my fighting cocks pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
A couple of pics and all of a sudden the guy is a dog fighter/ cock shooter/ chopo/mass murderer! He sounded like he was just being silly and looking to make new friends by showing us who he is and what he likes.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
If you are a softy,then don't join DR1.You have to be tough as nails! And if you're not ,DR1 will toughen you up!:smoke:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
seems he wasnt tough enough to carry a gun as he was hurt by a few peoples comments- good job they werent arguing face to face

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Like most advice in life one needs to take it all in and pick out what makes sense. The members that live in the DR had some very good points. Don't trust police, don't show weapons, money you have etc. The thing is that anyone can read these forums whether they are members or not so you never know who is lurking for profit and gain.

It's not the people that post that one has to worry about :)

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
It is often said that DR1 is not for the easily offended but, in fact, EVERYONE here does get offended. Just see how so many posters have been offended by this guy`s pics: his rooster, gun, hobbies, tattoo, etc. By the way, even people with grammar and spelling problems are making fun of HIS spelling on another post.

So yeah, DR1 might not be for softies but Following a crowd of bullies doesn`t mean you`re a tough person either!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Agua", not "EVERYONE" gets offended!
Where are your "Bullies", I want to "Follow" them!
And stop talking about chip that way!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
It is often said that DR1 is not for the easily offended but, in fact, EVERYONE here does get offended. Just see how so many posters have been offended by this guy`s pics: his rooster, gun, hobbies, tattoo, etc. By the way, even people with grammar and spelling problems are making fun of HIS spelling on another post.

So yeah, DR1 might not be for softies but Following a crowd of bullies doesn`t mean you`re a tough person either!

But this is ridiculous! Did the Mods remove his pics because they were offensive? So what if others were offended.That was no reason why he behaved like a kid who was in a playground being teased by others and he decides to take his toys and go home.A person needs to stand up for himself/herself.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
But this is ridiculous! Did the Mods remove his pics because they were offensive? So what if others were offended.That was no reason why he behaved like a kid who was in a playground being teased by others and he decides to take his toys and go home.A person needs to stand up for himself/herself.
The op removed them from photobucket

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
The op removed them from photobucket

Sorry for the confusion.What I meant was the Mods did not remove his pics because they thought it was offensive.Therefore he shouldn't have removed them.The example of the kid explains it.;)

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
If you are a softy,then don't join DR1.You have to be tough as nails! And if you're not ,DR1 will toughen you up!:smoke:

I once wrote to a new member on his introduction thread" Welcome, I hope you have thick skin" and the moderator deleted my post. Hahaha....boy did I get a laugh out of that, and even more now!

Status
Not open for further replies.