Leaving the DR1 Forums

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Was A Moderator On DR1 For About 2 Years!

The "General Stuff" Forum. When I made enough money to buy a new "Jepetta" I left!
Cris Colon

PS. "Nature Lover". Go "PHUCK" a Tree! "Or Do You Like To Be The "PHUCKEE"???

Then go find a BIG STICK and shuve it up your A$$...........!!!:cheeky:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
People that live, love and post about the DR generally aren't the type that like to comply.

Although I've had my fair share of run ins with the mods I do agree that for the most part the system works.

Lets agree to disagree! I dont care what country one is passionate about...some of us were raised to show respect and adhere to rules. People have to realize that life presents boundaries and I think this strengthens us as people and teaches discipline.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
WOW! I'll be interested on how Moderator Chris and DR Robert handle post #22 by Criss Colon.

I don't know what post was closed that naturelover refers to in post #1; but CC is...

Regards, Ringo

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Yes, CC is well out of control. But, on the other hand he always is out of control. And then again, he makes me laugh as this is exactly what we used to say to posters years ago, before we became a kinder and gentler board :cheeky:The one about the door and the arse I learnt on this site.

So, I'm in two minds; do we keep the legacy alive and give Naturelover the traditional goodbye? something like an Irish Wake? or do we hit the delete button?

What do you think?

heliace

On Vacation!
Mar 27, 2004
I think that post 22 is the most offensive I have seen and should be deleted. I am not an xpert moderator though.

Eh, Rocky....this forum succeeds and makes money for the owner, thanks to us, the people who visit this forum. If anybody deserves thanks it should be the visitors to this forum.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Eh, Rocky....this forum succeeds and makes money for the owner, thanks to us, the people who visit this forum. If anybody deserves thanks it should be the visitors to this forum.

Why should you be entitled to any revenue from this website?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yes, CC is well out of control. But, on the other hand he always is out of control. And then again, he makes me laugh as this is exactly what we used to say to posters years ago, before we became a kinder and gentler board :cheeky:The one about the door and the arse I learnt on this site.

So, I'm in two minds; do we keep the legacy alive and give Naturelover the traditional goodbye? something like an Irish Wake? or do we hit the delete button?

What do you think?
CC also stands for Colour Comentator.
And his message is Crystal Clear.
It's not as if he used words like Culo & Co?o.
Dr1 without CC would be like an island without the C.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I think that post 22 is the most offensive I have seen and should be deleted. I am not an xpert moderator though.

They mail me my royalty checques every month, so I ain't complaining.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm not in the position to make a decision on the matter.
It is offensive and that's what he meant it to be.
CC's been that way for many years, at least on the forum.
In real life, he's a great big giant gentle teddy bear.
I guess he's our token gutter mouth.
Perhaps he expresses what we are all thinking but don't dare say.
CC must have moved out of America, before they came up with the politically correct concept.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com

Eh, heliace, how much money has the DR1 made this last month because you visited the forum? ;)

(Uhm.. I wonder why the moderator is keeping this thread open?)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
So if I say Cris Colon is a senile dirty old man, is that an attack? but what he said is ok because he makes some people laugh? this is like going topless on a AI resort beach and being criticized but not criticizing the stories of the whoremongers with desperate young ladies.

I am so confusada. ay virgen!!!!:ermm::ermm::confused::confused:

no need to explain I still won't understand it anyway......carry on people.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
No, parece que CC les paga muy bien a ellos para que hablen bien de el o algo as?...en mi vida he visto yo usuario que hable tanta mierda a cada rato, y todo el mundo se lo aplauda.
Podr? decir co?o las verdades y toda la cosa, pero de que se pasa (muchas veces), se pasa.

A

apostropheman

Leave CC alone! :)

I'm not in the position to make a decision on the matter.
It is offensive and that's what he meant it to be.
CC's been that way for many years, at least on the forum.
In real life, he's a great big giant gentle teddy bear.
I guess he's our token gutter mouth.
Perhaps he expresses what we are all thinking but don't dare say.
CC must have moved out of America, before they came up with the politically correct concept.
...not that he really needs defending:cheeky:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No, parece que CC les paga muy bien a ellos para que hablen bien de el o algo as?...en mi vida he visto yo usuario que hable tanta mierda a cada rato, y todo el mundo se lo aplauda.
Podr? decir co?o las verdades y toda la cosa, pero de que se pasa (muchas veces), se pasa.
El me manda $100 EU todos los meses, para hablar bien de ?l.
Entonces, vale.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
tu lo quiere mucho?? cometelo ripiao,jejeje

Leave CC alone! :)

...not that he really needs defending:cheeky:

no he doesn't.

apostropheman dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres.

Rocky speak for yourself......btw: I still like you.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

What do you think?

Let's keep this forum open and read (hear) what people think. Everyone has an opinion.

Maybe naturelover doesn't conform with the standards of this board, but he/she is speaking their mind.

No disrespect with the he/she comment, I just don't know.

Last edited: