Hahahah! Get it Up Legally! The men are in trouble!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
then you girls over 35 should have no problem speaking your mind.....

remember the "OTHER" reason for opening your mouth

ha ha ha ha

bob :bandit:

Us girls have no reason to speak up mind Bob .. :p Our lapela free partners are keeping us busy enough!

(I can see Anna ending up with this thread ... and she's challenged me to a swim suit competition already .... I'm gonna lose! )

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Nice one M.A.R. .. they are coming out of the woodwork :laugh::laugh:

only Shad and Bob were brave enough, the others are probably reading up on it, good for them.

Well the advice on the Tao of Sexuality was for those who must use those pills. But I just remembered most of the men on here are those young women seeking older guys only looking for a quick fix.

I think a lot of women don't like to speak up because they feel men won't understand. and anyways I'm saying this because I hear these complaints all the time from my female friends and relatives. Hey Bob just because i give my opinion doesn't mean its about me, ok stallion.

Sep 19, 2005
dont call me a stallion....sticking me in the azz dont make me go faster:eek: :eek:

but they do call up , when we are at the cabana, and ask us if we intend to stay the whole night??????????? ha ha ha ha ha

Ill be dead long before my GF reaches her 40's................unless i can get a tag team partner:laugh: :laugh:

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The hell with the toe sexuality, the yin and yan doesn't apply here. The rules are simple: you women worry about your orgasms while the men worry about theirs. its not our fault that you have design faults. Now if you need this and that to reach your climax, then find it yourself in your fantasies and with your own efforts. We men have to pay for you girls, drive you around, put up with your pseudo BS intellects, wait for you to get dressed, spend money and then you expect us to find that invisible G spot of yours? Are you all kidding us?
I suggest you do the following: If your man lasts 5 minutes, then you all better get to work fast and do whatever it takes to reach your orgasm in this limited time. This means, get started with your mental fantasies and find the damn G spot fast. get to work and cut the BS non-sense. get your orgasm and turn over and go to sleep like the real men. Let us worry about the lapelas and other necessary items to keep you girls company.
You women sound so stupid when you try to teach guys about how to give you an orgasm. Get it yourself like we do.
AZB

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
The hell with the toe sexuality, the yin and yan doesn't apply here. The rules are simple: you women worry about your orgasms while the men worry about theirs. its not our fault that you have design faults. Now if you need this and that to reach your climax, then find it yourself in your fantasies and with your own efforts. We men have to pay for you girls, drive you around, put up with your pseudo BS intellects, wait for you to get dressed, spend money and then you expect us to find that invisible G spot of yours? Are you all kidding us?
I suggest you do the following: If your man lasts 5 minutes, then you all better get to work fast and do whatever it takes to reach your orgasm in this limited time. This means, get started with your mental fantasies and find the damn G spot fast. get to work and cut the BS non-sense. get your orgasm and turn over and go to sleep like the real men. Let us worry about the lapelas and other necessary items to keep you girls company.
You women sound so stupid when you try to teach guys about how to give you an orgasm. Get it yourself like we do.
AZB

I couldn't have said it any better. It reminds me of my wedding night. I was dating my wife for a couple of years and we decided to save ourselves until we got married. On the big night my wife is lying on the bed naked when I come out of the bathroom naked. She looks down at my package and says,"Who do you think you're going to please with that?" I told her I was going to please myself. She never asked again.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
without getting too radical with this thread, a routine similar to this will normally work.

start with a massage--30 minutes
please her orally--15 minutes or however long she likes it
sex---your choice
massage her again---30 minutes

disclaimer--not to be used on putas

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
without getting too radical with this thread, a routine similar to this will normally work.

sex---your choice

So let me get this straight: We have to drive up to their house to pick them up, wait for them to finish up dressing, take them out, buy them dinner, drinks, spend money, listen to her BS twisted mentality, agree on feminist issues which hold no ground, buy her starbuck 10 dollar coffee and listen to her talk about her yoga class and then some how convince her to come to your home for some "sexy time" (borat)and and.... then we are obliged to do all that what you have written above? What are we, some losers who are sold at dime a dozen while the women are some sacred human beings? Who has been feeding your mind about doing this and that for women? Women are so confused, they don't even know what they want out of life. No wonder they complain and nag and cry all the time. No wonder they get headaches.
Anyway, you men should worry about satisfying yourselves after you put up with so much of her BS. You deserve good service from her.
AZB

