Hahahah! Get it Up Legally! The men are in trouble!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
does this mean less older men in the disco's and less marraiges in the DR ?

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
Only in the DR

They can't make stealing electricity a crime but they can give "The maximum jail time is two years" for this petty crap.

You would think they could tax the hell out of it and pay off that quasi-deficit that the thieves stole from the country. Even they did not go to jail.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Adios mundo cruel.......

All I know is that there WILL be A LOT of unhappy females out there.

Just wait until they notice that their "ROBOTIC STUDS" have turned into a "ONE MINUTE MAN".

Ay papa', "cuernos time" will be alive and well, once again, hahahahahaha!!.

"Se jodieron".

"E PA' BAJO QUE SE QUEDARA", wahahahahahaha.

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
For all the tripe you hear about the dominican male's prowess, I have always thought it was pretty ironic that everyone, including the teenagers, are gobbling la Pela down like it was candy. Well, I guess it just means that more women are going to be looking elsewhere their male company. A hard man will be hard to find.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed

For all the tripe you hear about the dominican male's prowess, I have always thought it was pretty ironic that everyone, including the teenagers, are gobbling la Pela down like it was candy. Well, I guess it just means that more women are going to be looking elsewhere their male company. A hard man will be hard to find.
Just because MOST are known to have "quantity", it doesn't mean they can deliver the "quality" ("deliver the goods", ;) .

"A hard man will be hard to find", now, THAT'S FUNNY!.

Has anybody seen AZB?. Is he still sick because now he will have to have a subscription when buying his "breakfast", "lunch" and "dinner"?. Wahahahaha!.

Shyt, I hope my brotha didn't hang himself!!.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Originally Posted by macocael

Maco, is this a take on 'a good man is hard to find'?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
All you guys should look into how to achieve a good prolongued sexual encounter with the Tao of Sexuality so you can have sex and enjoy it the natural way, the way nature intended.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
M.A.R. now, you put a smile on child's face...
yes, men should indeed look into themselves, find their inner stallion and release it. i suggest an affirmation, when one believes in their little soldier, tells him how big, brave and lively he is, one's soldier will grow bigger, stronger and better. put a note on the mirror reminding you of your fighter, write him letters, knit him a hat.
be good to him and he'll be good to you!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
M.A.R. now, you put a smile on child's face...
yes, men should indeed look into themselves, find their inner stallion and release it. i suggest an affirmation, when one believes in their little soldier, tells him how big, brave and lively he is, one's soldier will grow bigger, stronger and better. put a note on the mirror reminding you of your fighter, write him letters, knit him a hat.
be good to him and he'll be good to you!

au contraire - the ancient chinese secret is that they hold it in - that they have sexual intercourse without ejaculation - this fills them with energy.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they have sexual intercourse

we are talking now about getting the stallion ready, not the actual RACE.

you know, it's like those workers on manolo tavarez justo: four lean on their shovel whistling after hot mamas and one digs the hole....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
we are talking now about getting the stallion ready, not the actual RACE.

ok I get u, but the race is very important to the woman.....
here is a quote from a book....of Tao

"The male belongs to Yang. Yang's nature is such that the male is easily aroused but also quick to retreat.
The female belongs to Yin. Yin's nature is such that the female is slow to be aroused and also slow to be satiated."

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
M.A.R., the male audience here in the DR never have heard of delayed gratification .. they want it all and they want it now! Six times! :laugh: (That's the book that talks about once the water is heated, it stays hot for a long time? Yes?)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
M.A.R., the male audience here in the DR never have heard of delayed gratification .. they want it all and they want it now! Six times! :laugh: (That's the book that talks about once the water is heated, it stays hot for a long time? Yes?)

you are so right!!!

but you know what?? the other day I heard this guy on the radio talking about the exact same thing "prolongued sexual intercourse", and this man is Dominican by the way, and I was like wow, this guys needs to give classes. He says he can have sex as long as he likes, while satisfying his female partner" without ejaculation. Of course in order to achieve this you must be in shape, eating healthy, exercising. Chris the information is out there, both men and women just have to search and practice, practice, practice, lol.
ITS ABOUT QUALITY NOT QUANTITY, boys and girls.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah, right....

He says he can have sex as long as he likes, while satisfying his female partner" without ejaculation. Of course in order to achieve this you must be in shape, eating healthy, exercising.

i have yet live to see the dominican men who eaths healthily and excercises. other than the obvious "excersise".:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they can all, however, talk about making their female partners "ah" and "oh". clearly they have never seen "when harry met sally".... :lick:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
i have yet live to see the dominican men who eaths healthily and excercises. other than the obvious "excersise".:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No, there are Dominican men who take care of themselves you can find a few.

they can all, however, talk about making their female partners "ah" and "oh". clearly they have never seen "when harry met sally".... :lick:

you are so right about that and who is to blame but the females who fake it, if women wouldn't "fake it" to satisfy her partner, I think men would focus more on her needs. LADIES DON'T FAKE IT NO MORE, NO MORE!!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
lol where are the men!!! Hopefully reading up on this wonderful information that they should be practicing instead or recurring to LaPelas.
you must google tantric sex. good luck.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
lol where are the men!!! Hopefully reading up on this wonderful information that they should be practicing instead or recurring to LaPelas.
you must google tantric sex. good luck.
Don't need it!!!! Kama Sutra, required reading for you women, grab your copy and enjoy!!! chop, chop ;)

Sep 19, 2005
for all you women who have experienced a real orgasim...shame on you for comtinuing to fake them at times...give direction for petes sake....I bet so many of your lovers are so close to doing what needs to be done...but maybe you are affraid to burst their ego....dammm

Women can be so different from one to the next, and what worked on the last GF may not work at all on the next..plus the fact that the geography of the playing fields isnt the same from one woman to the next......so he may be desperatley trying to find the combination.......help him out....and you know when a woman doesnt want an orgasim( doesnt want to give it up) there huge chance it wont happen.

you girls got to speak up...if a 20 year old can bark orders, and not be affraid to give a loud " whoa...dont you dare yet"..... then you girls over 35 should have no problem speaking your mind.....

remember the "OTHER" reason for opening your mouth

ha ha ha ha

bob :bandit: