice and beans every day. Some of these guys end up penniless and homeless.

By the way, I never mentioned old/fat gringas. There are plenty of pretty, young and fit girls who get into these relationships.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
American gold diggers are also willing to sleep with ugly/old men for money and power.

yes, but they are charging more.here you will find young meat willing to bump genitals for plato del dia.

By the way, I never mentioned old/fat gringas. There are plenty of pretty, young and fit girls who get into these relationships.

yes, but they are not paying for nasty, old fat men to mount them.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
To each his own: Some men are content and thrive in committed monogamist relationships and support their family , educating their kids and spending their lives raising and building the family, kudos.
Life is full of choices. Others ,like my man lovemedo and notreallyconfused enjoy "putting points on the board" all over the island. There is absolutely nothing wrong with womanizing, gambling, golfing 24/7, in fact I have found that the culture here encourages promiscuity and they do not have many sexual hang ups as they do in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.