Great DR1 Reunion in Sosua

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Jan!

Babe! You?re alive!! You made it!! LOL Sorry I had to sneak off like that.. I didn?t wanna wake you guys so early.. I hope to see ya when I go to SD and I?ll be sending you the addresses of the shops I told you about as soon as I get reoriented and figure out where I left my planner.. ;) lol
hugs
Amber
Ps.. awww.. poor Rob!! somebody stole cookies.. lol

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Amber, you're a sweetie, too, it was Angel's pleasure...he quite likes your son...

Jan, Angel can't be too bad...luckily, the accident didn't damage the most important parts...he is a Dominican, God bless him!
Dominic, however, is another story...I'm actually looking forward to getting him home, into our house where it's not so hot (I never thought I'd say that!!!). Dr Salazar figures what is going on is both an allergy to the sun, coupled with his molars coming in...the heat of both is just too much for his poor little body...he is now covered in water blisters and scabs on his back, his chest and stomach, his sides, and has a couple on his arms, legs, and face. Poor guy...no one is sleeping...he sleeps on top of me, because sheets touching his body is just too rough on him...He has to use cream 2 times/day, medicine 3/day, and is getting a penicillin shot every morning...ugh...I don't know who it hurts more, us or him...

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Poor Dominic!!!! I get those water blisters too

from the sun and they ITCH like crazy!!(When they stop hurting that is!).
The good thing about it is they usually clear up in about 5-7 days. Just keep him well covered with sunscreen and clothes when you're outside! It's gotta be the weather this year. Usually I only react if I really overdue the sun exposure but this year I reacted every time I was more than 1/2 hr. in the sun.........sigh.......
no remedy either that I've found.....

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
alanindr says you're all great

I hope I get to come to the next reunion with my hubby. He had a great time, said the ribs were really good. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics too.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I stole Roberts cookies... Nyah nyah nyah yah. I am not going to give em back either!!!! Eddy said I should have changed the password, deleted the account and took Robert as my own. Hmm... maybe I failed to do the dirty:)

Pibster... Forgot to give Robert books for you. Tell him when he returns to get them from Eddy. I have a bag of em in my car so I don't forget. Have only a weeks worth of reading for you as people stole the others already.

Escott

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Thanks

I'm back here in the States and this is the first opportunity I've had to say thank you to everybody and special thanks to Trina and Angel with whom we had a great time with. I finally got to meet HB in the flesh and Graham, it was indeed a pleasure seeing you again. To the old friends and new friends, thanks again. Santiago?? I'm in!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The "MOB"...

Photo from Jazz, bit hard to see all the faces so I named the ones I could recognize.

sosua_reunion.jpg

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My wife, Barbara, is next to Chris. She is wearing glasses and has a white strap over her shoulder. JanH is kneeling in front of me. She is wearing a dress with a scoop neck. KenoshaChris is behind Alberto's left arm. His companion, Isabela, is standing in front of him. Those yellow phantoms are local ghosts; they are harmless.

Robert, Maine, as in MaineGirl, has an "e".

Next time we have a reunion we should have a sober photographer.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So nice to see the gang together. Hey jazzy maybe stepping back on those flip flops made you go off balance

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
That is Tiberious Mineolus (?sp) standing behind Amber.
I believe that Jan is sitting on Grahame's knee.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
mainer said:
I believe that Jan is sitting on Grahame's knee.

I think you are right, mainer. His hands aren't showing, I wonder where they are.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
YEAHHHH!!

Great work, Jazzy, baby.. considering your position at the moment.. ahhhh.. all those distractions!!hehehehe
:bandit:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
hey!!!

You owe me a trip to the touchy feely, Jazz!! And next time, no side trips to Cabarette, ok???
LOL
:bandit:
PS You guys never did tell me what happened after you dropped me off...