Dec 17 252
Dec 18 214
Dec 19 272
Dec 20 162
Dec 21 139
Dec 22 241

Dec 23 422

Is it starting?

Well they had several thousand people jammed together at the bottom of my street for a music event, from 8 pm to 2 am last night. I never saw a single mask.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
An antidepressant to treat covid! Who would have guessed(?). Kudos to Canada for trying alternative, off-label treatments. Now, if they'll just add HCQ and Ivermectin, maybe they'll do as well as the DR.

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
We all have to re Think our masks and mask use. We have got complacent.

I was walking out of the Playaro yesterday.
I took off my mask and (instinctively) put it in my shopping bag (with my groceries).
How dumb was that.
The purpose of the mask is to collect CoViD Particles.
ie... the outside could be (should be) covered with it.

We have another week, or so, to practise correctly wearing a mask and correctly handling a used mask.

Remember.... Your mask can help stop your CoViD Particles from getting out.

If we BOTH wear a mask.... they are twice as protected.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
An antidepressant to treat covid! Who would have guessed(?). Kudos to Canada for trying alternative, off-label treatments. Now, if they'll just add HCQ and Ivermectin, maybe they'll do as well as the DR.
Didn’t work dropped it HCQ ,Ivermectin...just like most of the world ..even producer of it India dropped it..but placebo effect stays strong in some..

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Those numbers come with a caveat, and probably are an undercount of the pandemic’s true toll because of the lack of widespread testing, systemic contact tracing or vaccine passports, and delays in reporting of deaths from municipalities.
As omicron arrives in China, covid restrictions leave millions facing holidays without family
The lack of testing and the prevalence of asymptomatic cases means the government probably recorded one-fourth to one-tenth of the true number of cases until recently, when more testing options became available, according to Michinori Kohara, a researcher at the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science who led a study published last month on underreported and asymptomatic positive cases.

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
Back in Canada... March 2020
If you as much as sneezed. . . . Test me, test me, test me!

They would do 500 to a 1,000 tests to find a single positive person.

Fast forward to today.

You're in bed with almost all the symptoms. . . .
Well, if I don't start feeling better tomorrow, I'll go get tested them.

What is the advantage to getting tested.... not much.
You have to drive somewhere, while you're very infectious and feeling like crap.
Go back home and wait.
Your POSITIVE.
Now what?
Nothing. You go back to bed and hope it doesn't get worse.

I presume, most of the positive testing (today) is being done by Hospitals, on admission.
Only the really sick show up there.

BBC estimated there are 10 untested cases for every positive test.

To me, testing (outside of a Hospital) is another CoViD failed idea.
Testing does works IF... the numbers are low, and the contact tracing is aggressive.
A lot of people lied to the contact tracers. Me, no, I wasn't there.
and...
The Governments all got tired of paying for real contact tracing.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
doesnt go well for un vaxed..
6270A2AF-2E98-48EE-A159-28195A79C04B.png

Reactions: MGD

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
If you read the news from Africa you will see that this new variant is nothing more that a nasty cold. The world / media is once again overacting and fear mongering. I have my 2 shots of sinovac, got the virus in July. My shots end there for the time being.
I also got my 2 shots of Sinovac before my wife got Covid virus. I got nada while caring for her and living with her for one month. Say no more

Reactions: Seamonkey

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
doesnt go well for un vaxed..
Here are facts that shows the opposite (does not go well for vaccinated):

In Germany the last weeks excess mortality is 28%, and it is not covid. Compared to the average mortality since 2016. Similiar excess mortality around the globe since the vaccinations started.
Have first hand information from an employee in a the university clinicum of Hannover that currently many patients are coming in with unclear symptoms and ICU is busy and patients there are mostly vaccinated.

Alexander

• Wow
Reactions: cavok

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
The chart in the above page:
blue: average since 2017 and estimation
red: mortallity in 2021, line on bottom number of which are covid (very small).
These days we have an excess mortality of 28% and not covid related.

Government institutions still are looking into this and can not explain. Mostly ignored by mainstream media and if reported possible reasons in the rare mainstream articles are a mysterious new illness, long covid (unnoticed), stress symptoms from lockdowns or climate change. A possible link to the vaccinations is not even mentioned.

############
A forecast that draw my attention: we will see tent cities near the cities to take care of the victims.
If it takes this route and the rules of exponential growth apply I think the D.R. is a good place to be, on the other hand many used items and housing will be real cheap or even free in 1st world countries.

Alexander

Reactions: cavok

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
Here are facts that shows the opposite (does not go well for vaccinated):

In Germany the last weeks excess mortality is 28%, and it is not covid. Compared to the average mortality since 2016. Similiar excess mortality around the globe since the vaccinations started.
Have first hand information from an employee in a the university clinicum of Hannover that currently many patients are coming in with unclear symptoms and ICU is busy and patients there are mostly vaccinated.

Alexander
The Daily Expose..... and you thinking that is a legitimate, truthful, scientific backed source of news.

W O W

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The Daily Expose..... and you thinking that is a legitimate, truthful, scientific backed source of news.

W O W
The generally fake news site does reference this report:

Which then references Table 13 on page 35 showing the number of jabs versus cases.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And from the country of WIV and the original lab leak. China is not yet ready to live with CV19 like Australia:

“The meaning of new year is getting together with family. This kind of happiness isn’t the same as with friends,” said the 29-year-old. “We all hope to go home.”
For the third year in a row, millions of people such as Zhang are likely to miss out on Lunar New Year, the most anticipated holiday on the Chinese calendar, as the omicron variant breaches China’s stringent covid-19 defenses and prompts even more severe restrictions ahead of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.

Authorities this week detected the country’s first omicron cases — one in the port city of Tianjin, close to Beijing, and another in the southern manufacturing hub of Guangzhou. Both municipal governments have rushed to halt transmission with targeted tracing, mass testing and lockdowns.
Countries are reopening borders. But China isn’t ready to live with the coronavirus.

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
The generally fake news site does reference this report:

Which then references Table 13 on page 35 showing the number of jabs versus cases.

So....

A Fake news site references a 62 page Scottish document, and you (proudly) tell me to look at page 35

This Table clearly shows that Boosted people are three time less likely to test positive for CoViD.

Is that your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.