Hell night in san jose de las matas.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
God help me...

I have to agree with Criss here.

Sure the scantily clad woman walking alone at night in a seedy area can be accused of lack of common sense. Likewise the odd foreigner hanging out with PPH thugs could be accused of having a bad taste in friends... but guess what? None of this is a crime. Raping and stealing ARE the crime.

No matter how many "what ifs" and "you could haves" you come up with the victim, the REAL victim will always think of more. I know all too well, I have yet to own a car that hasn't been vandalized (given enough time this new one will be vandalized too). Heck, even my dad's jeep which I drove for 3 months was vandalized. Funny enough all this happened while I was sleeping at home, my car in our closed parking, in our nice neighborhood.

Breaking in into one's property is not only about material things. There's much more to it. As someone whose appartment was broken into, and whose many cars have been either broken into or vandalized, trust me, it is NOT only about expenses and cost. It is about someone violating your private space. Short of pissing around the block to mark our territory humans are not far off dogs and wolves when it comes to protecting our territory.

As somebody in another board said, the ultimate revenge could be keeping in your car a expensive bottle of scotch laced with a lethal dose of arsenic. Not that I would do that... no siree no... not really... no.

Last edited:

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
As usual

As in any country in the world, there are risks to robbery to damage to your car, just take your precautions.
But hanging around with PPH people and bodyguards for "figureo", thats where the problem resides.
Tell me who you hang out with & I tell you who you are.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: As usual

[B]CaribbeanGeorge[/B] said:
But hanging around with PPH people and bodyguards for "figureo", thats where the problem resides.
I dare to disagree with you. His car could have been vandalized even if he had been hanging around with the pope.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My van was broken into in the carport of my house!!

It had no "Political Bumper Sticker" proclaiming Party Alliance! Did I "Ask Fot It?"..I doubt that the thieves who broke into AZB's car knew who's car it was!Doesn't matter!!!! I'm really tired of all the talk of a "Criminals Rights"! How about the Victims Rights??? We are not the ones who made a consious decision to break the law! We just have a car,or a house,or a family,and want to have them left alone!I have a "Zero Tolerance Policy" when it comes to my family.Let God have mercy on the soul of the person who puts them in harms way,I won't!!!!
Cris Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It really amazes me to see how people just jump on to the bandwagonthe moment someone mentions something ex: PPH.
These Dead-brains have no original thought or counter arguments. What makes you folks think my friends had PPH written on their foreheads? What makes you think anyone knew I was with PPH? You think those tigres really give a damn who we were? On the contarary, if they knew I was with PPH guys they would have steered clear of my car and (perhaps) vandalized others. They know if they had been caught, they would have been shot.

PPH has nothing to do with my car being broken into. You dead-brainers should try to think rationally and come up with some original thoughts (not planted ones). this is exactly the generation I am talkiing about, the CNN brain-washed dummies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: God help me...

Pib said:
As somebody in another board said, the ultimate revenge could be keeping in your car a expensive bottle of scotch laced with a lethal dose of arsenic.

I like that idea, a lot!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When I was in the Navy,someone kept stealing my "Shampoo"!

So,I filled my shampoo bottle with "Nair"!(A cream Hair Remover)...I never found out who was stealing my shampoo,but I did have a "suspect",the guy who suddenly decided to shave his head!!!!!!!!:cool:

When I was in Vietnam,someone kept stealing anything that we left on the inside of the windows of our "Hooch"(Hut).They would cut the screen,and break open the window with a bar! Well,we packed a cheap radio with some "C-4"(Plastic explosive) hooked it to a "Trip Wire" attached to the window frame,and left the "hooch"! I "suspect" that it was the Vietnamese Marine who came into my "Sick Bay" soon after we heard the blast!!! You know,"Lefty Ngyen"!!!!:cool: :cool:

"Sometimes", "Crime DOESEN"T Pay"!!!!!!!!:bandit:

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Not alone

I like your thinking Criss. Don't get mad, get even.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with turning the tables on any flavor creep.

Dainne