Flights to Europe

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
just a few days ago i was reading through the Winter Season flight list of Condor, my pesonally used airline for visits to the grannies.
Condor has flights from Frankfurt direct to PC (my used route since a long time) on for every day of the week.
but as things are trending the last days in Europe over all and Gerany in specific,
I don't believe that there will be a single direct flight from FfM to PC til next Spring.

John Boyter

Coffee break
Jun 10, 2008
johnboyter.com
just a few days ago i was reading through the Winter Season flight list of Condor, my pesonally used airline for visits to the grannies.
Condor has flights from Frankfurt direct to PC (my used route since a long time) on for every day of the week.
but as things are trending the last days in Europe over all and Gerany in specific,
I don't believe that there will be a single direct flight from FfM to PC til next Spring.
Wow really. Well it will be interesting to follow the coming months.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
at this moment Europe is changing many things backwards, back to lock downs.
to make such plans for christmas you have to wait some weeks, to see which direction the trend then goes.
Yes Mike.... can't make plans or worry too much yet

Everything changes almost every week.....that's frustrating

Feb 7, 2007
at this moment Europe is changing many things backwards, back to lock downs.
to make such plans for christmas you have to wait some weeks, to see which direction the trend then goes.
Unfortunately yes, my Xmas plans are on hold as well and will need to analyze the situation at the end of November / beginning of December.

Reactions: MikeFisher