Name that town.................

A

apostropheman

What about Chevys?

:cheeky::bunny::bunny:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ImIyzA46bU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

NB: No gerbils or flying squirrels were used in the making of this film!

May 5, 2007
Rocky

Not sure about Dominican Aviation rules, but good thing is under FAA rules he can't charge you for flight, though I doubt with all the pictures you have posted previously, you are a charter customer :cheeky:

A

apostropheman

Does the FAA

have jurisdiction in Dominican, or Swedish, airspace? ;)
Rocky

Not sure about Dominican Aviation rules, but good thing is under FAA rules he can't charge you for flight, though I doubt with all the pictures you have posted previously, you are a charter customer :cheeky:
:cheeky::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It's a T18

Looks like a Thorp Kit craft, what model and engine I have no idea, but all are considered high performance
Cruise at 200 mph while getting 20 mpg and coast at 140 mph @ 35 mpg.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/49PFFPWm7to&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

May 5, 2007
Cruise at 200 mph while getting 20 mpg and coast at 140 mph @ 35 mpg.

That thing is only burning 10gph at 200 mph, very efficient and aerodynamic.

Must be nice, costs me over $400 per hour and I'm not actaully paying for plane :paranoid:, just fuel and maint.

"Our" Plane is burning roughly 68 GPH at 320mph

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
May 5, 2007
Naw. Just buddies buzzing around.

No idea what you guys have for quals., but should I meet up with you AND have the plane (I sort of "borrow" it from friends company,) I will give you some right seat(PIC if you can check out) time for a chance to play with that Thorp

When I eventually make the big move, I hope to have my 1944 Storch completed, you would love that for pictures. Some pilots swear it can fly backward its stall speed is so low , about 15mph with kit

Reactions: AlaninDR

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Saw it parked up on the ramp at POP today and noticed Beautiful Betty painted on the fin.

I liked the big bulging engine canopy. And now I know why....to keep all those squirrels in.

I think I might know what experiments you are up to. You are developing the first hybrid aircraft. Half biofuel powered by Brugal and half electric with a squirrel cage motor Squirrel-cage rotor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's why you boast such great economy isn't it?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Beautiful Betty is Better than Berlin Betty, as Sergeant Schultz would say.....

I See Nothing.....

Reactions: Rocky

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Saw it parked up on the ramp at POP today and noticed Beautiful Betty painted on the fin.

I liked the big bulging engine canopy. And now I know why....to keep all those squirrels in.

I think I might know what experiments you are up to. You are developing the first hybrid aircraft. Half biofuel powered by Brugal and half electric with a squirrel cage motor Squirrel-cage rotor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Actually, we looked into that Cage Rotor but are more interested in the aerodynamics aspect.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/_NByTANH4Ps&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

B

BettyDiamond

Who is this Betty ?

bvd191.jpg

Reactions: Rocky

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
Thanks for trying

Go to "User CP" in the blue bar at the top left of the page
Click on "Edit Options"
Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"
Click on the box that says "Display Images" to put a check mark in the box
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and "Save Changes"

Hope that helps! :)

If that doesn't work.....PM bushbaby for the secret code! :)

Thanks for the help LUVthe DR. I followed the above advice but no luck with any of Rocky's pictures or videos. I've run into this quite often but can see pictures posted most of the time. I can see the last couple of pictues posted on this thread. Any idea what the problem is Mister Moderator or anyone else?
Thanks also to Rocky for asking for help for poor befuddled me. ;)