DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Ah one of the fave and most entertaining questions on DR1 returns: does she love me or my money?

Well, the good news is the answer is pretty easy. If the women you routinely date back home look like the finalists of last night's Miss Universe pageant (particularly Miss Jamaica), then it's you.

If, on the other hand, they look more like the women who are working graveyard at Waffle House, then it's your wallet - at least as it relates to dating much younger women.

As with most things, your truth is likely somewhere in between those two extremes.

Most women are looking for some form of security, be it financial and/or emotional. Most of the married women on this site would be long gone if their spouses didn't provide some measure of both.

That said, the truth is Miss Jamaica probably won't be giving the "come hither" look to a postal worker nearing early retirement.

Which makes some sense, I suppose. After all, just as I'm 45 and not trying to holla at someone in a rest home, I shouldn't be surprised if a 25 year old isn't itching to jump my bones at "hello."

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Ah one of the fave questions on DR1 returns: does she love me or my money?

Well, the good news is the answer is pretty easy. If the women you routinely date back home look like the finalists of last night's Miss Universe pageant (particularly Miss Jamaica), then it's you.

If, on the other hand, they look more like the women who working graveyard at Waffle House, then it's your wallet.

As with most things, your truth is likely somewhere in between those two extremes.

Most women are looking for some form of security, be it financial and/or emotional. Most of the married women on this site would be long gone if their spouses didn't provide some measure of both.

That said, the truth is Miss Jamaica probably won't be giving the "come hither" look to a postal worker nearing early retirement.

Which makes some sense, I suppose. After all, just as I'm 45 and not trying to holla at someone in a rest home, I shouldn't be surprised if a 25 year old isn't itching to jump my bones at "hello."

thanks, DRob. as i told porkman, we got robbed last night.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

indeed. but she will look at a 60 year old businessman featured on forbes' list.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
indeed. but she will look at a 60 year old businessman featured on forbes' list.

No, she'll be looking at his wallet, if that's how she rolls.

More likely, she'll be looking at Halle Berry, who is nearing 50, and thinking, "I got next."

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
she can wish. most of those miss babes biggest achievement is marrying a rich bloke. very few manage to get anywhere on their own.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
What was once old is now new again.

A woman wants financial and physical security with an alpha male. What a shocker. It is right and just, it needs no explanation.

The meddling social engineers from an alien culture will never defeat the Truth.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
If I was a woman who would I rather hook up with, one of the Koch brothers who are worth billions or a Chippendale dancer.
Here,who would a Dominican chica rather hook up with. Mr sexy moto concho stud or John Smith a financially secure pensionier dude with a pimp condo on the beach
yea yea yea, I know, probably one of those financial secure educated Dominican businessman that are all over the place

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Here,who would a Dominican chica rather hook up with. Mr sexy moto concho stud or John Smith a financially secure pensionier dude with a pimp condo on the beach

This might probably surprise you, but actually, Dominican chicas often want to be with Mr. motoconcho stud.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
yea yea yea, I know, probably one of those financial secure educated Dominican businessman that are all over the place

The chica will probably hook up with John Smith for the whole 10 mn it takes him to come :)bunny:), fix him dinner ( if she's kind ), "borrow" 5000 pesos to go and visit her mother in the campo, who's down under AGAIN. And party allnight with Mr sexy moto concho, on John Smith's tab, then head for the nearest caba?a to get laid all night.........
And head back to John Smith's beach condo in the morning and start all over again.......

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The chica will probably hook up with John Smith for the whole 10 mn it takes him to come :)bunny:), fix him dinner ( if she's kind ), "borrow" 5000 pesos to go and visit her mother in the campo, who's down under AGAIN. And party allnight with Mr sexy moto concho, on John Smith's tab, then head for the nearest caba?a to get laid all night.........
And head back to John Smith's beach condo in the morning and start all over again.......

Oh and I forgot. Good for her. Best of both worlds.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Man, I am devastated. You mean all these hot sexy chicas that say "mi amor" and "rico" are cheating on me, I hate being used. I thought that chica that does that "special thing" with her finger only does it for me.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
American gold diggers are also willing to sleep with ugly/old men for money and power. The problem with these guys is that they are Poor in their own countries. No one is going to pretend to like them for money or power because there's none, thus they're nothing to gain from them. Their green card means nothing.

These gringos have the advantage that when they move to poor countries, they are considered rich, so that gets them access to local gold diggers. Plus, the possibility of a green card means money and power too.
When you say "sleeping with a gringo for next to nothing", Keep in mind that these girls are taken care of, the gringos' feed their children and support their whole families. Some of these girls end up with money, cars, homes, businesses, a green card, and the whole family in the US(If she behaves and pretends to like the guy for a few years). It's actually a VIP lifestyle, compared to living in a shack, crapping in a latrine, and eating empty rice and beans every day. Some of these guys end up penniless and homeless.

