my fighting cocks pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
seamonkey, you where bashing my other post where i was exactly describing this kind of loser, now you are talking the same way, whats you deal, either you are pro loser or against losers, make up your mind.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Ah........
BILLYRAY has been taken out to the woodshed.
He is battered and bruised.
Unless he is deaf, dumb and blind (and I'm pretty sure he is none of those things) he heard, read and saw a whole lot of opinions.
He will take from them what he will.........

This thread is at risk of turning into a "Bully" bonanza.

BTW......BILLYRAY,
One day, not so long ago, I was feeling a little sorry for myself. I felt that I had been targeted unfairly (bullied) for some comments I had made.
A fellow dr1'er told me to "brush it off".
I did.
You will too.
Don't be a stranger. :cool:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
THE "PC Police" are out in force!
You have condemed watching "Chickens" doing what they do.(I know that "In The cages where most chickens live with 50 other chickens waiting to be slaughtered, unlike the "Winners in a Cock Fight, they don't get to carry knives))
You have accused "BR" of fighting dogs.
You forgot to bring up "Bullfighting", horse racing, dog racing, camel racing, turtle racing, etc.
Your supposed "Outrage" is palpable!
Now eat you "Animal Flesh Dinner" while you forment even more "OUTRAGE"!
You, "Doth Pretest TOO Much"!
If you eat "EGGS", are you killing an unborn chicken???
Are you guilty of "Chicken Abortion"???
At what point does a chicken embryo become a "CHICKEN"???
Lets go, you have lots more to be "OUTRAGED" about!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"BR", MORE PICTURES Please!
It's driving the "PC Police",...."NUTS!!"
AND, ....
That's Always "A GOOD Thing" here on DR1!

May 12, 2005
Oh dear. I am glad the OP is enjoying his life in DR to the max but unfortunately it just reinforces everything negative written here about ex-pats. I suppose like water, ex-pats eventually find their own level and in the majority of cases it is low, very low.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
seamonkey, you where bashing my other post where i was exactly describing this kind of loser, now you are talking the same way, whats you deal, either you are pro loser or against losers, make up your mind.[/QU

You never once talked about animal cruelty in your post (which I don't even know what post you are talking about) I would never commend anybody who harms any animal. I am no against gun at all..I've owned guns all my life. I just look down on people who makes themselves appear as a thug by posting pictures of them with guns and them boasting that they harm animals.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
it all falls among the low life expat pest that's running all around sosua, this guy is just one of many, big thug with gun, tough guy, ready to fight, well i guess thats what the barrio life i all about, i lived here for 13 years, never had a cop as a friend, never had a cop in my house, why cuz they are criminals, also havent seen a female running around with a gun in 13 years, and guess what, never had anything stolen, never had to go to the police for any crap, nothing, if you run around like trouble, trouble will come to you, stay in the bronx

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
This addition to the thread will probably not be universally approved of because it is not negative, it does not criticize Dominicans nor anybody else for that matter. I don't like cock fighting, dog fighting. bear baiting nor bull fighting, I do not like even , so called domestic, animals. Cows, sheep and cart horses on the farm are OK by me. As a kid my Mother always had a dog and some times also a cat. Usually small yappy ones. But I could not go to bed at night and rest easy without making sure the damn thing had been for its poo-poo walk, been fed and had bowl of water for the night. I vowed that when and if I ever got married there would be NO household pets. My first wife and my three children were most upset about this and eventually I gave in and they could have a cat. I insisted that it be of good pedigree, it arrived and I had nothing to do with it. If when I came down early morning to make a cup of tea I found that the animal had made a mess on the floor, I called the children and said " Your cat has made a mess, come and clean it up !" . Never any petting nor lap sitting but what happened, whenever it had a fish bone stuck in its throat or a thorn in its foot who do think it came to? Of course I dealt with it.
We live in a small barrio, pueblocito on the outskirts of Las Terrenas with my new wife and our small daughter and I am beginning to get the same problem. I've told them they can have a pet largarto or cucaracha but they are not happy about that !
However in the nearly nine years full time I have lived here I have only ever seen a Pistol in a Policeman's holster or a shotgun in a watchyman's hands. So what's so many people want arms for? A squirt of Bygon in the eyes is a great deterrent, not that I've ever tried it. We don 't go out much in the dark, we try to be polite to everybody and avoid weird looking characters.
There you are then, a peaceful, uncontroversial life. Should I now touch wood?

