hotels that allow guests ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Talk about "big brother" !!!!!!!!

George Orwell would be shocked at the hotels in DR who decide if and when you can have sex in the bed you paid for.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
De verdad?.....

miguel is so funny.....but truthful....i kind of like "bang friendly" hotels :laugh:
So, are you telling me I should start such thread?....

Listen, this is how I feel;

ONLY those that were denied their "guests" to join them in their rooms WILL complain......

Those who do NOT see hotels as a "bang freely" place will understand what I am talking about.

I am not against people having as much sex as they want, but at least have the "BOLAS" to call something by it's right name.

For all I care, BANG away all you want....Bang a hole on the wall, a hole on the ceiling or a hole on the floor. Or even your own (well, you know).....BUUUUT respect the hotel's rules....

If your hotel doesn't allow your guests to come up to your room, GO to a Cabana (where you can bring a different "guest" every 1 minute if you want) and bang your life away.....

Either that or PAY for another room for your "guests". Plain and simple!!.

Last edited:

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
Potato Salad

I do not care if your post is 10 days or 10 years old.

I'm just telling you to shut your mouth and show some respect for other members.

The OP clearly stated his question in a mature and professional way. There was no need for you to reply like that.

I agree with Potato Salad. Let's have some civility.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i actually witnessed a "gang friendly" hotel situation where i saw a different girl every night with 4-5 chileans.

miguel, yeah start the thread. it should be funny.....

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006
Costa Azul- why are you being judgemental on the guy? He asked a simple question, and probably dones't ned to hear your elist remarks. And gee, maybe he has enough game to pull chicas back to his room with out spending a cent.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Say it like it is!

Costa Azul- why are you being judgemental on the guy? He asked a simple question, and probably dones't ned to hear your elist remarks. And gee, maybe he has enough game to pull chicas back to his room with out spending a cent.

I'm just suggesting, to state it properly and remove the ambiguity!
Hooker friendly, whore friendly, prostitute friendly, puta friendly, person I have a sexual contract with friendly! :cheeky: ;) These work.
Then it's crystal clear!
Being judgemental, was NOT my intention. :ermm:
"Bang friendly" might be misconstrued with allowing one, to bring their gun! :cheeky:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Exactly.
Who's to know what type of woman, a man has as his companion.
One surely cannot run up to the guest and ask if she's a puta.
On the other hand, if a hotel owner recognized some hard core problematic puta, he would likely exercise his right to deny her entry.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
A different way of looking at the problem

Let's suppose for a moment that sexual discrimination laws existed in the DR. (Yeah I know,John how much are you drinking right now) But think about it. How willing would a manager of Hilton or Sofitel be in coming up to you in the lounge bar and saying "Hey who is the chick your sitting with". Say what dude? Let's go right over here in the corner and have a little talk..

Your thoughts.

JOHN

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Let's suppose for a moment that sexual discrimination laws existed in the DR. (Yeah I know,John how much are you drinking right now) But think about it. How willing would a manager of Hilton or Sofitel be in coming up to you in the lounge bar and saying "Hey who is the chick your sitting with". Say what dude? Let's go right over here in the corner and have a little talk..

Your thoughts.

JOHN
No law needed for that to be a problem.
Ask a guy if his wife/girlfriend is a puta, and you might be needing new front teeth.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
I'm just suggesting, to state it properly and remove the ambiguity!
Hooker friendly, whore friendly, prostitute friendly, puta friendly, person I have a sexual contract with friendly! :cheeky: ;) These work.
Then it's crystal clear!
Being judgemental, was NOT my intention. :ermm:
"Bang friendly" might be misconstrued with allowing one, to bring their gun! :cheeky:
So you are simply concerned that someone might not realize that some guests may be pros?
Why would anybody care about what others do in their rooms and why would you care if they might care?
Your holier-than-thou bullsh!t is a waste of bandwidth and bytes.:tired:

Last edited:

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Yawn

So you are simply concerned that someone might not realize that some guests may be pros?
Why would anybody care about what others do in their rooms and why would you care if they might care?
Your holier-than-thou bullsh!t is a waste of bandwidth and bytes.:tired:

I am not concerned! What a joke! :pirate:

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
I did not claim or imply that you are concerned, hence the question mark.

I was just inquiring about a possibility that you might have a sincere misguided motive here because it looks like you simply have a holier-than-thou idiotic attitude.:tired:

Scroll up Malibook.
You put a question mark, after a statement, which wasn't a question. You should have changed the words you are, with are you, to make it a question. You also, should have put a comma, after the words so and realize. ;)
Quite sloppy. :ermm:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Scroll up Malibook.
You put a question mark, after a statement, which wasn't a question. You should have changed the words you are, with are you, to make it a question. You also, should have put a comma, after the words so and realize. ;)
Quite sloppy. :ermm:
Actually, you are is also fine for a question based on a rising tone or the punctuation.

No need for commas there since I wouldn't pause in speaking nor is there any potential for different meanings.

What's sloppy is your ridiculous excessive use of commas.
Do you really speak with so many pauses?

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Yawn

Actually, you are is also fine for a question based on a rising tone or the punctuation.

No need for commas there since I wouldn't pause in speaking nor is there any potential for different meanings.

What's sloppy is your ridiculous excessive use of commas.
Do you really speak with so many pauses?

You missed more commas. :ermm:
Get it together! I don't have time, to be your tutor.
;) :cheeky: :bunny:

blueyegal

Nov 2, 2007
This thread has me laughing mi behind off!

<snip>....
and stop putting their nose in places it does not belong.
Eeeeeeeeeeew! :)
ROFLMAO! Seeing that this thread has gone from a request for hotel suggestions to sex with whomever in a (stealing from Miguel here) "bang freely" establishment, I was already laughing, but when I got to this comment I lost it!!
Sorry I can't help the OP though. I've never had that problem, but would assume (perhaps wrongly?) that if you booked a double like someone else stated, how can the hotel say who that 2nd person can/cannot be?!

By the way, ol' Phil, I like the "pavement princess" thing; sounds so much nicer than some of the names called in this thread!

B

Status
Not open for further replies.