Pakistani Food in Santo Domingo

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Y porque no?....

Miguel are you planning another gayfest?
AZB
Well, I am going to the DR in a few months so I thought I cover my bases.

I sent Oscar a PM and let's see what can be worked out.

But have no fear, there will be NO "gayfest" without the biggest "gaylord" of them ALLLLLL.......YOU!!!!. Wahahahahahaha!!.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
You guys (meaning Miguel and AZB) really crack me up sometime :D ...(sorry to be off topic) :p But I gotta be just in that right...crazy sorta mood for that to happen...lol

Anyways....

Although I haven't moved back to the DR yet..I'm glad to hear about how much diversity there is in the food in SD...quite a bit more than the North coast of the island.

I love Pakistani food....some of the food best ever!! mmm...Looking forward to it!
:)

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Everyone

Wanted to say thank you to Robert and everyone else for the support in making last night a success. See you guys next Thursday -

holita

Jun 6, 2006
Didn't see you. Not that I would have known what you look like. hehehe.

I was the the latin looking girl with a black and white dress, sitting with a Dominican guy and an American girl. We were sitting right next to the fauw fireplace. I love the ambience there!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Nice to see so many folks have enjoyed the food. Now I am thinking of going there soon.
maybe i will introduce one of my plates as a test. By the way, AZB is the self-proclaimed #1 tandoori chef in santiago, even through I don't own a tandoor yet.
AZB

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Let us know when you get your tandoor so we can all drop over and try some of the #1 tandoori chef in Santiago's food!!! ;) LoL

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All

Unfortunately, due to logistical issues (spices delivery!!! :) we will not have Pakistani night this week. However, in my effort to keep the spices flowing to my good friends, we are scheduled for Dec 13th (Thursday)

Sorry to all but I think you understand........

Oscar

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oye.....

Hi All

Unfortunately, due to logistical issues (spices delivery!!! :) we will not have Pakistani night this week. However, in my effort to keep the spices flowing to my good friends, we are scheduled for Dec 13th (Thursday)

Sorry to all but I think you understand........

Oscar
I did as you told me and I sent you a PM with the information, a few days ago, and I still have NOT gotten a reply.

At your convenience, please reply to it.

I told you 7-10 people but it could go as high as 15.

Let me know.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All

Its on - Thursday Dec 13th, MiTaverna - Noche Pakistani - Great Food / Music / Videos and Belly Dancing - hope you can join us - buffet starts at 7 pm

Please call or PM me for reservations as we are expecting alot of people this week.

Thanks

Oscar
809-803-2544

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Is the Pakistani buffet only on Thursday nights? I will be in SD from Saturday until Wednesday in January.

What are the other offerings on other nights?

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi

We are putting together a new promotions list starting soon - as soon as it is completed, I will forward it to you. Unfortunately, right now Pakistani night is only on Thursdays but that could change in January. Thanks