M I A !!!! Apostropheman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Have you considered talking to his bank & finding out if any withdrawals have been made in the last couple of days (& if so in what town/location)? I am sure if you pesuade them that you do not want any personal/private & confidential information, just details re where he might be, that they would be helpful.

I presume contact has been made with family to ensure he has not been in touch with them? Is there anyone totally trustworthy that can stay at his place in case he (or someone he knows) tries to make contact? It would be a good security move too just in case he left money, jewellery &/or other expensive articles lying around!

Hasten ye back D'Arcy!! ~ Grahame.

Just seen Brother Todd's reply (done whilst I was typing) so obviously family HAS been contacted. Hopefully Todd will also act as the security in the home! If airport collection is required with onward delivery to Rocky's ...... just let me know! ~ G.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Greetings all.

This is D'Arcy's brother, Todd. I just got word from everyone back home that he is missing. I'm coming down. I understand, briefly, that things indicate he made it home from the beach but must have gone out after. If Rocky or "Marco" could get a hold of me directly I'd appreciate it. PM me as I have this account. We can chat and you can verify that I am me and not someone else. I have details from my family that you had made contact. They are emailing me the details now.

I am coming down.

To everyone else: Thank-you for your support and please keep an eye out for him. I suspect foul play and hope you could all reach out to whomever you know to see if anyone knows more.

Thank-you.

We have a great community through DR1 and I know they are out there doing everything they can to find him and help you out when you get there.

We do pray for the best outcome.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Actually the family post was posted a little bit earlier than the time stamp would indicate. For some reason it was picked up by the DR1 SPAM posting filter and when I saw that I approved it immediately to make it visible. I also sent a PM to Rocky to tell him to look for the post.

Gregg

T.G.O.Wright

Dec 11, 2009
Actually the family post was posted a little bit earlier than the time stamp would indicate. For some reason it was picked up by the DR1 SPAM posting filter and when I saw that I approved it immediately to make it visible. I also sent a PM to Rocky to tell him to look for the post.

Gregg

Thanks.

Maybe because I just registered and posted immediately?

Appreciate you posting it for me.

T.G.O.Wright

Dec 11, 2009
BushBaby said:
Just seen Brother Todd's reply (done whilst I was typing) so obviously family HAS been contacted. Hopefully Todd will also act as the security in the home! If airport collection is required with onward delivery to Rocky's ...... just let me know! ~ G.

I just emailed Rocky's Bar... They will have my flight details. I just need to run and go confirm them. I would appreciate a p/u if that could be arranged.

Thanks!

P/U arranged. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2008
Todd, I consider myself to be a very good friend of Darcy's.

I am devastated by all of this, and I really don't know what to make of it. I will be at Rocky's, Sunday at 1:30. I hope we can meet at that time.

If there is anything I can do in the meantime, please just let me know.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I have been lucky enough to meet this incredible human being and I too add my support.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and many friends.

Hoping for good news and thanks to all involved in getting this resolved.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
All of this definitely sounds strange. Hopefully he is ok and just got sidetracked somehow.In a small town like Sosua there are tons of people watchers. Maybe someone on the ground can walk his picture around town and ask some of the people watchers while the trail is still hot.

Were his work requirements to be there every day?

Leaving the beach at around 4pm would mean it was light out. So people will have seen him. I do not know where he lives but if its within reasonable walking distance people should try following the path or paths he might have taken with his photo and start asking around.

The one thing in favor of finding him is that the same people watchers are typically in the same locations every day. Someone definitely saw something its just a matter of finding the right person to talk to.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Does he have a car or moto we should be looking for as well? This additional information may help in the search. We join in the hope of a happy outcome.

T.G.O.Wright

Dec 11, 2009
So I have my flight booked and will be in Sunday afternoon. Until then, if you can find an hour of free time, canvas the area and ask people. Show his photo and see if anyone has seen anything.

Please check the hospitals and see if he has turned up. Check in again with the authorities.

I appreciate all the well wishes and all the assistance.

Todd

a.wright

Dec 11, 2009
Apostropheman's Family

Hi!

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who is helping look for my brother. Our whole family appreciates what you are doing. Its great to know that you care. Please keep looking cause we need him.

D'Arcy if you are out there, Please call us. WE LOVE YOU and need to know you are ok. no matter what's happened just call

Love Andrea

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
Guys.. What is Marco's number? I have new information not posted here that may help...

Marco knows me. I am Mike from Minnesota and have stayed at Rocky's before. You can PM me the number, I think it is better that I talk directly to him.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Although I have never yet met D'Arcy, he has always wanted to visit here but I still consider him as a good DR1 friend - may all be revealed shortly and he is found safe and sound....

T.G.O.Wright

Dec 11, 2009
Guys.. What is Marco's number? I have new information not posted here that may help...

Marco knows me. I am Mike from Minnesota and have stayed at Rocky's before. You can PM me the number, I think it is better that I talk directly to him.

PM me with this info please. Trying to gather as much info as I can before I get on site.

Thanks!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
i have met the guy once on sosua beach when an accident occurred and a dr1er was hurt. Darcy was very helpful throughout the ordeal. Form the first few minutes of conversation, I was assured he was a good man. Now I am also very disturbed to see he is missing. There is some new info available to the family and friends. Please have police trace his tracks and see where it leads to. I suspect foul play but I am not prepared to accept the worst case scenario yet. I hope he is fine and alive.
AZB

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
I think we have that pretty much covered, Todd, although we can surely put you in touch, just for your own satisfaction.

Ok cool!! Sorry Marco, when I heard this from someone who saw him last week.. I thought it may have something to do with this. I am glad it doesn't. Since you have that covered, I won't call ya. If you need anymore information though, PM me here or have Ram PM me over on the other site.

I hope you guys find something out soon though.. he is a GREAT guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.