'Fess Up! Who has Cheated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I have been lightened.
So wud tell us have you? Could you? Ever thought of cheating? Ever had the chance to?

Don't answer if it's boring.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
I, did not have, an improper affair.....

Not me. I 've been happily married 2 years (in 3 days, to be exact), have no reason to.

Besides, we have an agreement; He who cheats leaves the relationship with only the clothes on their back!

So, theoretically, if I sucumb to temptation, I lose all my toys and lifestyle and have to start again - too expensive a side piece could be!

I do have to say though, that while in SD this past weekend, I noticed more "temptation" than usual. ;)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: I, did not have, an improper affair.....

socuban said:

Besides, we have an agreement; He who cheats leaves the relationship with only the clothes on their back!

Either you are a lousy negotiator or you need a better lawyer.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
This is 2003, I'm not about to believe everyone is little angels...

I will say though, if there's no reason to cheat, why do so...

But sometimes people lose people, and those people become vulnerable, and sometimes someone can sense that, and finds their way into a person's heart, and possibly inside other things...

I'll leave it at that :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I'll tell you about dominican men.

Most guys who cheat on their partners, don't consider it cheating at all. If they are taking care of their partner well and act like a responsible father to the kids then a little side action is considered sport sex to them, not cheating. To them, its a routine recreational activity. In fact, all of his close friends do it and brag about their conquests. These guys would jump in the sack with a girl without hesitating for a moment.
Most dominican guys feel its their divine right to seek side action, if they are doing everything to support their family in a responsible manner ex: producing sufficient money, putting food on the table, spending time with them on sundays and having a good roof on their head, then they feel its ok to seek extra-marital action (not affairs) to reward themselves. In many cases their spouses know and tend to look the other way as long as he comes home to her. If she creates problems, she may lose everything and he may simply walk out on her. Good men are hard to find so they accept this trend and live on. To my surprise, many women simply don't care if their men are fooling around on them; its considered normal male behaviour.
Wow, what a country.....

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
AZB: I couldn't have explained it better.
Chris and Randy E.: You've been hammered, had the chance to do it, but didn't...Yeah right...
GypsyGrl: No...it does not go both ways in The DR. It is a macho dominated society...BUT that's not to say that married women don't get action on the side. It is jus not as acceptable as for men.
My personal opinion is that humans were not meant to be with just one partner. If that was the case once we got married we would have no desire to get it on with someone else. I mean let's be honest, don't we all see girls (guys in the ladies case) that we would love to hook up with? We may repress it all we want, but it's there in our genes.

I was talking to this girl in The DR and she was telling me that her friend's husband had another woman right across the street and that they got on fights all the time over this. She then says "Can you believe he's got another woman right across the street? I mean it would be OK it she lived in a different neighborhood or at least on a different street, but right across the street is not acceptable"...and I'm thinking "God I love this country...Where else in the world can you get away with that?"

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My Dominican wife's "THREE RULES"!

I must never screw;(1,Family Members),(2,Neighbors),or,(3 Women where we both work)!...Other than that,it is "Don't Ask,Don't Tell!"She "IS" very jealous,but I never tell her anything!What Dominican women hate is when their man spends a lot of time and money on another woman.If you spend an hour in a "Massage Parlor" on the way home from work,no harm,and no foul!If you stay out until 5 am on Friday and Saturday,you will have trouble!Cris Colon

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Criss...

...thank you...I will keep her 'list' with the rest of the stuff I'm supposed to know to live there...

But, I have a feeling that some Dominican man (or men) are gonna have to learn a WHOLE DIFFERENT SET OF RULES...if they ever expect to 'hook-up' with the QUEEN!!!;)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
MQ: Don't fool yourself...thinking you can make any guy change. If he's a dominican he will go out with other girls. However, like AZB said he may not consider this cheating. He will not tell you. So "Ojos que no ven, corazon que no siente".

One thing I forgot to say in my previous post was that I would go as far as to say that most Dominican women don't think much of a guy who's completely faithful and will always go with his wife everywhere, etc. They think these guys are sissies...The more girlfriends you have the more attractive they find you (I think that's not just the case in the DR, BTW). Girls play the field even more than guys. They're just more discreet. You only have to consider that if the ratio of women to men in the DR is about 1:1 then when a guy is going out with five girls at once, then either a lot of other guys are not getting any action or these girls are also going out with four or five guys of their own (most likely the case).
In the DR all a guy needs is to have a car (be mobile) and enough money to buy drinks and take them to a cabana and you're money. It's easy to have four or more 'girlfriends' at once...or so I've been told...ehem...
You take one to the cabana in the morning, one in the afternoon, one at night and you always have to have one that can go out late at night to finish up...At least that's what they've told me...ehem...again...
Consider how cheap it is. About 400 pesos for a cabana (de paso), a couple of beers or a "servicio". About 600 pesos total (less than 20 dollars at the current rate)...What the helll am I doing here in Detroit?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
suarezn...

