Legally of age

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derfish

Which culture are you talking about when you say our and this one.
We are talking about poverty, not a cultural issue, in my opinion. Do you really think this would happen to a 17 years old "white dominican"? With wealthy parents? I don't think so. Just the fact that this girl has limited options doesnt make it a cultural choice.

Yes it is very definately a cultural issue. Almost universal poverty is a cultural issue. Something thyat was a lot more universal 100 years ago here there and everywhere.

W

william webster

Ours & theirs.... her (DR) and elsewhere

Poverty is one issue.... marriage age and birthing is another
Personally, I don't mix them

I know 2 women - two- in these circumstances... both now mature... 50 and 35
Had children in their teens... raised them... etc

these are responsible women... more responsible - perhaps - than your 'white 'Dominicans
who to me are 'privileged' beyond their rights... and irresponsible

Both of the women of whom I speak are friends of mine -- for a reason....
we SHARE similar thoughts/attributes/outlooks.......not backgrounds
Mine was privileged - theirs no

But my background was a family foundry... I know hard work & hard working people...
those people gave me the privilege -
I understand that and thank them.... and they thank me for their jobs

Mutual respect....

anyway
these girls grow up fast and are alone - mostly....
they are not ALL sluts....

One of my friends started at 13 - to get out of the house
was done at 20... 3 children - husband was there until then.... now gone

it's just different... again - not right or wrong... different

Not many from 'On High' can relate to the common man -- I have found

B

Big

It doesn't matter how you slice it. An older man with a teenager is wrong. Stealing a teenagers youth for sexual gratification is what it amounts to. yea yea I know what about the working girls. Well they (most) are in their twenties and have made that economic decision. An older man with a teenager is a "jon" period, and is not saving anyone.

W

william webster

Big....

my assumption here is that the girl herself is pushing this angle

The 65 yr old is reticent and asking advice

I make that clear... HER idea

I bet that's the case........
he's walking on eggs.... as you suggest
======================================
we have little girl - little 16-17-18.... really pretty

Some codger has a bedroom for her at his house.... her own
BUT
she has a young Dominican on the side... her age sort of

Nobody is really taking advantage of her

She is the 'button pusher'..... a little fox

yes - you can have a cake and eat it too -- apparently

D

Derfish

Big....

my assumption here is that the girl herself is pushing this angle

The 65 yr old is reticent and asking advice

I make that clear... HER idea

I bet that's the case........
he's walking on eggs.... as you suggest
======================================
we have little girl - little 16-17-18.... really pretty

Some codger has a bedroom for her at his house.... her own
BUT
she has a young Dominican on the side... her age sort of

Nobody is really taking advantage of her

She is the 'button pusher'..... a little fox

yes - you can have a cake and eat it too -- apparently

Yes she asks how much more growing up do you expect of me in the next pair of months?

W

william webster

I thought I has it figured...

She needs him... maybe more than he needs her

BUT

he'll need her when the spittle is dripping out of his mouth.....

She'll guide him to his grave if she's the right one

He does his job - and she hers

PERFECT for both of them

Like Cinderella

She's in the kitchen doing dishes again !!!
What else you gonna do with 7 itty , bitty little men ??

W

william webster

I started this a while ago--- it still applies......it says it all

https://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/174639-The-New-Dominicana?highlight=dominicana

I have been approached numerous times and hear the same refrain...
desmasiado machismo ....

The new girls have heads on their shoulders - and get the job done

Don't tell me no other girl in this world hasn't roped in the guy she wants... or needs

What's new?

Call Nancy Sinatra and ask how her boots are !!!

C

chico bill

I started this a while ago--- it still applies......it says it all

https://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/174639-The-New-Dominicana?highlight=dominicana

I have been approached numerous times and hear the same refrain...
desmasiado machismo ....

The new girls have heads on their shoulders - and get the job done

Don't tell me no other girl in this world hasn't roped in the guy she wants... or needs

What's new?

Call Nancy Sinatra and ask how her boots are !!!

Or her other hit "Some Velvet Morning"....'Some Velvet Morning when I straight, I'm going to open up your gate' ....

J

jd426

I thought I has it figured...

She needs him... maybe more than he needs her

BUT

he'll need her when the spittle is dripping out of his mouth.....

She'll guide him to his grave if she's the right one

He does his job - and she hers

PERFECT for both of them

Like Cinderella

She's in the kitchen doing dishes again !!!
What else you gonna do with 7 itty , bitty little men ??

You really think she is gonna hang around til then ?
Really ?
If his Finances stay on point, and that pension Money keeps rolling in .. MAYBE... 20 - 1 odds though (that she stays til the end) ..
But should his finances take a turn for the worse, or she figures a way to clean him out ... she will be long gone way before he drools
on himself and needs help in the bathroom .

E

El Rey de Mangu

You really think she is gonna hang around til then ?
Really ?
If his Finances stay on point, and that pension Money keeps rolling in .. MAYBE... 20 - 1 odds though (that she stays til the end) ..
But should his finances take a turn for the worse, or she figures a way to clean him out ... she will be long gone way before he drools
on himself and needs help in the bathroom .

I see a lot of good insight in the forum. There is one thing, year in, year out, however, that never fails. That is the illiusion of the gringo that his chica really loves him.