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
This addition to the thread will probably not be universally approved of because it is not negative, it does not criticize Dominicans nor anybody else for that matter. I don't like cock fighting, dog fighting. bear baiting nor bull fighting, I do not like even , so called domestic, animals. Cows, sheep and cart horses on the farm are OK by me. As a kid my Mother always had a dog and some times also a cat. Usually small yappy ones. But I could not go to bed at night and rest easy without making sure the damn thing had been for its poo-poo walk, been fed and had bowl of water for the night. I vowed that when and if I ever got married there would be NO household pets. My first wife and my three children were most upset about this and eventually I gave in and they could have a cat. I insisted that it be of good pedigree, it arrived and I had nothing to do with it. If when I came down early morning to make a cup of tea I found that the animal had made a mess on the floor, I called the children and said " Your cat has made a mess, come and clean it up !" . Never any petting nor lap sitting but what happened, whenever it had a fish bone stuck in its throat or a thorn in its foot who do think it came to? Of course I dealt with it.
We live in a small barrio, pueblocito on the outskirts of Las Terrenas with my new wife and our small daughter and I am beginning to get the same problem. I've told them they can have a pet largarto or cucaracha but they are not happy about that !
However in the nearly nine years full time I have lived here I have only ever seen a Pistol in a Policeman's holster or a shotgun in a watchyman's hands. So what's so many people want arms for? A squirt of Bygon in the eyes is a great deterrent, not that I've ever tried it. We don 't go out much in the dark, we try to be polite to everybody and avoid weird looking characters.
There you are then, a peaceful, uncontroversial life. Should I now touch wood?

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
16yrs of living in the DR, I have never dated a girl that carried or had the need to carry a gun.

You never want to be around a woman with a gun when she's jilted by her lover.:paranoid: Arming a girlfriend with a gun is not being smart.:nervous:

Last edited:

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
You never want to be around a woman with a gun when she's jilted by her lover.:paranoid: Arming a girlfriend with a gun is not being smart.:nervous:

And there's always the chance she uses it as collateral at a pawn shop in order to get those nice shoes....

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
And so do Presidents (on battleships) and so do dictators, and so do hunters, and so do police and so do soldiers, etc etc.

It's just a picture.

No offence or anything but your comment #25 perports to be quoting my comment #22.
It is no such thing.
You have removed two lines from the original and thus altered not only the letter but also the spirit of my comment.
Words matter and context counts.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You can't "PAWN" a firearm here!
Can't stand to see a real man enjoying himself??????
How does he hurt you?
Hippocracy is never in short supply on DR1!!!!!!!
I am "No Longer" as flamboyant as "BILLYRAY", but I'm glad he's a "Happy Camper" here in the DR!
I enjoy seeing pictures of "Pretty Young,and EVEN some "OLDER", girls.
When I see "BR's" pictures of his friends, I get a warm feeling, and think,that used to be ME!"
The girls look happy too.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We don't want to turn you into one of "US"!
You are Too Nice a guy!
Sooooooooo, "AZB" fell for that old Muslim, "70 Virgins When You Get To Heaven" story??????????????
I guess it's worth a try.
I sure hope he's not expecting "Dominican Virgins"!!!
I heard that one was sick, and the other one doesn't want to travel alone!!!!!!
Do you know the definition of a "Dominican Virgin"??????
A 12 year old that can outrun her brothers!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.