How About a GOOD Dominican Story ???

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
once i was attacked on the street and as i fought my assailant a passing by jeep stopped, a big dominicano got out and started shooting at the guy who was trying to rob me. admittedly he could have shot me through the head but the intentions were good. and despite missing both our heads and the rest of us in general he was able to scare to robber away. even asked me if i needed a ride but i politely declined.

you can file that under: only in DR...

i was going home one night, and some fools were burning tires in the street. i tried to turn around when i saw the folly, but some morons started throwing rocks at my car. suddenly, out of this cathouse pops two guys with Glocks, pegging rounds off at the buttwipes. needless to say, they could have killed a few dozen bystanders, but i only had one rock hit my car. a great time was had by all.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I forgot my cellphone in Acropolis and the clerk who found it, gave it to lost and found. She didn't want to accept a tip as a reward, nor my phone number she said had a novio.
Then going to the elevator to get my car, I tell the guy who waits by the elevator a tall black dude, "you must love you job here?"
He smiles and asks me, porque?
I look behind as say, you work in a nice place and have many beautiful women around.
He stiffens and his eyes widen he explains to me that he is an EVANGELICO and he would never look at a woman like that and proclaims that the Kingdom of heaven is nigh! I look at him in a Jerry Seinfeld way, half smiling, half bewildered by this burst of religious effervescence.
The elevator door doesn't open quickly enough. I step in to an elevator full of people with a Dominican Billy Graham at my back still attempting to save my soul from Beelzebub.
The door closes, I let out a deep breath.
Analyzing it, he was a good Dominican. He told the truth, wasn't a mujeriego and he brought some Jesucrito into my otherwise impious day.

you think so? clever ruse, old chap. i bet that if you are in a restaurant with a hottie, and you have to go take a whizz, he will be picking up on her while you drain the snake.