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Don't set false expectations ....

sex---your choice

Don't give 'em ideas ... they'll expect it. Focus on #3 on your list, you're the MAN, your needs must be met!!!! Many have disappeared for lesser crimes, don't be a turncoat ;)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004

sex---your choice

Typical North American brainwashing, didn't your numerous travels to the DR taught you anything? 30 minute massage in the beginning and another 30 minutes afterwards, NO WAY JOSE!! Plus you have to munch on her cooch for 15 minutes, hahahaha.

Rule number one: Don't start off the relationship with constant massages and oral sex, she will always expect it every time. Above is a recipe for disaster. I don't hear about Dominicans giving body & muff massages.

p.s. If my wife is looking for massage and a muff dive, then let the mail-man do it:laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Us girls have no reason to speak up mind Bob .. :p Our lapela free partners are keeping us busy enough!

(I can see Anna ending up with this thread ... and she's challenged me to a swim suit competition already .... I'm gonna lose! )

Wow this thread got interesting. I was wondering what was taking so long to discuss the needing of a prescription for pills so I came in to check :laugh:

I honestly can't discuss the use of lapela because I've never met anyone that needed it ;)

I'm not intimidating ( in the bedroom that is) therefore there's no stress to preform :laugh:

Is that it? or is it my own pleasure you need to know about? :laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

sex---your choice

and that's exactly why they are posting all that nonsense that the massage and the oral is useless, "only satisfy yourself chant" because all these men on here are so used to being with putas that they couldn't have a normal relationship with a normal woman.

Of course if quick gratification, like Chris said, is all you are looking for and a quick buck is all she's looking for I'm sure everyone is very happy, but when you are looking for something meaningful with ONE person its a totally different scenario, and both involved will care about these things, and you know that AZB.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
normal relationship ?? we could spend 1000 threads on defining this alone...

Sep 19, 2005
I wish 99% of the men were like AZB.....I would be the master of the universe....Id be tom cruise,george clooney, and eddy herrera all in one with MY OWN face!!:eek: :eek:

think about a guy who gets no satisfaction sexually from his woman....he is gonna end up looking for it someplace else......

yeah having sex with a bump on a log is better than nothing...but having fire and passion is the goal, and it comes when the woman has this huge desire for you.... and she gets it from being aroused and pleased by her MAN......before !!!!!!!!! and she is looking forward to it again...

what comfidence the woman has in you when she has the exitement, and knows she is gonna get her orgasims in the next half hour or so.....oh yeah....

dammmm this thread may make me spend an unexpected $1200 on an early flight.......fight the urge fight the urge!!!!!

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I wish 99% of the men were like AZB.....I would be the master of the universe....Id be tom cruise,george clooney, and eddy herrera all in one with MY OWN face!!:eek: :eek:

think about a guy who gets no satisfaction sexually from his woman....he is gonna end up looking for it someplace else...... OF COURSE ITS NATURAL.

yeah having sex with a bump on a log is better than nothing...but having fire and passion is the goal, and it comes when the woman has this huge desire for you.... and she gets it from being aroused and pleased by her MAN......before !!!!!!!!! and she is looking forward to it again... CHEMISTRY AND BEING INTUNE, PASSIONATE, LOVING, who wants a man who only wants to get in the door and leave in 2 or 3 minutes????? who not a self respecting woman of course, 'cause what women say is that they feel USED when this happens, her feelings and sensations are not respected.
what comfidence the woman has in you when she has the exitement, and knows she is gonna get her orgasims in the next half hour or so.....oh yeah....

