hotels that allow guests ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
how did you get all that out of one statement ? it wasn't a discussion, it was a statement. now you're making it into a discussion. i'm sure the moderator will fix if it is a taboo statement. let them do their job.
if you need me to clarify (just for you) i will. the dating scene in and around santo domingo will not be cheap if you want to meet nice women for dating purposes. i compared the price of his room to the dating scene, i.e dinner, dancing etc., not prostitution.
i apologize if anyone got offended by my statement.
you went left Rocky and i went right :ermm:
Then you have used the most unusual phraseology to convey that message.

i don't think you'll find women in santo domingo at a cheaper price than your room.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Class

Why does everything have to be written so crudely? If we all know what everyone is talking about, why can't we just leave it ? Does everything have to be crude, rude, and in your face? jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz Some people have no class.

You're kidding, right? This is a topic about which stanky establishments let you bring a hooker into. NOT A LOT OF CLASS IN THE AIR!!! Using the word "guest" is inaccurate, as one may really have friend or relative, he wishes to spent time with. Maybe it's just a term that "John's" invented, to hide their classlessness.
Steve ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Can Take a "Hooker" Into The Jaragua Hotel!!!

All she has to do is leave her "Cedula" at the security desk!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Then you have used the most unusual phraseology to convey that message.

or maybe just maybe you misunderstood for once..you do make mistakes right ? :cheeky:

anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thread. i don't have time for this...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You're kidding, right? This is a topic about which stanky establishments let you bring a hooker into. NOT A LOT OF CLASS IN THE AIR!!! Using the word "guest" is inaccurate, as one may really have friend or relative, he wishes to spent time with. Maybe it's just a term that "John's" invented, to hide their classlessness.
Steve ;)

There are quite a few people on DR1 who dabble in "pay-for-play" in the DR. It's not for you to berate anyone about it and its' none of your business.

Maybe you, if you are so outraged about it, should start your own televangelist cable show and stop insulting people.

I would rather go to Hell with a hooker in one hand and a Presidente in the other than go to heaven with you.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006

There are quite a few people on DR1 who dabble in "pay-for-play" in the DR. It's not for you to berate anyone about it and its' none of your business.

I am not berating anyone ........
Maybe you, if you are so outraged about it, should start your own televangelist cable show and stop insulting people.

I am not insulting anyone ........
I would rather go to Hell with a hooker in one hand and a Presidente in the other than go to heaven with you.
Cheers! Be my "GUEST"! ;)

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
Idea!

There are like 5 threads goin on this same topic. Maybe there should be a seperate forum called "guest friendly" Like this those who are offended do not have to look in it.:ermm:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Am "Guest Friendly"!

If you want to find out,just come to my house for a visit!
Now how about a "Girl Friend Experience"
"GFE" for short????????
Where can I get one??? What is it like? How much does it cost?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Steve ;)

Well I guess Costa Azul is NOT guest friendly! ROFL!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
What a joke!
I have an idea, Let's drop the phrase "Guest Friendly" as it really means, am I allowed to scr*w my DR hooker here in this establishment or not?
I suggest that from now on, tell it like it is!
Is this dive hooker friendly or not?
What a joke!
Grrrrrrr!

The OP is trying to be polite so relax.

I suggest that from now on, you shut your mouth and show others some more respect.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
The OP is trying to be polite so relax.

I suggest that from now on, you shut your mouth and show others some more respect.

You just suggest away. You might want to be a little more on top of things, as my quoted post, is 10 days old.......... :ermm:
Strange, I don't recall "saying" anything. :cheeky:
Now, go away! :pirate:
I'll check back in a week and a half. ;)

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
You just suggest away. You might want to be a little more on top of things, as my quoted post, is 10 days old.......... :ermm:
Strange, I don't recall "saying" anything. :cheeky:
Now, go away! :pirate:
I'll check back in a week and a half. ;)

I do not care if your post is 10 days or 10 years old.

I'm just telling you to shut your mouth and show some respect for other members.

The OP clearly stated his question in a mature and professional way. There was no need for you to reply like that.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Hes just upset because he hasn't had any "guests" in such a long time. Maybe if he had a "guest" every so often he'd be in a better mood. ROFL!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cojanlo suave......

Steve ;)
Berzin, Potato Salad (my brothars) and others, relax a little.

If you think about it, what Steve said is the honest truth, in MOST cases.

MOST of the people asking for a "guest friendly" hotel is asking for NOTHING more than "can I bring another person with me, any time I want?". Granted, NOT everybody, but MOST!.

Annnd you know what's funny?:

I actually wrote, on my notepad at work, a few weeks ago, a thread I was going to start here.....Care to know what was the tittle?.....:

"Why Call It "Guest Friendly" When You Mean To Say "Bang Anybody Friendly?".......May God strike me dead if I am lying!!.

Just think about it..SOME do NOT.....MOST DO!!.

Frog17112

Nov 20, 2007
hey guys, i'll be traveling to the dominicana in a few weeks and i'd like to know which are some of the best budget or moderate hotels in the capital that allow guests ? i plan on partying like a rockstar and meeting some women. i do not want to get hassled by security guards. thanks a million guys.

After all this debate I think we've lost your intent. Here is a simple solution...just find a "guest" that is staying at the same hotel in which your staying...normally lots of choices...good luck!!!

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
All this mean spirited chit-chat.

Take it from Johnny Carson on the business gals...."guests"

"Ladies of the evening" or pavement princesses." Much nicer.....

ol' Phil

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
It always amazes me that some people get so emotionally charged when someone else is having sex. It totally defies imagination.

Maybe these people should keep stuffing their faces with potato chips and stop putting their nose in places it does not belong.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It always amazes me that some people get so emotionally charged when someone else is having sex. It totally defies imagination.

Maybe these people should keep stuffing their faces with potato chips and stop putting their nose in places it does not belong.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

I hope you are not referring to The Principe de ensalada de papa!
He is the minister of SDQ information you are looking for.

tambo'

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
miguel is so funny.....but truthful....i kind of like "bang friendly" hotels :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.