In 15 years, if I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say something like "no, she's not like that". Lol, yes they are folks. Flash back to before my kids were born, my ex and I at a popular "colmadon" where we had recently met (I was still looking "decent" in those days). I think I was watching a ball game on the big screen. I remember verbatim. She hits my arm and does a "check that dude out" Dominican facial indication on me. Then she says this: "Why, why, why do the gringos think they can satisfy a Dominican woman?" I was really into the ball game, but I always think about that line. I'm certain some can. I think there are very few. Really, very few. It's not an s-e-x thing as much as it's the overall cultural connection. it's the way they dance together, they way they understand each other. I know too many guys that think because they sit down and play dominoes and drink some Brugal, do a little bachata, rattle off a few colloquial phrases - they think they fit in. Some think they are more Dominican, actually, than gringo.

The good ones who stick with their gringo man, I do not know them. The Dominican women that stick with their men are generally married into one of the predominant families here, I guess like Leon, Corripio, Pepin, etc., and those are Dominican-Dominican and generally all of them have been educated abroad.

Look what happened to old Van Tinteren. Poor fella was in love with his chica, but was really hurt when he found about about her chulo. He wanted to beat feat out of DR, but didn't make it. Very sad. Few cases end so tragic, but the majority just "end" with the gringo crying in his beer wondering what happened - "we had such a good thing, she wasn't like the rest". Some get over it and move on with the palm tree and pU-- dream. Others bail out out of sheer discouragement.

I like Dominican women, alot, but she stays in her house and I stay in mine. As they say here "Cada quien pa' su casa"

R

rogerramjet1

Do you think that it could be there unplucked beauty that attracts these people???. They are in the best shape of their lives. Healthy gorgeous, but way too young.

R

rogerramjet1

I agree with some of the people on this board that find older men dating 17-18 year old women to be distasteful. However, it is not uncommon for men of any age to drool at a 16 year old hottie. How could you not!!!!! If a Dominicana is walkinghalf naked on the beach and you think your husband ISNT looking at her...then you are deluded. Men are Men...its just that some just have more restraint, decency etc. In some countries (Australia, UK) the age of Consent is 16. Many men do not want to be with women 50 years of age as the battle scars of life are well etched into their faces. Who wants to look at that, some men may say to themselves?
Why be with a tired, irritable dried up old hag when you can dance the night away with a 17-18 year old Dominicana with 100 miles under her belt. I mean its better than 150000 miles under the belt wouldn't you say? Many men want sexual relations with fresh looking hotties. Its just a reality.
Oh and by the way i see more than a few raggety 50+ year old women with borderline aged boyfriends where i live.

N

NALs

I think I posted this many months ago. A very young woman basically had a kid with a man that could be her grandfather. She went on many Dominican shows to get the rich guy to pay for the kid. She did a DNA exam and the guy is her kids father. lol

Granted that she was in her early 20s and the guy in his late 70s or early 80s when the kid was born.

B

Big

I agree with some of the people on this board that find older men dating 17-18 year old women to be distasteful. However, it is not uncommon for men of any age to drool at a 16 year old hottie. How could you not!!!!! If a Dominicana is walkinghalf naked on the beach and you think your husband ISNT looking at her...then you are deluded. Men are Men...its just that some just have more restraint, decency etc. In some countries (Australia, UK) the age of Consent is 16. Many men do not want to be with women 50 years of age as the battle scars of life are well etched into their faces. Who wants to look at that, some men may say to themselves?
Why be with a tired, irritable dried up old hag when you can dance the night away with a 17-18 year old Dominicana with 100 miles under her belt. I mean its better than 150000 miles under the belt wouldn't you say? Many men want sexual relations with fresh looking hotties. Its just a reality.
Oh and by the way i see more than a few raggety 50+ year old women with borderline aged boyfriends where i live.

My man, Let me say I am connoisseur of Sosua, Boca Chica and Santiago. With authority I can say that is a creepy post. lol

D

Derfish

I put this in the legal forum with the hopes that some legal person would give it a whirl as to her legality, but I guess not. My own lady is younger than my daughter, but still over 50! And with my limited Spanish and her lack of English we spend a lot of time not talking. Her TV and my books.
Derfish

E

El Rey de Mangu

I put this in the legal forum with the hopes that some legal person would give it a whirl as to her legality, but I guess not. My own lady is younger than my daughter, but still over 50! And with my limited Spanish and her lack of English we spend a lot of time not talking. Her TV and my books.
Derfish

Yo no peeky pany my love

F

Fulano2

Sign lenguage all the time? Why don't you learn Spanish then?

C

Celt202

Ron an American not European is 65. MYself I get tired of being approached by the girls of young age. Not intereted in a 30 year old. Years ago I ran a restaurant and the three kids showed up daily to eat usually twice.

tenor.gif

C

chico bill

I can see how a young woman with no means of support and also not interested in the tigre running about on a Chinese moto would find an older man, with a car and a safe place to stay, an attractive alternative. Not necessarily physically attractive but attractive in that he can dine out, buy a beer in a club or go on a trip to Turks and Cacos or elsewhere a secure lifestyle.
Maybe he pays for her cell and lets her stay n his place - maybe there is no sex involved.

I frequently see a woman in her late 30s with a man in his late 80s dining at one of my favorite restaurants. When the bill comes she pays it because he can not see the bill. It's his money, I assume, and his car which she drives. And she seems to really care about or love him. Maybe they have been together for 20 years when he was 60 and she 18, I do not know.
But there is something that is genuine between them and I do not find that evil. And it is obvious it is probably not (or no longer) a sexual relationship.

Love comes in many denominations - you most likely won't find it with a street hustler, who has learned to defraud men - but other women are out there who seem to want something real. Of course finding and deciding which ones are decent and serious is an altogether different thing, because they are not the majority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.