Leaving the DR1 Forums

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
No sanctions on CC.

He is a DR1 institution, a sacred cow....well with his diet and exercise program a sacred "svelte gazelle".

He is a truly funny human being and he understands the DR from an expatriate's point of view better than most.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No sanctions on CC.

He is a DR1 institution, a sacred cow....well with his diet and exercise program a sacred "svelte gazelle".

He is a truly funny human being and he understands the DR from an expatriate's point of view better than most.
What he said, times 2.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
CC:

What is your take on all this feedback, both negative and positive?

PS: be nice, please.........

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
He should be given another opportunity, just like I have been given another opportunity. This should serve as a warning.

I just get confused w/ some of his posts because I don't know where he draws the line between ridiculing members, or DR, or dominicans VS, giving pragmatic/productive feedback.

Lol... giving CC a warning... I'm sure he's very very scared right now and will behave like a good little boy from now on. NOT! That's what makes him so special. People have come to expect the unexpected from him.

Adam Spenser

Nov 29, 2002
When someone sends a post you gold guys don't agree with you curse the person, make fun of him, etc. Criss Colon is not alone although for the life of me I can't understand why you would print his foul diatribe.

Adam

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Once again, stay on topic! You will be deleted if you don't.

Question is, shall we delete Cris Colon for giving a DR1 traditional salty salute to someone who is leaving? Simple. For once the posters can choose what gets deleted and what not. But, stay on topic! I'll close this thread soon .. and then we'll count for Yesses and the Nos.

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
shall we delete Cris Colon for giving a DR1 traditional salute?
no.666x430.jpg

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
"All animals are born equal... some more equal than others".

Quite apt, when you think of it. I think CC is almost always out of line, and I'm sure many Dominicans are put off from taking part in DR1 mainly because of him.

However, now and then he comes out with a gem, that can't be denied.

memphisj

Jul 17, 2007
On topic, I think Cris Colon's comment was stupid and tacky.
I guess gold members can get away with whatever they want.

PS. "Nature Lover". Go "PHUCK" a Tree! "Or Do You Like To Be The "PHUCKEE"???

Then go find a BIG STICK and shuve it up your A$$...........!!!:cheeky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
OK, this is supposed to be fun. It is now attracting everyone that ever had anything bad to say about anyone else and sockpuppets to boot! Closed. I'll do a count later. Oops, I see one more vote in! You got in just in time Hlywud:cheeky:

If anyone feels like doing a count, please do and send it to me on pm... thanks!