Hahahah! Get it Up Legally! The men are in trouble!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pobre "fifies"....

Do any of you woman ("experts") even know that, sometimes, guys get "blue balls" when trying too hard to please a woman?, AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!. Do you care?.

You know, the constant "waking" and "sleeping" and "waking" and "sleeping" of our "johnsito", MANY times, causes that enormous pain in our little "marbles".

Anyway, what's wrong with variation?. You know, I give you 30 (or more) minutes, then you give me 15 (or more), I give you another 30 (or more), then you give me another 15 (or more), yet again, I give you another 30 (or more), you give me yet another 15 (or more). You know, different positions or techniques makes a truck-load of difference.

And btw:

Don't just fricking lay there like a rug, at least touch out heads when.... well, you know.

DISCLAIMER: The last "rug in my bed" was about 10 years ago. (Nice way to cover my axx, hahaha!)

ETA:

AZB, my Lapela addicted brother from another mother, that "Dr. Ruth" comment was FUNNYCITY!!.

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Do any of you woman ("experts") even know that, sometimes, guys get "blue balls" when trying too hard to please a woman?, AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!. Do you care?. WOW you learn something new everyday.[/COLOR]
You know, the constant "waking" and "sleeping" and "waking" and "sleeping" of our "johnsito", MANY times, causes that enormous pain in our little "marbles". I've heard about this, but that's when the breathing comes in, of course by practicing.
Anyway, what's wrong with variation?. You know, I give you 30 (or more) minutes, then you give me 15 (or more), I give you another 30 (or more), then you give me another 15 (or more), yet again, I give you another 30 (or more), you give me yet another 15 (or more). You know, different positions or techniques makes a truck-load of difference. PUE' CLARO QUE SI

And btw:

Don't just fricking lay there like a rug, at least touch out heads when.... well, you know. AND UNFORTUNATLY, THIS IS WHERE THE WOMEN DO THEIR LITTLE NUMBER SO AS NOT TO HURT YOUR EGOES.

DISCLAIMER: The last "rug in my bed" was about 10 years ago. (Nice way to cover my axx, hahaha!)

ETA:

AZB, my Lapela addicted brother from another mother, that "Dr. Ruth" comment was FUNNYCITY!!.
AZB THIS INFO IS NOT FOR YOU, you are not interested in a meaningful relationship. :ermm:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como?..

AZB THIS INFO IS NOT FOR YOU, you are not interested in a meaningful relationship. :ermm:
You are making it sound like EVERY SINGLE woman fake orgasms and that EVERY SINGLE man doesn't "deliver the goods".

Are you talking from experience or do you do this for a fact?.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
You are making it sound like EVERY SINGLE woman fake orgasms and that EVERY SINGLE man doesn't "deliver the goods".
a big NO to this.

Are you talking from experience or do you do this for a fact?.

I don't do the faking I think it sends the wrong message and then they think they are doing such a great job and then the woman is the one who loses in that case, (I might have helped him along just a bit). ;) oh wow , too much information. but when you have been married for a while and you've been working all day and you come home to help with homework, cook and wash dishes put kids in bed and he's watching tv all evening and when time comes you are not feeling too into it, anyways....things happen because you must get to sleeping..

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
But.....

I don't do the faking I think it sends the wrong message and then they think they are doing such a great job and then the woman is the one who loses in that case, (I might have helped him along just a bit). ;) oh wow , too much information. but when you have been married for a while and you've been working all day and you come home to help with homework, cook and wash dishes put kids in bed and he's watching tv all evening and when time comes you are not feeling too into it, anyways....things happen because you must get to sleeping..
Then they should find a man you will help out in the house and NOT a "zero a la izquierda"!.

IN my opinion, at the end, it balances out:

SOMETIMES, SOME men are NOT that much into the woman and only thinks about his needs.

SOMETIMES, SOME women need to fake it because their man is not doing a good job.

Either way, time to switch partners!!.

Roger and Out!!.

Sep 19, 2005
You guys used up all that energy squirting it out but if you held it in, but of course there's a way to do it, by breathing, well that's what I've read, if you knew how to control it you could come back in a few hours or the next day and continue and you can go on and on while pleasuring the woman, and on until you decide to finish. well I suppose this takes time and effort and a good physically fit body and a cooperative partner.

you are the azb of the woman world!!!! ha ha ha.....ok stop right there honey....you can finnish that load tomorrow after you take out the trash .. ha ha ha ha

I cant imagine it gets so bad that a guy cant perform THE NEXT DAY..I aksed about lapela helping to reload in less than an hour....

you women need to get some stuff for your men that my cororker used years ago.....he sprayed it on his tool, and it got him rock hard ..and it wouldnt go away, and he couldnt squirt.......sucked for him!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

imagine if you are a woman and go down on him...and he takes 2 hours to finnish.......I bet you look forward to the next date HUH?? ha ha ha ha

MAR: I love it:...COME BACK THE NEXT DAY ... ha ha ha ha ha.......

AZB personality is perfect for a :pLASTIC BLOW UP DOLL....wouldnt you say ha ha ha:eek: :eek:

bob

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Question for the ladies

Ladies, if the guy performs as expected, does it matter whether he uses ED drugs to get an erection or not?

I expect few, if any, answers.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Ladies, if the guy performs as expected, does it matter whether he uses ED drugs to get an erection or not?

It wouldn't matter to me, but I don't want to know that he takes it, of course.

Yes Bob I think I do need a dose of reality like Chuck suggested in another thread. You think I'm nuts lol :cheeky: . but this is what I have heard, sorry can't attest with personal experience, maybe some day.:bunny:
If I go down......and it takes two hours......no way I'll be looking forward the next date..

btw: Bob I don't think you still get what i'm talking about, go read about it, you;ll like it.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
It wouldn't matter to me, but I don't want to know that he takes it, of course..

And why not?

M.A.R., what you say may be the sane way of thinking, but in case you don't know it, I'm one messed-up dude: I don't understand normal-thinking folks.

So, please, why not, why don't you want to know?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
M.A.R., the male audience here in the DR never have heard of delayed gratification .. they want it all and they want it now! Six times! :laugh: (That's the book that talks about once the water is heated, it stays hot for a long time? Yes?)

I think you maybe talking about this guy:
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Sex, written by the self-styled American sex expert David Rueben.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If women are created for the pleasure of men then why do men have to do anything to please them?
Do not fall in this trap of feminists to control men. Let the women stay in kitchen and raise kids, while proud men go out drinking, eating, resting and talking advance philosphy with other sage men.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
And why not?

M.A.R., what you say may be the sane way of thinking, but in case you don't know it, I'm one messed-up dude: I don't understand normal-thinking folks.

So, please, why not, why don't you want to know?

welllll....maybe because I would like to think that he's this strong viril man, who's healthy and doesn't need any of that, not that there's anything wrong with it, if you need it.......and you are brave enough to go to the doctor and talk about your problem and get help for it, that's wonderful. I briefly dated someone with premature ejaculation......briefly? yes.........and since he wasn't smart enough to get help and it would have been hard for him to admit it to me, and I would had been supportive...so it didn't work out....if anyone has that problem go and get help, there is help for that, and you must exercise get that blood pumping.....

AZB stop instigatin' you know very well you guys are created for our pleasure and control.

May 31, 2005

It would not matter to me if the guy is way older than me. Example, I am 23 and the guy is over 50. Now if the guy is under 40 then it definitely matters if he uses la pela. Unless ED is a condition that he has been battling since he was young. Call me shallow but I don't think I would look at him too much after that.

May 31, 2005
Maybe you don't want to know that he takes la pela because you don't want to think that he can't get it up because you don't excite him enough.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
It would not matter to me if the guy is way older than me. Example, I am 23 and the guy is over 50. Now if the guy is under 40 then it definitely matters if he uses la pela. Unless ED is a condition that he has been battling since he was young. Call me shallow .but I don't think I would look at him too much after that.
Well, how would you know? ... unless of course you conducted a depth test yourself :bunny:

Besides, you don't need to concern yourself with performance enhancers ... only results matter. ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Only thinking of yourself ....

Maybe you don't want to know that he takes la pela because you don't want to think that he can't get it up because you don't excite him enough.
Another reason may be that he's selfless and it's needed to satisfy many other women. :bunny: