Flushing toilet paper

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
yes....those overflows can be, er, inconvenient.

Notwithstanding the issues with WWTP's Pumps and septic tank biology. I find it funny how so many flush down the strangest things. Not only TP, but think about white mice and mongers supplies.. I guess "out of sight, out of mind" is the norm for people in some first world countries.. Have a great day "G"..

May 5, 2007
Napkin Paper is a different kind of tissue than Bath (napkin shouldn’t dissolve easy while toilet paper should). The big converters (local brands like Cielo, níveo, but also the private label brands of The big supermarkets are 100% made of bath tissue. At the colmado or informal market you light come across toilet paper made of stock and job lots of tissue paper which might be anything. In the past there was a small tissue mill in San Cristobal who made a very dark grey cheap toilet paper (of recycled waste paper), that was even more like sand paper than newspaper. They went out of business. Scott has an imported product and a locally converted product, the latter being cheaper. In San Pedro there is a full tissue mill making their tissue paper from virgen pulp, converting it themselves to toilet paper rolls and selling the surplus of their tissue to local converters, good quality tissue.

By the way, the private labels are by far the most sold in the supermarkets , then Nigua’s and Termoenvases’ brands and the Kimberly Clark imported brands come way back.

What might make you notice a difference though with imported brands is the way they buff up the paper by embossing, more layers and laminations, which will make it notably more comfortable.
There used to be a type of toilet paper, came across it in many "reasonable" hotels, I swear it stretched and still had wood chips in it :pirate:

May 5, 2007
Rural Maine Outhouse

Ah, makes me think of the old Maine out houses Guy from New York is visiting his buddy and has to use the crapper He goes into the freezing cold outhouse and does his business

He then notices no toilet paper and panics until he seems a note above a small hole in the wall Note says “Use fingers and then stick finger in hole for cleaning" He does as instructed, puts finger in hole only to have two bricks slam together on it, he screams as he pulls his swollen finger out and sticks in his mouth Oh well, actually Maine out houses generally “had” Sears catalogs, no idea what they use now but for certain they never had a ‘flushing” problem, direct drive

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
That was pretty disgusting... this is not the JOKES section... maybe you took it a little too far ?