Ivermectin to treat Covid in the Dominican Republic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Ivermectin has been used in millions upon millions of humans.

What it does for CV19? I have no idea other than reading about it.
Ivermectin has been used in humans.
There is no scientific evidence that Ivermectin is effective in treating Covid illness.
The fact that some friend took it and got better is not evidence.
We know what is effective in treating the illness.
Even better if you get vaccinated as the science proves that it is the unvaccinated that become sick and end up in the hospital.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Of course. Go to your doc and ask. I personally know of two people that were successfully treated by their docs with Ivermectin and some other drugs
two people you say!
Now that is some hard evidence.
You wanna take it then go ahead and let us know if it actually worked in three people.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
two people you say!
Now that is some hard evidence.
You wanna take it then go ahead and let us know if it actually worked in three people.
Two people that I know personally. I only personally know about four people that got covid and think about how many there are that have it.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Yes - under pressure by the "establishment". Meanwhile, deaths/1M in that country are 1/8 that of the U.S

Ivermectin has been beaten to death on this site.
There is no need to keep on spreading misinformation.
You like it, go take it and add in Hydroxychloroquin,.
Anyone who thinks these work is living under a rock.
Do anything but dont get vaccinated, eh

Reactions: Grampa

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
the really good Ivermectin is the cattle and horse dose. You should know that.
I already posted what a typical human dose for covid is and anyone with half a brain knows that medication dosages are based on body weight. You apparently don't know that.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Suspended Texas doctor who promoted ivermectin as Covid treatment resigns from hospital​

Dr. Mary Bowden was suspended from Houston Methodist Friday for "spreading dangerous misinformation." She resigned this week.

• Haha
Reactions: Grampa and jd426

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I can't think of a Nation who's population is more baked by the sun the Haitians.

Exposure to Sun = Vit D Vit D is very helpful at fighting CoViD

Myself..... I prefer the take Vit D as a pill and not getting baked in the Sun.

True, but remember black people need more time in the sun than whites. We absorb/manufacturer it better.

Feb 7, 2007
Umm yeah if you are stupid enough to take a cow dose.

Ivermectin has been given to millions of humans and the inventor won a Nobel prize. It has had very little "side effects" until people started abusing it (taking animal level doses). It is also used on animals. Taking a dose for a large animal is the equivalent of taking a whole bottle of aspirin for a headache. The correct prescribed dosage has very little side effects.
We have given the COVID-19 prophylaxis dose of Ivermectine (200 mcg/kg) to a nice with head lice problem, and hear head was lice free in 2 days.

Reactions: bob saunders
Feb 7, 2007
Of course people will be stupid about dosage, but the vets comment about Darwinism was related to the ineffectiveness of using a parasite medication to treat a respiratory virus.

Fact Check-2015 Nobel Prize for ivermectin intended for treatment of parasitic infections doesn’t prove its efficacy on COVID-19
So now the vets are epidemiologists, virologists and communicable disease experts. Good to know that. Maybe you should inform Salud Publica that there are plenty of to-be-epidemiologists in all provinces standing by, your friendly neigborhood dog and cow doctor can be called in to step in for the provincial epidemiologist and virologist if need be.

Reactions: jd426 and cavok
Feb 7, 2007
Out of interest, what is the prescribed dose? If you buy it OTC does it give you the recommended dose on the bottle, or can someone suggest what the dose to treat Covid onset should be?
It's been published by FLCCC alliance.

the dosage chart is here for both prophylaxis, early onset and late stage.

Reactions: jd426

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I got a Covid the end of Aug., after 8 days my fever started spiking, so I went to a doctor (in the U.S.)- he said I was a day away from being a ventiilator, and asked me if I would be willing to take Ivermectin- I told him to perscribe whatever he would take, he perscribed: Ivermectin, steroid, and antibiotic (for infection in my lungs), and vitamin C&D - I tested neg for covid 2 days later. Not claiming it is a miracle cure, just my experience.
I contracted Covid and immediately took Ivermectin,Azithromycin,zinc and vitamin D on the advise of Coco the pharmacist in Sosua and it did butkis for me,I damned near died,the doctors that treated me all rolled their eyes when I told them that I had taken that chit.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I contracted Covid and immediately took Ivermectin,Azithromycin,zinc and vitamin D on the advise of Coco the pharmacist in Sosua and it did butkis for me,I damned near died,the doctors that treated me all rolled their eyes when I told them that I had taken that chit.
The same can be said for the vaccines. They don't work for everyone either.

Status
Not open for further replies.