dammmm this thread may make me spend an unexpected $1200 on an early flight.......fight the urge fight the urge!!!!! you crack me up Bob
bob

ok guys but one of the goals of tantric sex is that by you guys holding it longer or not letting it out well u know what I mean, it gives your a longer healthy life, it gives your strength. the more uncontrolled sex and the more ejaculations you have the weaker you become and that's why us women live longer 'cause we are the opposite we take stuff in we don't squirt stuff out. ewfff that was hard to write, sorry if I'm too graphic feel free to let me know.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ok guys but one of the goals of tantric sex is that by you guys holding it longer or not letting it out well u know what I mean, it gives your a longer healthy life, it gives your strength. the more uncontrolled sex and the more ejaculations you have the weaker you become and that's why us women live longer 'cause we are the opposite we take stuff in we don't squirt stuff out. ewfff that was hard to write, sorry if I'm too graphic feel free to let me know.

That's right guys hold it as long as possible for a longer life :cheeky:

Remember it's quality not quantity :cheeky:

Sep 19, 2005
That's right guys hold it as long as possible for a longer life :cheeky:

Remember it's quality not quantity :cheeky:

yeah but we would be impossible to get along with all day...we would get in too many fights, yell at co workers , notch up are usual road rage....

aahhheemmmmm....M...A....R.....maybe YOU dont:disappoin

maybe you need the womens version of lapela ...........to find out...
how to clean your mans chin..... ha ha ha ha

back to lapela......I asked on a previous thread wether that stuff lets a guy reload faster....and get more shots off in a short period of time.......

because if it does, I could see more people wanting to use it, that really dont need it.... they get aroused just fine............

I bought a huge BOX of lapela once... and it was the best thing that ver happened to my sex life....some Bruha was selling it in monte Christi

i got it home and opened it up.. and my Gf crawled out......great stuff!!!!!!
(it)is so good the next morning i still cant roll over in bed!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
yeah but we would be impossible to get along with all day...we would get in too many fights, yell at co workers , notch up are usual road rage....

aahhheemmmmm....M...A....R.....maybe YOU dont:disappoin

maybe you need the womens version of lapela ...........to find out...
how to clean your mans chin..... ha ha ha ha

back to lapela......I asked on a previous thread wether that stuff lets a guy reload faster....and get more shots off in a short period of time.......

because if it does, I could see more people wanting to use it, that really dont need it.... they get aroused just fine............

I bought a huge BOX of lapela once... and it was the best thing that ver happened to my sex life....some Bruha was selling it in monte Christi

i got it home and opened it up.. and my Gf crawled out......great stuff!!!!!!
(it)is so good the next morning i still cant roll over in bed!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

bob

I know what to do with his dripping chin Bob, don't worry about me I'm not complaining but sometimes it could be better, anyway enough about me.

but that's not what I meant, women get energized aafter a good one, but men fall at sleep, right???? Bob. You guys used up all that energy squirting it out but if you held it in, but of course there's a way to do it, by breathing, well that's what I've read, if you knew how to control it you could come back in a few hours or the next day and continue and you can go on and on while pleasuring the woman, and on until you decide to finish. well I suppose this takes time and effort and a good physically fit body and a cooperative partner. ay Dios mio cuando van a aprender???? ok Bob you don't seem to think that you need this, i'm just relating good news I've heard and read about.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
is this thread still about lapela or has transformed itself into a lecture by Dr. ruth?
AZB

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
I know what to do with his dripping chin Bob, don't worry about me I'm not complaining but sometimes it could be better, anyway enough about me.

but that's not what I meant, women get energized aafter a good one, but men fall at sleep, right???? Bob. You guys used up all that energy squirting it out but if you held it in, but of course there's a way to do it, by breathing, well that's what I've read, if you knew how to control it you could come back in a few hours or the next day and continue and you can go on and on while pleasuring the woman, and on until you decide to finish. well I suppose this takes time and effort and a good physically fit body and a cooperative partner. ay Dios mio cuando van a aprender???? ok Bob you don't seem to think that you need this, i'm just relating good news I've heard and read about.

you mean there are men that get one squirt from the gun and it's empty, you can't reload ?