Next minister of Interior & Police says government will apply the law

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Well then it is a good thing tourists, nor the government of the Dominican Republic care about what you think.

When a tourist overstays and pays the overstay fee to leave they have satisfied the requirements of the Dominican Republic. True or False?
Have no idea.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
The current administration will decide if the laws of the Dominican Republic are being applied correctly and in alignment with the policy objectives they wish to achieve.

Are you telling me that you are in the position to decide if the laws of the Dominican Republic are being applied correctly or not?
Let me think about that and your motives for asking my man.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Then, you are suggesting no laws? Remember , sometimes it seems we live in a "lawless society" but that's not the case. We all live in a society based on laws. Whether those laws are applied correctly is another case and that is what this tread is all about.

Laws in the DR are not applied correctly.
Going on past history I have severe doubts that regardless to official statements,
Laws in the future will be applied correctly.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Is that what I said or you still throwing a hussy fit that I didn't think you were a seasoned investor? LOL BTW you have brought the up about three times already. Have a good day my man and put your gloves away. I have no skin in this game. Do you?
It's a tennis match not a boxing match and I do not care what you think of me.🤣 I do not see you taking issue with others that repeat themselves over and over again and you have had plenty of time to take that issue up with them in this thread. You said it. Own your words. I am just quoting you.
Is giving personal advice your side gig?
I have no skin in the game brother. I have no dog in the fight. I do not drag my issues and problems from my home country to the 🇩🇴 and espouse them here. I will play a point hard until the line judge calls the ball out, I can't return your shot cause you hit a clear winner or you can't.

Are our exchanges a friendly match or the club championship?

Are you in the position to decide if the laws of the Dominican Republic are being applied correctly or not?

Stay in the point my man. That's what I do. You have a good day also my man ‼

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It's a tennis match not a boxing match and I do not care what you think of me.🤣 I do not see you taking issue with others that repeat themselves over and over again and you have had plenty of time to take that issue up with them in this thread. You said it. Own your words. I am just quoting you.
Is giving personal advice your side gig?
I have no skin in the game brother. I have no dog in the fight. I do not drag my issues and problems from my home country to the 🇩🇴 and espouse them here. I will play a point hard until the line judge calls the ball out, I can't return your shot cause you hit a clear winner or you can't.

Are our exchanges a friendly match or the club championship?

Are you in the position to decide if the laws of the Dominican Republic are being applied correctly or not?

Stay in the point my man. That's what I do. You have a good day also my man ‼
No need to "stay in the point". I play with those that I like and may like later after I get to know them. Do what you want and pleases you. Nos vemos amigo.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
No need to "stay in the point". I play with those that I like and may like later after I get to know them. Do what you want and pleases you. Nos vemos amigo.
So, that is why you keep responding to me with your witty responses "NOT" and personal advice? No need for you to continue to make suggestions for actions that I should or should not take in my life. Since when did have I needed you to advise me to do anything my man? The ignore function works very well. Lo es que lo es. Back to the subject matter:

The Government of the Dominican Republic is currently enforcing the laws the way they choose to do so as a sovereign nation. And that is really the end of the story if you take a hard look at the true reality of it. A DR1 poster wrote that he just left (after the change of administration I might add) paid the overstay fee and did not even have the pay the amount he though he would. Did he do anything wrong? Should he have insisted that he pay more? No he paid and he left. Why was he able to do that even though many claim the process is not legal? Because that satisfied the Government of the Dominican Republic.

No the Government of the Dominican Republic has not asked me for advice on the issue. Have they asked you?

Holding onto the mike for my next act:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.