I'm very concerned we are running out of hot topics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
We are settling down to 3 or 4 vaccines. Off-topic is long gone .Tourism is probably DOA for this season and not returning until next December. Slight chance for this summer on school break. IDK.

What is going to be the next topic that will consume us like the ones above? We are coming up on one year of covid and I think we have had just about enough. What's the next biggie pray tell? Any guesses?

Last edited by a moderator:

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Trump is packed up and ready to play golf everyday. We are settling down to 3 or 4 vaccines. Off-topic is long gone .Tourism is probably DOA for this season and not returning until next December. Slight chance for this summer on school break. IDK.

What is going to be the next topic that will consume us like the ones above? We are coming up on one year of covid and I think we have had just about enough. What's the next biggie pray tell? Any guesses?
We could discuss the virtues of Trujillo.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Trump is packed up and ready to play golf everyday. We are settling down to 3 or 4 vaccines. Off-topic is long gone .Tourism is probably DOA for this season and not returning until next December. Slight chance for this summer on school break. IDK.

With a bit of luck someone will open a new shop on Pedro Clissante, that usually generates 50 or 60 pages of blah blah blah.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
I tried to start a thread on Men Who Pay For Sex but there were no takers. I could resurrect it if u guys are bored....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Man, I forgot about that. And that will spill over to the U.S. caravan and then and then......you already saw that picture.
That caravan is like putting a rolled up sock inside your pants...looks impressive but does nothing..........

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I played Iberostar today. I think we we where the only 2 out there. The 19th hole is open again.
They ran out of Presidente and serve One beer from the beer cart and Bud or Miller in the club house.
Worst of all my game really sucked

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I tried to start a thread on Men Who Pay For Sex but there were no takers. I could resurrect it if u guys are bored....
I read it.
Thought it was one of those "too hot for television topics"
so Mods dumped it?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I won't call this a "hot topic" but I can tell you there
have been a series of tick-for-tack shootings here in
Santiago recently in La Joya, with one person being
brutally executed last Friday morning.. yet I have
not seen or heard blip about it in the local news.

Status
Not open for further replies.