Looking For Hot Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnoxious

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 2, 2002
The real irony here is that this thread is not too different from the one that boosted me from this board.

Cheers to a kinder, more gentle board. Robert, you're my hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: West Virginia Mountain Momma

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
Gayboy and Katty are both from West Virginia.
sorry larrry but whats that got to with me i live in dr now

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
bob,
the difference is that you were asked not to talk about the war and you just kept going.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Attention,
No one has the right to say who is and who isn't a decent human being ok?

AZB the web site was deleted and so was your post

Lets behave ok?

GayBoy23

Apr 9, 2003
Thank you Anna and yes i did delete the website not that there was anything wrong with it. So there you go everyone. Everyone needs to take a chill pill and grow up

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Gayboy,why on earth would you feel you have to delete your fotos?

Women have posted their bikini/tonga fotos before! Stand up! Put your pictures back!I love to watch the "Homophobes" come out and get all twisted!If you are truely liberated you must re-post your pictures! If it bothers some people,we know why!Cris Colon

GayBoy23

Apr 9, 2003
Cris Colon thanks for the word of confidence i'll put them back on i don't know why i even took them off. And yes it is fun to watch homophobes. And yes we will know why if it does indeed bother them which i'm sure it will. It's like don't knock it till ya tried it. lol lol. And most of them know that they are Gay but they have to get their rocks off by making themselves look better.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm sure you saw "American Beauty"?????

Had to just love the "Straight" Marine when he came on to the character played by "Kevin Spacek"(Who just has to be gay!!!) at the end of the movie!!!
Just bring some # 90 sunscreen when you come down here! You sure have the right last name "WHITE"! You could die of sun poisoning here! I am serious! Be very careful!! Cris Colon

PS
I just checked your first post.I see you re-posted your site,good! "You Go Boy!" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

GayBoy23

Apr 9, 2003
lol lol Chris. I guess you could call me white. But usuall i'm in the tanning bed or laying in the sun up here in maryland Winter is just now leaving us thank god. So i'll be tanning most of the summer but not too worry i don't use sunblock or anything like that i look pretty good throughout summer. Chad

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

Tony C said:
Well i guess that I should change my screen name to

I Like 19 year old bikini models with round butts!!!!
well tony c i will say one thing is for sure you are HOT!!!!

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

GayBoy23 said:
lol lol Chris. I guess you could call me white. But usuall i'm in the tanning bed or laying in the sun up here in maryland Winter is just now leaving us thank god. So i'll be tanning most of the summer but not too worry i don't use sunblock or anything like that i look pretty good throughout summer. Chad
ok gay boy you go!!, i myself love the dr and I admit I am Bi love them all specially the DR women

GayBoy23

Apr 9, 2003
Katty C thanks for the reply and I like to consider myself as HOT also no matter what anyone else thinks i know i look good and i'm not conceided either. chad

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

GayBoy23 said:
Katty C thanks for the reply and I like to consider myself as HOT also no matter what anyone else thinks i know i look good and i'm not conceided either. chad
well gayboy after seeing you pics you should not have a problem however have you ever considered going both ways cause there is alot of that here

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Gayboy

Listen Gayboy,
I dont care what you do but I honestly dont think you should have posted those pics.I looked because my curiousity got the better of me.After looking at the first couple I wished I hadnt.Children have access to this site and if a young boy happens to come across those pics he could be traumatized for life.You might confuse him into thinking this is normal(men calling themselves gayboy and posting lewd pics trying to attract other men).The poor boy could become emotionally scarred.Please be more careful.
Larry

GayBoy23

Apr 9, 2003
Larry thank you for your opinion for what it is worth future reference i'll try and take note of it thanks. chad

Last edited:

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

GayBoy23 said:
Larry thank you for your opinion for what it is worth future reference i'll try and take not of it thanks. chad
well gayboy, when you decide when you are coming to DR let me know and I can show you around.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Attention,
No one has the right to say who is and who isn't a decent human being ok?

AZB the web site was deleted and so was your post

Lets behave ok?

Anna,

You are sooooo wrong. I have the right. The sooner you acept the fact the better off we will all be.

Gayboy is decent as far as I know.

Gayboy BTW do you know what Homophobe really means?

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Gayboy23

I'm not threatened by those with alternative lifestyles at all. My great uncle is homosexual and is one of the most pleasant people you could ever meet, he is a retired MSU professor and is the most intelligent person I have ever met. Only the ignorant or those scared of their own sexuality identity are threatened by homosexuality. I make jokes sexually at work regarding men and women but I am comfortable in my sexuality and as long as you are happy that is all that matters. Out of curiousity of all the comments going on here, I checked out a couple of the photos. No, I didn't turn homosexual but you better wear a ton of sunscreen, you should change your nickname to Casper, lol. You will have no problem finding companions of either gender in the DR. I know a couple of homosexual construction workers that work in the same company as myself and I would rather work with them because they are hard workers, meticulous to detail, very pleasant, and not some lazy, wannabe macho man who tells all these big whoppers of all the hot women he has been with, like they would want a person with hygiene problems and chewing tobacco. Be warned though I make gay jokes as well but I include everyone in my jokes, Catholics, blondes, etc. No one is left out, lol. Go to the DR, have fun but also try to get to know the people. Their is much more to the DR than the tourist resorts. Enjoy the men, I used to enjoy the women but I have a fiancee with our beautiful son whom I love, so I feel that I may have to retire myself. I think, maybe you can look Chris CCCC up when you get to the DR, he can show you all the hot spots for the alternative lifestyle, hehehe.
dale7(Howard)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Some of the nicest people I know are gay!

I don't have a problem with that......!
I do have a problem with people posting links to "lewd" pictures on a public board. Better to post that you have pic's available and give an email address or enable your email button.
As for the gals in bikini's and tonga's- there's a time and place for everything! Pic's in the media gallery are fine.....one has to sort through all the pic's posted to find them and they aren't just a click on a public board!

Do come down Gayboy!! You'll find lots of action here......
but please don't post links to pic's in the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.