Looking For Hot Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mommc your mood swings are something else.

Tony C perhaps I should have left azb's post up so you would know I what I was referring to. I asked Chad to delete his web site because as I said I was trying to avoid the trashing that I feared would come from SOME people starting with the smart ass remark from Mommc.
I found nada wrong with the pictures. I repeat nada. It's a guy in a thong. His privates are fully covered.

Chad asked a question. If you can't remember what it was go back and read it. If the chit chat continues this will be closed.

Last edited:

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

i would like to see more men that is MEN look at what he has to say, mabye then everyone woould get along

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

arenas809 said:
this thread should have been closed a long time ago...
why i think this too cool men and women should e be able to speak there minds no matter what their
prefence is as to sexuallaty or whatever let him go and dowhat is natural to him

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: hot men

katty said:
why i think this too cool ,men and women should e be able to speak there minds no matter what there
prefence is, as to sexuallaty or whatever let him go and dowhat is natural to him
why di you say that?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
MommC said:

Do come down Gayboy!! You'll find lots of action here......
but please don't post links to pic's in the thread!

MommC seems to be under the impression that she is in CHARGE of this board and this Forum.

Chad post that web site again here in case people missed it in first post.

Katty: why are you quoting yourself?

Last edited:

katty

Mar 14, 2003
hot men

Anna Coniglio said:
MommC seems to be under the impression that she is in CHARGE of this board and this Forum.

Chad post that web site again here in case people missed it in first post.

Katty: why are you quoting yourself?
i think maybe i may be sometimes toooo blond

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Good Job Anna

Glad to see you have an open mind and have a sense of reason among all the madness:) Doing good job as moderator in my opinion.
dale7(Howard)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Oh Don't worry Anna.....

If you have an issue with a moderator, use their PM or email button. Plus you can always email me at robert@dr1.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
My gosh people! What is your problem!!?? I just CANNOT understand why you take all this so serious. Its a Damn message boar. Post your opinion and let others post theirs. So you don't agree...big deal. Its a free world! Life is good!
Ley the owners and the people they chose to be moderarators do their jobs. I just don' or can't understand why everyone gets so ugly. Its not life or death. Just a message board!! Be adults instead of sounding like a bunch of children. Sometimes I'm imberresed that I've recommended my friends to this site when I see how much people are children here! Dios Mio!!!
Yea..I been drinking...but no matter how much I drink I hope I will never take something sop triovial as this board as serious as alot of you do.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
What Jan said! And I'm stone cold sober! (Great Minds Jan!)
Well done Anna - you're doing a good job - your patience is remarkable despite all the darts thrown at you lately.

GayBoy23

Apr 9, 2003
Well hello everyone and good morning i'm just so excited to see that everyone has taken an interest to my thread lol lol. Even though some people have to act immature, and however else that they may be acting. U people need to grow up and don't worry about my thread, or my web site to my pics. chad

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chad I hope you got your answer in the web site that Robert gave you. This thread is wandering all over the place.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.