Fabulous Drug Bust in LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
In this country you do not need writing skills, nor care much about the truth. :bunny:

To me it seems, the more you lie, the more probable it is that you get a pension from the president's office... :tired:

donP

my credentials are issued from the InterPressService office out of the United Nations in NYC where my editor is.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
what about the countries where the drugs come from ? do they have any more of a drug problem than any other country

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
This thread is a little weird, started off about a drugs bust and then instantly went randomly hysterical.

I don't suppose anyone needs to understand that marijuana enhances receptors in the brain (actually the same receptors that are effected in schizophrenia, just as a side point), it will only serve to enhance certain receptors that are vulnerable. An already strong imagination might typically find themselves fooled by their own mind. Some people are more susceptible than others, and some products effect different areas of the mind, and enhance different receptors. For example if someone buys a product from one supplier from one side of the country, and then buys a different product from a different supplier in a different area the contrast in produce performance and results can vary hugely. This is why most long term users of a product will use the same source, and many occasional users will have random results and a much less consistent experience. Obviously it is best to stay with what you know, if you are making a habit of something. And there is obviously the issue of super strength produce these days which there is much concern, and which will turn any old hand into a cabbage, and part of the reason new generations have a completely different experience and concept of what it is all about.
It would take a very alternative professional to prescribe marijuana for depression and related illnesses.
I think this is relevant to this thread.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
This thread is a little weird, started off about a drugs bust and then instantly went randomly hysterical.

I don't suppose anyone needs to understand that marijuana enhances receptors in the brain (actually the same receptors that are effected in schizophrenia, just as a side point), it will only serve to enhance certain receptors that are vulnerable. An already strong imagination might typically find themselves fooled by their own mind. Some people are more susceptible than others, and some products effect different areas of the mind, and enhance different receptors. For example if someone buys a product from one supplier from one side of the country, and then buys a different product from a different supplier in a different area the contrast in produce performance and results can vary hugely. This is why most long term users of a product will use the same source, and many occasional users will have random results and a much less consistent experience. Obviously it is best to stay with what you know, if you are making a habit of something. And there is obviously the issue of super strength produce these days which there is much concern, and which will turn any old hand into a cabbage, and part of the reason new generations have a completely different experience and concept of what it is all about.
It would take a very alternative professional to prescribe marijuana for depression and related illnesses.

Indeed.

All of my suppliers are well known to me now and have been for the last year. The product is pure skunk from local soil.
The imported supply, which I got from a local band in Santo Domingo called Aum Bata, came in from Colombia, where my contact used to go and cut the seeds out with them. They called it "28" which is also the name of the psychiatric hospital here. It was laced with a halluginogen... probably acid or pcp.. and sent me into a schizo episode for perhaps a month.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
MA, it is not wise to go online and name you local supplier in santo Domingo, which I think you just did (out yourself but others?).
May I suggest (respectfully) you change this batch you are using at the moment, I don't think it is agreeing with you.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003

And should anyone know anyone who is looking into counterfit drugs they might also check the Tegretol which is a mood stabilizer and was mine for years. It started coming in with a completely generic counterfit at the same time as the vente ocho.
My diagnosis is bipolar, PTSD.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Who is the mod ?
This last page should be deleted and all the personal ganja talk IMHO

yapask1

Jul 23, 2012
Yes, I report no wonder DR is going downhill with the authorities allowing people such as this to stay.
yapask1

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Indeed.

All of my suppliers are well known to me now and have been for the last year. The product is pure skunk from local soil.
The imported supply, which I got from a local band in Santo Domingo called Aum Bata, came in from Colombia, where my contact used to go and cut the seeds out with them. They called it "28" which is also the name of the psychiatric hospital here. It was laced with a halluginogen... probably acid or pcp.. and sent me into a schizo episode for perhaps a month.

I suggest you engage brain or at least lay off the "28" before making some of your posts.

You reap what you sow, sometimes in a public forum that can be more than you bargained for.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.