Lance Armstrong cries

Dec 26, 2011
She's not bad for a gringa.

I think this is her best:

[video=youtube;t4GZBlV-D3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4GZBlV-D3s[/video]

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I always thought she was way to smooth for him, her dress sense is very good, and she's had a few decent songs.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I am surprised by some of the answers here, and some by so-called former athletes. There are clearly defined lists of what cannot be used, and I know the list in cycling is extensive. Pro-cyclers have been banned for using the wrong cough syrup.

Lance Armstrong only cheated, but took away the victory from honest racers. They might get it now, in retrospect, but this is not the same. He defamed the biggest bicycle race there is, and cheated his sponsors. I am aware he was not alone doing it, but that does not make it right.

I can only applaud all the efforts of prohibiting drug use in sports. I realize it might be a losing battle, but I have no interest in watching sports where people use performance enhancers. I am not talking about diets here, but about illegal substances, clearly defined by the sports associations.

Why don't you guys, who believe it is correct to use those substances, start feeding your kids that stuff, so they can become pro athletes?

BelgianK

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I heard on some news channel that he had made an estimated 100million (can't remember if it was pounds or dollars) from the 7 tours in sponsorship alone. Alot of cash in cycling apparently, there should not be an accepted cheating way to earn that kind of money.

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
It might seem all black and white but I'm sure 99% of all athletes are taking something to enhance their performance, whether it be creatin, vitamin injections, steroid precursors, protein shakes, blood tranfusion, etc. so where does one draw the line?

However, I am opposed to steroid use and have been for a long time even though I started powerlifting back in the 80's when steroids were possibly more commonly used than today.

99% I don`t think so

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I suppose one could say that paracetamol or any pain reducing drug is performance enhancing as you wouldnt be able to compete at your highest level without it sometimes

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
you know why the cows always run alongside the racers in the tour de France? They know them from the vet's office.

BelgianK