By the way, I never mentioned old/fat gringas. There are plenty of pretty, young and fit girls who get into these relationships.

A29 I agree with a 1000% of what you say, but the "American female gold digger" is a different type of beast. Believe it or not there are A LOT of gold diggers in the USA whole date older men and NEVER sleep with these guys.

Just because you see a beautiful woman shopping with an older man in the USA does not mean he is having sex with her. Some men will pay for the chance to have sex with a younger woman and never succeed.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Ah one of the fave and most entertaining questions on DR1 returns: does she love me or my money?

If, on the other hand, they look more like the women who are working graveyard at Waffle House, then it's your wallet - at least as it relates to dating much younger women.

Partly true but I see so many working girls who are ugly as hell, seems to me that Mr Postal worker is happy with ANY non obese chicas that will give him the time of the day :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Partly true but I see so many working girls who are ugly as hell, seems to me that Mr Postal worker is happy with ANY non obese chicas that will give him the time of the day :)

some people say it's a pull of irresistible charm and personality but i think it's because those girls have a pulse.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
In the DR "normal" girls and "working" girls frequently are separated by a fine line. That said, any decent looking dude with an ounce of game will do far better in the DR.....
The downside is DR chicas frequently associate physical intimacy with some type of reward, which is frequently not the case in the US.
If you talk to the average guy in the DR (Dominican) he expects to pay for romance (in one way or another) and accepts this as normal (probably due to economic factors).
This is the main difference between middle class Dominican and American men. The average guy in the US does not expect to pay for the company of a regular girl.
Best to make sure your DR chica has a good job and does not need you financially. This is one rule that indicates her true interest in you. Unfortunately, hot chicas with good jobs are a rare find ;)

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Just because you see a beautiful woman shopping with an older man in the USA does not mean he is having sex with her. Some men will pay for the chance to have sex with a younger woman and never succeed.

Yeah, and they are called POOR!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
In the DR "normal" girls and "working" girls frequently are separated by a fine line. That said, any decent looking dude with an ounce of game will do far better in the DR.....
The downside is DR chicas frequently associate physical intimacy with some type of reward, which is frequently not the case in the US.
If you talk to the average guy in the DR (Dominican) he expects to pay for romance (in one way or another) and accepts this as normal (probably due to economic factors).
This is the main difference between middle class Dominican and American men. The average guy in the US does not expect to pay for the company of a regular girl.
Best to make sure your DR chica has a good job and does not need you financially. This is one rule that indicates her true interest in you. Unfortunately, hot chicas with good jobs are a rare find ;)

"Normal" girls would not want to be seen holding hands with an ugly old fat gringo. It's considered embarrassing! The chicas you talk about associate intimacy with a reward because they are not attracted to the old gringo, he's a duty, and that's their job! They don't get anything out of spending time of the gringo, except for the reward.

While it is true that, because of tradition, a Dominican man is expected to pay if they take a girl out, do not fool yourselves. When a Dominican girl likes a guy, she'd stick around even if he's dirt poor. She'll go out with him even if he has no money, while on the other hand, if the "duty gringo's" money runs out, it's "hit the road, Jack" for him.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Yeah, and they are called POOR!
Actually not true in all cases....I know a girl and she is attracted primarily to men with cash so I asked her about an acquaintance at a party, (a rich businessman 50's and fit, mansion in LA, lux condo in Miami, yacht, ferrari etc).
Her reply was he is "peculiar".....Seems many females picked up this same 'vibe' from him and he rarely could get dates.

I dated her for a while (without his financial portfolio).....Her new boyfriend is a Banker.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
"Normal" girls would not want to be seen holding hands with an ugly old fat gringo. It's considered embarrassing! The chicas you talk about associate intimacy with a reward because they are not attracted to the old gringo, he's a duty, and that's their job! They don't get anything out of spending time of the gringo, except for the reward.

While it is true that, because of tradition, a Dominican man is expected to pay if they take a girl out, do not fool yourselves. When a Dominican girl likes a guy, she'd stick around even if he's dirt poor. She'll go out with him even if he has no money, while on the other hand, if the "duty gringo's" money runs out, it's "hit the road, Jack" for him.
In your dreams....American or Dominican guy, the chicas see green first and will walk over a good looking fit guy on a motoconcho for a fat dude in a Lux SUV...don't fool yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.