I never meant that I will try to change them, I know that's a lost cause...

But they will have to adhere by my rules, meaning that I WILL GO OUT WITH OTHER GUYS...whether they like it or not!

'What's good for the goose...' you know the rest!

Now, I'm not saying I will cheat...if they want exclusivity, then they have to give it also...if not, lo que tu dijiste...ojos que no ven...

Regarding the cabanas...20 dollars per woman? Isn't that a little expensive...x3=$60USD per day!!! They don't make that much over there!!!:)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Re: suarezn...

Musicqueen said:

But they will have to adhere by my rules, meaning that I WILL GO OUT WITH OTHER GUYS...whether they like it or not!

'What's good for the goose...' you know the rest!

Now, I'm not saying I will cheat...if they want exclusivity, then they have to give it also...if not, lo que tu dijiste...ojos que no ven...

MQ: OK I understand your rules now. That would definitely work. You may actually get some guys to beg you to be just with them. You see, guys are just like girls (sometimes worse) if you act like you don't care much about them, then they are crazy about you. I'm sure you understand what I'm saying...

As for my other comments, this was the expense for the cabana and the drinks...NOT for the girl herself. For people who pay for sex it may a little bit more or less expensive...I wouldn't know as I've never paid for sex. Plus these rates are for the cabanas "ejecutivas" or "presidenciales" - The ones with the big jacuzzies, etc... Regular cabanas are even cheaper...I repeat...so I've been told...ehem...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was paying so much for "Cabanas",I rented an apartment!!!!

About 3 years ago I found it cheaper to rent an apartment.It was 3,500 pesos a month then,now its up to 4,500 a month.That was about $200 US Then,now its down to $150 US!A friend of mine who visits here about 4 weeks a year pays half the rent! The apt.is 2 blocks from where I work.I have my "friends" meet me there after work,and I can still be home in time for dinner.Then we have Saturdays,Sundays,and Holidays too!!!!
MQ,when you get here I,ll show you my "Love Nest"!CCCCCCCCC;)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Crisco: That sounds like a great money saving idea if you're living in the DR. The question is, does your wife know that you rent this apartment? How much does SHE pay for HER extra apartment? Just kidding...

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"Regarding the cabanas...20 dollars per woman? Isn't that a little expensive...x3=$60USD per day!!! They don't make that much over there!!!" Music Queen.

yes, if a person works in a resort area, its considered alot of money but if you are a well-to do dominican, 60 dollars is not alot to spend on a date. I used to spend that much everyday on my out going hobbies when the dollar was 17 to 1.
Now the situation has changed and I have to put a limit on my daily spending.
I say, no one goes out with 3 women in one day (in DR). The most people do is 2 women / day on a good day. If you don't have access to an apartment (privacy) then motels range from 300-400 pesos plus food and drinks for the date and gasoline for the car etc. This can easily add up to 1k pesos alone (considering she is not a hooker). I have a house all for myself so I never have to go to a motel / cabana. I simply invite them to my house to watch a movie on DSS or to eat some of my cooking. Then it becomes easier from there. Girls also want excuse to go to the guy's house so an invitation to home cooked dinner is always a win win deal for both parties. So often you can have a woman in the afternoon (lunchtime) and another one at night after work. This is the routine if you have a number of girlfriends. when you juggle 5 girlfriends, you can rest assure that one will always be ready for the day. This way you can get action on everyday of the week with a different girl.
What a country.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Criss...

You are such a player!!! That was really smooth...trying to get me to go see your LOVE nest!!!;)

I think I'll follow your advice guys, since it seems like I'm the only woman commenting here...and rent an apartment for my..."LOVE IN THE AFTERNOON" sessions...

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
suarezn said:
AZB: I couldn't have explained it better.
Chris and Randy E.: You've been hammered, had the chance to do it, but didn..'t.Yeah right...
Suarezn- don't hold me to your low standards,not every guy goes to the DR so he can screw hookers for the week. "everyone does it"- BULLSHIT! Why is it you can't fathom someone that is happily married? 18 great yrs. and counting dude, what # wife are you on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.