Interesting times/country we live in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Yes, but some societies is are just more educated and behave more civilized than others. DR has to make progress urgently!

I don't think you. You see, in the US it's not called lynchings, it's called vigilantes. Same sh!t.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
If someone was going to kill me and others came to my defense and in the process killed
the would be killer, I would look on it as having saved my life. Be it a lynching or not.

Last edited:

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
I'd do the lynching myself while enjoying it in the meantime. Wouldn't like that people would have blood on their hands for something that I'd gladly do myself.

I hear you. But in a circumstance where the person gets the advantage and I was unable to do it
myself and someone else came to my defense and did it, I would be most grateful.:classic:

Last edited:

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Bronzie, you need to make some progress,too. Where are you from?

Excuse me? Make what progress? I'm a Dominican American.Born in the DR raised in the states.

Just because our opinions differ has nothing to do with progress.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Excuse me? Make what progress? I'm a Dominican American.Born in the DR raised in the states.

Just because our opinions differ has nothing to do with progress.
You were not expressing an opinion, you just stated wrong facts! Also typical for people who need to make progress, Dominicans or not!

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
You were not expressing an opinion, you just stated wrong facts! Also typical for people who need to make progress, Dominicans or not!

What facts are wrong! That I believe(my opinion) that a lynching is not wrong in certain circumstances! As in life threatening?!?! Those are my opinions because I believe it that way!

If I believe in the death penalty and you don't, I can state the reasons for believing that
way. Does that mean because you don't believe in it that I need to progress??

Sep 4, 2012
don't be silly. in the USA you can get a legal smack for not helping someone. people would react. the only difference is that they would hold the perpetrator down until the arrival of the police (within minutes) because they would be scared to be prosecuted for hurting him.

Have you ever lived in the USA, if so, am thrilled to know where, when and how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.