Name that town.................

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocket J. Squirrel released the following statement:

"Ferret frenzy is fizzling fast. Further, ferret farts fester, frequently forming fungi, often forcing fumigation. Fundamentally, ferret fecal functions facilitate fascism and infanticide. Frankly, facing fierce and fervent feral ferret formations is frightening, and ferments furious and fractious fighting. Fortunately, squirrels favor fornication."

Live and let live???? I don't think so.
Phuck the Pherrets.

Reactions: Tamborista

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I believe Tufty is a red British squirrel he has been hounded out of his habitat by the more aggressive american grey squirrel

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Squirrel They are nothing more than lazy bushy tailed rats
Squirrel.gif

:bunny:We are not lazy have you had a massage off me:laugh:

Tiger18

Mar 28, 2009
Hey "Rocky" want to go find a new town to name tomorrow? Got to go flying again... Lets see if we can use some Ferret/squirrel power?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
perhaps you could do a treasure hunt type program - we will send you around the country looking for clues.....
or helping the clueless

350px-Treasure_hunt_002.jpg

May 5, 2007
You need to buy Russian

From Pilot's handbook for Anotov 2 "Colt"

"If the engine quits in instrument conditions (blind flying when you can't see the ground) or at night, the pilot should pull the control column full aft (it won't stall) and keep the wings level. The leading-edge slats will snap out at about 64 km/h (40 mph), and when the airplane slows to a forward speed of about 40 km/h (25 mph), the airplane will sink at about a parachute descent rate until the aircraft hits the ground."

I my 30 years as a pilot there are 2 time where I had wished I could have landed vertically with a plane... (crashed and walked away) Just like the squirrel :squareeye