Iphone in DR

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
Please read a little more carefully. The iPhone with 4.6 bootloader IS unlockable without opening the phone. Its no secret and quite publicly available information. Open google and have a look. Next SIM and Turbo SIM both work quite well.

I have not tested on the new 1.1.3 firmware as of yet but have been told more than likely it will brick the phone by upgrading to it.

Not that it matters another unlock will be available VERY soon for 1.1.3 also.

I can and did read carefully, I specifically mentioned software unlock at least 2 times in my posts.

Congratulations on your phone!

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
itouch upgrade is on itunes store. It adds email, weather, maps and more...

you will need to select your mail in the sync preferences of your itouch when it is connected to itunes.

ryan1990

Feb 3, 2008
I need help to get my sim unlock for my iphone in Dominican Republic!

Hi all.. Im from dominican republic and i unlocked my Iphone, activated it and everything it needs to get it working..downgrading and all thats stufss..i currently using firmware 1.0.2 and i runned AnySIM in my phone but it sayd..This phone cannot be activated. I dont want to used the turboSIM method..so plz help me out wit this..

Plz help me..cause i really need to get it working for DR.

Thanx if any of you can help me out.

Email me to help me:
Ryan_bihun@hotmail.com

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
I went to Claro in POP after the Claro in Sosua said they had Iphones. They don't so save yourself a trip.

ryan1990

Feb 3, 2008
I went..

i went to claro and they sayd that they will unlock it and activate it for 180 USD. and then i went to Orange and they sayd they could do it for 100 USD..but i dont need any f that... i just need to get my sim working with ORANGE so [plz help me out a lil bi..ive done everything.but i can still find anysim 1.02 anywhere.. plz..help!

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Anyone have any experience using the NextSim (TurboSim) method to unlock the iphone? If so, i'd be willing to pay to get this phone unlocked. I have an OTB 1.1.2 that is jailbroken and a NextSIM card. Been cracking my head open every day almost trying to get this thing unlocked but have had no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated $$$!!

hrxsec

Mar 13, 2008
IPhone Distributor

Does anybody where to contact distributor for Cellphone? Let me know because I want to open small business for cellphones and accesories.

Thanks,
bgbg